Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Unfortunately I can not figure out the value of the coin. Please tell me their real value? How much is currently one token? From this I can push further.
You can be able to see the price of SKM token at Idex exchange where the last price is only at 0.0000306 ETH. It's really cheap and affordable to buy as of now since the platform are not totally developed. Soon, with great efforts by the dev team, it will be liked by the people here in crypto world so it's better to buy more now this token.
Yes, I agree with you, this is a very good price for a token. Very cheap and you can buy a lot of tokens. I think it is worth buying and putting them in the far corner, they can become more expensive soon.
At the initial level it is better to add more tokens to our bag as we can see more updates and improvements with the project there was a way better for better price raise which is a profitable mode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
I like the project developing in this direction. And I really hope that after the end of Ico, the price of tokens will rise up. That is why I take part in this airdrop.
I think you already got a big opportunity to be participate in this project.take also part in the project,as per team promise you will be to be a part of the sale   
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Sometimes some airdrop don't have any price so they should launch this coin in exchanger.So after the ICO they will got big price in mean time people will buy tge coins 
I like the project developing in this direction. And I really hope that after the end of Ico, the price of tokens will rise up. That is why I take part in this airdrop.
I think you already got a big opportunity to be participate in this project.take also part in the project,as per team promise you will be to be a part of the sale   
Do visit the official website signup the form and add more tokens with your secure transaction that will ultimately get you more profits as the price keeps increasing you can celebrate the success for all your deserving investments.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?
It's totally depends on the strategy and order of the investors own thinking.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
Kind of only all this hasn't dragged on much longer because at many sceptics suspicions will begin to start about honesty of the project.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

A great thing I wished to come for that the people around here allowing us to make the dream of the project came true. I hope the project gonna soon be memorized.
If to understand, then the most part in development of the project was already made. It was necessary only to wait a little time for start of the project, and there already we know the result.
do you know what are the predictions about the future work of the project? I did not see any comments from the developers on this issue, I hope they have plans for the near future.
Same here. I'm hoping for the goodness of this project and to have a good outcome in the future ahead so that it can be implemented well in the market. Also, the team must keep on advertising and marketing this to ensure that they can be able to collect good funds for future development.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?

If the total supply of skrumble is only Millions of tokens, Surely there will be people who will hold it to increase its price.
Supply is not making the price going higher or lower, but there is a probability on it. If anyone holds the coin in low amount, it will increase the price.

Well, it's a vice versa because supply and demand always affect its price. We should always consider that factor and also how the team handle the pressure.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

Airdrop nowadays is very difficult to identify which one is legit and which one is not. But if you gor lucky you will earn a huge amount just by joining.
It is necessary to risk and try to be registered practically in all possible airdrops. Only this way it is possible to receive though some coins, than not to receive anything.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Airdrop nowadays is very difficult to identify which one is legit and which one is not. But if you gor lucky you will earn a huge amount just by joining.
Agree that is why some of the investors and supporters are very careful when it comes to joining and choosing the best airdrop in the market  nowadays. We can't blame them to feel this way simply because of the fraud project in the market. That's is need to be more wise and sensitive.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Agree to that, now that they are already been listed on many exchanges, I just hope that the value of their token keeps on going up.
I suppose that the price will of course begin to grow after a while. But I can not be sure that the price will grow very strongly, possibly by a few percent.
The increase will continue. Still we can't predict what will happened next becaus od unstable value in the market,  as of now all we need to do is  take care and support the project while needed. Let's hope for thd best of everything.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

It is necessary to risk and try to be registered practically in all possible airdrops. Only this way it is possible to receive though some coins, than not to receive anything.
indeed, since if you dont do anything then nothing will happen, its better to do something even thou you aren't really sure what you will got in return. Same goes to the airdrop of this project
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.
I think is more like how much effort they put in that will determine how far they can go am sure with some serious team especially markerting and devs things will be step up but lets just wait and see

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

SKM is listed on 7 exchanges, but none of exchange is big. just small exchanges. I think the problem with this token, the supply is very big, around 1,500,000,000 SKM and that doesn't encourage any trader to buy it, because it will end up fucked when token holders dump.
What could move the price and increase the volume are services that Ally app will provide, but for now it's still just a centralized beta version and still there is no real customer that interested in using the service.

1.5m is that total supply but the current circulating supply is only around 770k and with the staking the supply in the market will further decrease allowing a huge pump whenever a good news come out.

Which news will affect the price !! this is not bitcoin or ether or famous coins. the current circulating supply indeed is 747
Millions tokens ( check coinmarketcap ). What do you mean by " the staking the supply in the market will further decrease "? I didn't get what you mean by that.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

SKM is listed on 7 exchanges, but none of exchange is big. just small exchanges. I think the problem with this token, the supply is very big, around 1,500,000,000 SKM and that doesn't encourage any trader to buy it, because it will end up fucked when token holders dump.
What could move the price and increase the volume are services that Ally app will provide, but for now it's still just a centralized beta version and still there is no real customer that interested in using the service.
In my opinion, they still have liquidity at exchange, it is enough for Skrumble at this time, even the price still low. And i agree with you, at now we have nearly half of total supply at circle, this is big number for dump.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

Agree to that, now that they are already been listed on many exchanges, I just hope that the value of their token keeps on going up.
I suppose that the price will of course begin to grow after a while. But I can not be sure that the price will grow very strongly, possibly by a few percent.
The increase will continue. Still we can't predict what will happened next becaus od unstable value in the market,  as of now all we need to do is  take care and support the project while needed. Let's hope for thd best of everything.
Yes, we cannot predict they will go to the moon or hell. It is depend on so much factors. We can see only the potential and good volume at exchange of Skrumble coin.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Yes, we cannot predict they will go to the moon or hell. It is depend on so much factors. We can see only the potential and good volume at exchange of Skrumble coin.
That is true. There is no permanent in this world and most especially here in the crypto currency community where further innovations and improvements is what make a project to reach mych further and gain more popularity from the crowd.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

1.5m is that total supply but the current circulating supply is only around 770k and with the staking the supply in the market will further decrease allowing a huge pump whenever a good news come out.

Which news will affect the price !! this is not bitcoin or ether or famous coins. the current circulating supply indeed is 747
Millions tokens ( check coinmarketcap ). What do you mean by " the staking the supply in the market will further decrease "? I didn't get what you mean by that.

As  their platform says if you stake more. You can profit more without doing anything just let the nodes run.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: