Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Meanwhile there was the only good news, airdrop of this project has been placed on the good entrusted resource, it certainly will affect positively development of the project and its promoting.
It seems like a common thing now to just host airdrop on other platforms i think it  makes management and distributions much more easier to handle and is more effective i think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
Simply most likely the team has acquaintances in China therefore also the location for office has been chosen exactly there. If to argue, then actually many variations are on this subject. From an arrangement udobnostvo, to the prices.
Are this things already legal on China? As we all know that their government disagree to things related with cryptocurrencies. I hope it wouldn't be a problem in the future
Actually  there  is no official statement release that this are illegal, since we are aware that china slightly banned cryptocurrency in their country hopefully this mindsets will dissappear. Problems might encounter in the long run but I am sure team and it's developers are positively embracing challenges for the project betterment.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.
They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.

If they can't even fix their smart contract then you should probably hold off buying the token, this is a glaring bug that should have been fixed BEFORE the ICO
I don't think this is big problem at now, anyway, they can change smart contract for avoiding error like above.
How about any check list where they can do validate every step of action and follow all the instructions more over this shows there is a miss and not having a proper validation that lead an issue now with the contract details which requires an immediate involvement of the developers and the right fix.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

This project is only at its startup stage but they have already gained so much attention from outsiders using their social media advertising. Probably it wont take long before this project get in the top 100 list of coins in cmc.

It's their challenge and this is going to be a hard one because of so many coins that is circulating in the market. As long as the team are active especially in developing the platform, then it has the potential to make it to the list.

Challenges is always there, and it is up to the team on how they handle each situation. That is why it needs to have a good and hardwork team members. So that whatever challenges they may encounter, they can totally adjust and find ways.
I think, they can be able to conquer that since the project are composed of members which are professional on this kind of field. And I'm strongly believe on this team that they can bring this to the top level of success and make this a good kind of investments. Although it takes more time before it happens but I'm willing to wait and continue to support this project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

This project is only at its startup stage but they have already gained so much attention from outsiders using their social media advertising. Probably it wont take long before this project get in the top 100 list of coins in cmc.

It's their challenge and this is going to be a hard one because of so many coins that is circulating in the market. As long as the team are active especially in developing the platform, then it has the potential to make it to the list.

Challenges is always there, and it is up to the team on how they handle each situation. That is why it needs to have a good and hardwork team members. So that whatever challenges they may encounter, they can totally adjust and find ways.
I think, they can be able to conquer that since the project are composed of members which are professional on this kind of field. And I'm strongly believe on this team that they can bring this to the top level of success and make this a good kind of investments. Although it takes more time before it happens but I'm willing to wait and continue to support this project.
I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

What are some dates about the launch of AirDrop? I hope that administrators will let us know. I hope that you do not have to look for this information yourself.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

When are you going to sell your tokens to public and will it be in a form of ICO or in pre mining stage or something like that?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

What are some dates about the launch of AirDrop? I hope that administrators will let us know. I hope that you do not have to look for this information yourself.

I think the airdrop platforms style is to attract more investors to join when also gain incentives when recruiting anyone who will also invest.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.

As of now I have not seen any reactions or comments from the admin here. I am still waiting for new developments from the team, All I see is the airdrop.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

When are you going to sell your tokens to public and will it be in a form of ICO or in pre mining stage or something like that?

Its public and I think you will gain incentives more if you join an investment from them also from recruiting people.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
quite right. It is active work that will help develop a good project and not only. We are waiting for the project activity to be good.
I see that the airdrop campaign is already gaining momentum and every day there are more and more people interested in the project. I'm sure the airdrop will go fine.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

As of now I have not seen any reactions or comments from the admin here. I am still waiting for new developments from the team, All I see is the airdrop.

Yeah. The dev team or the admins of this project are not having much effort in visiting this thread. But they are very active in communicating with the members in the telelgram community in which will be a good sign for having potential to succeed. Hopefully, the project will have something or announcements to release so that people who support the project will continue to be here and promote it in the forum.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

I also did not see any news from the developers. I think they are still waiting for the airdrop to pick up even more popularity.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

There are no concrete exact dates in this respect. The only thing that is known, so is what he will be started this month. Of course it would be desirable more information.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Everything is developing very well. I hope that everything will continue this way. The start of the project was successful, I really hope that they will collect the necessary amount of investment for the project.

As long as they keep making progress and also always make an update about the progress of the platform then it's good. I think the team is already been tackled in terms of how they are going to boost their features in order for them to have so many users.
This project have promising and potential to growth. So that don't be late for invest at Skrumble network as soon as you can.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

I also did not see any news from the developers. I think they are still waiting for the airdrop to pick up even more popularity.
Be patient and give the time for the team, they still a new project bro. I think the team should provide us the information at next week?
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

Everything is developing very well. I hope that everything will continue this way. The start of the project was successful, I really hope that they will collect the necessary amount of investment for the project.

As long as they keep making progress and also always make an update about the progress of the platform then it's good. I think the team is already been tackled in terms of how they are going to boost their features in order for them to have so many users.
This project have promising and potential to growth. So that don't be late for invest at Skrumble network as soon as you can.
Exactly, this is very promising and interesting project. Many investors and supporters shown their interests and keep on following the project. You are all right dont hesitate to ask questions and inquiries specialy you're interested to joinaand invest the project. All are welcome to join and be part of this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

I am in one way with you here buddy, sharing the same thought with this project. I also have a high expectation and truly looking forward to the great success of this project. Because I can see that in time that goes by, this project is keep on gaining more people as well as there trust and support which bring to the project a motivation to keep going and strive much better.
True, same here. I have good feelings about the project this will be a great hit. I notice the active participation of  the team and developers. I wish that this will be a successful project in crypto community market.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

I think that this procedure will mostly be standard  one as most of the projects share this strategies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: