Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
I like the project developing in this direction. And I really hope that after the end of Ico, the price of tokens will rise up. That is why I take part in this airdrop.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
That is a positive sign i highly consider and now they also successfully gained the scope to achieve huge attention from the piblic and a chance to gain more investors as they have even listed on various exchanges.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.
Also, their dapp Ally have gain positive feedbacks and reviews from the people. Almost 100k users have downloaded on it and will surely increased in the near future once the project fully developed. Hopefully, the team will keep on working and create more attractions for the project.

Well the team need more to gain more followers thru social media sites to attract traffic and also a big impression to the public.

It is all the supporters who actually drive exploring new communities, sectors to attract and advertise in a better manner, additionally we can do figure out more opportunities with more campaigns that brings all workflow easily.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

More further improvements of the project is keep on going and that is a good thing that the project team of the Skrumble Network keep on kicking for better staking experience. I hope they will not pet their competitors have their way especially that this project has a nice concepts on it.
Also, their dapp Ally have gain positive feedbacks and reviews from the people. Almost 100k users have downloaded on it and will surely increased in the near future once the project fully developed. Hopefully, the team will keep on working and create more attractions for the project.

Well the team need more to gain more followers thru social media sites to attract traffic and also a big impression to the public.

Traffic is expected automatically however they do require to merely aim on more workforce management and all the activities shall be attained on time as per the expected roadmap cluster that will enable all the operations in a successful manner.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
I believe that advertising needs to hire professionals who know how to create advertising for the project. And not only advertising from the text, it is possible advertising and video.

That's theoretically the idea and probably the team already been on to that issue. It's the only way to make their project be known by many crypto users.
This is a very serious question. Because the sooner you make an advertisement, the more people will learn about the project. I advise you now to do advertising on YouTube.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?
I think that the team must be more interactive with the members of this project to increase the influence.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
You can be able to see the price of SKM token at Idex exchange where the last price is only at 0.0000306 ETH. It's really cheap and affordable to buy as of now since the platform are not totally developed. Soon, with great efforts by the dev team, it will be liked by the people here in crypto world so it's better to buy more now this token.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

Now determined price for a coin is established. But, if you want to know how many it will cost in the future, then I will not be able to answer you as it is known to anybody in advance, only the further movement of the project will show it.

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

The concept is common and this is the problem that the team will be facing. Furthermore, they need to do a lot of effort to be known by many in order for them to continue what they have been started.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

They gain positive feedback maybe because the Dapp have been properly well-design. If the data is nearly correct, then I can say that this could have something in the future due to its given services and the benefits that we can get by using the Dapp.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

They gain positive feedback maybe because the Dapp have been properly well-design. If the data is nearly correct, then I can say that this could have something in the future due to its given services and the benefits that we can get by using the Dapp.
Yeah, indeed. They might need to be a wonderful thing in which people get attracted and having an investment to give the whole opportunity to the people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

A great thing I wished to come for that the people around here allowing us to make the dream of the project came true. I hope the project gonna soon be memorized.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

The concept is common and this is the problem that the team will be facing. Furthermore, they need to do a lot of effort to be known by many in order for them to continue what they have been started.
I think before they launch thos project they already know thay concept and ideas are common oe similar from others, but then again they are making things favorable and advantageous to their part. I am sure this project might has similar concept from others but they make sure they are more innovative and unique than others.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Yeah, indeed. They might need to be a wonderful thing in which people get attracted and having an investment to give the whole opportunity to the people.
I just hope that the team would stick to their plans for the project so that people that do long term investment will also gain more.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 11:16:37 PM by Jedie22

Good project always receive positive and encouraging feedbacks from the public and the investors. The efforts and sacrifices of each team members are worthy. The project popularity will indicate how influential the project is. Feedbacs might be positive and negative criticism the important is they will address it for the common and betterment of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: