Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Hey there guys. Have you read about the technology Mobile Go implements?

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well... What is MGO basically about? What is is to bring?

Here are our future products:

Ecosystem Web Portal: A web interface and an ecosystem representation layer for the end-user (gamer). With this product, the user gets access to the largest part of the ecosystem functionality. All in one place, with a unified experience across all platforms (PC/mobile).

eSports Platform: A set of back-end services and front-end deliverables for the end-user, which ensures a competitive experience in mobile/HTML5/PC games. Also, a set of APIs and SDKs that helps the publisher (game developer) to integrate their content (games) into our platform.

Computing Platform: A set of back-end services and end-user products, which helps the user to get into our computing network and share their PC hardware with the network for reward. Right now it is all about mining.

Core Services: Common services used by all products inside the ecosystem (e.g. User Service, API gateway, Payment Service, etc.). Also, some common business logic for charity and ecosystem gamification (tasks, achievements, etc.).

Publisher’s Account: A product that helps businesses (publishers) to work with the ecosystem, to upload and customize content (games and marketing materials that we publish on the ecosystem web portal), and to do integrations.

That's perfect! Kinda every person will find something for himself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackJackD

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Frankly speaking, had no time to acquaint with that. Where can I find out more about that?

There is much information about that, but I can help you out, what exactly are you mostly interested in?

Well, MGO is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry. It is intended to gamify Esport platform and incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards

Well, sounds promising. And btw have they already holded the ICO? I mean MGO

Yeah! They've collected more than $53 M
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Well, MGO is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry. It is intended to gamify Esport platform and incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards

These are significant numbers! I mean enormous sum. Great news tonight! Thanks Jack
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

More than 53 million?  Shocked I wonder how? Nowadays ICO's can not proceed with a sum of 1 mln.
Antearth

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

I really appreciate your management and financial analytics. Great token growth in one week, more than 60% weekly. This is strong position, looking on your linear index scale I can expect only future growth, however it needs a great working structure.
All in all I wish you all the best, and as a tokenholder can praise you for your work! Keep up the increase!
Yeah! One of the leading trends on the DigitalCoin. Waiting to see MGo on the HitBtc exchangem really missin it. 67% to be precise Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here is the list of exchanges:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/

24 hour volume well over 2 million dollar

Mgo is already listed on hitbtc 😉

This volume is comparable with DASH volume. It is one day fiction or a piece of chore?
Antearth

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

I really appreciate your management and financial analytics. Great token growth in one week, more than 60% weekly. This is strong position, looking on your linear index scale I can expect only future growth, however it needs a great working structure.
All in all I wish you all the best, and as a tokenholder can praise you for your work! Keep up the increase!
Yeah! One of the leading trends on the DigitalCoin. Waiting to see MGo on the HitBtc exchangem really missin it. 67% to be precise Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
16% up today, maybe I have missed the chance to heighten my deposit, ehh
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Update:

https://medium.com/@mobilegoofficial/video-gaming-and-virtual-currencies-how-will-they-co-exist-771f11d4ed67
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Good to see that the token swap is finally at the beta stage, then we can all swap our tokens and more forward with just one type of MGO. Kind of confusing with multiple tokens on the exchanges and not knowing which is which.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

Good to see that the token swap is finally at the beta stage, then we can all swap our tokens and more forward with just one type of MGO. Kind of confusing with multiple tokens on the exchanges and not knowing which is which.

Agree. The ratio is also great. Also going to get some more wmgos so to be in profit after the beta testing complete.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

Thanks for the latest article on Medium.  :)Being an active user of the platform, I'm definitely pleased to see the news appearing from time to time, but please post it more often. The source of information needs promoting. I think others would also agree.
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Where can I sell my mgo released on the waves? When will the swap start? There is no movement on decentralized wave exchange, why?
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Where can I sell my mgo released on the waves? When will the swap start? There is no movement on decentralized wave exchange, why?

Swap will be ready to use in 2 weeks. Beta test of swap will start Monday.
You can swap your wmgo to emgo 1:1 after swap emgo equals mgo no more waves token.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

You can swap your wmgo to emgo 1:1 after swap emgo equals mgo no more waves token.

What wallets would you recommend to store the MGO on?  I'm a little weary of MEW at the moment.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

What wallets would you recommend to store the MGO on?  I'm a little weary of MEW at the moment.
for ERC20 use mew/mist or trust wallet. for waves base coin use Waves dex. I am holding my coin at MEW because my coins are erc20 based.dodon't store your key at online/laptop
I can expect only future growth, however it needs a great working structure.
All in all I wish you all the best, and as a tokenholder can praise you for your work! Keep up the increase
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Our site will be updated on Monday.

Okay, let's wait for Monday for the test. I hope by this point the price of the coin will soar even higher, at least to 2 dollars. Wink
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Our site will be updated on Monday.

Okay, let's wait for Monday for the test. I hope by this point the price of the coin will soar even higher, at least to 2 dollars. Wink

if the token swap works, and is true and everyone gets their swap with no problems then yes the price will soar as it was demanded by the investors for the longest time.  It would restore massive faith for me honestly, as my faith has been extremely low for over a year now
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

In your announcement you wrote, that "single playing get boring and multiplaying is the new way to play", but it's not true. Single playing is boring as boring for example reading the book or watching movie. It's boring only for very empty people who cannot enjoy its atmosphere. 

yep. i guess 9 out of 10 say that games like skyrim, god of war, far cry etc simply cannot be boring. atmosphere is the key, nice point.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Where did MobileGo come from? Fabulous idea of uniting gamers all around the world, outstanding. I have heard much about your rockets and falls, but such project must be live and supported. I see people discussing it on the web, it's great!

community grows because there're lots of actions in the last 2 months compared to the previous time. the new team's doing well, so it's interesting to observe at least
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

Here are our future products:

Ecosystem Web Portal: A web interface and an ecosystem representation layer for the end-user (gamer). With this product, the user gets access to the largest part of the ecosystem functionality. All in one place, with a unified experience across all platforms (PC/mobile).

eSports Platform: A set of back-end services and front-end deliverables for the end-user, which ensures a competitive experience in mobile/HTML5/PC games. Also, a set of APIs and SDKs that helps the publisher (game developer) to integrate their content (games) into our platform.

Computing Platform: A set of back-end services and end-user products, which helps the user to get into our computing network and share their PC hardware with the network for reward. Right now it is all about mining.

Core Services: Common services used by all products inside the ecosystem (e.g. User Service, API gateway, Payment Service, etc.). Also, some common business logic for charity and ecosystem gamification (tasks, achievements, etc.).

Publisher’s Account: A product that helps businesses (publishers) to work with the ecosystem, to upload and customize content (games and marketing materials that we publish on the ecosystem web portal), and to do integrations.

Just wondering, what's the ETA for each product? The whole bundle looks promising
OrangePotato

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Agreed. I was also confusing when they announced GN gold, but it's reasonable enough for me now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: