Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitmenbcn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:42:15 PM

Hello friends!
We know many of you enjoy our esports platform taking part in tournaments that are held every day, winning GN Gold and MGOs. MobileGo team has some major updates for you! We have lot of new stuff and updates to be added within this month. Today we want start with announcing you new gaming mode - Challenge Mode!
Mode will be available for all games on our platform and will provide players with an opportunity to compete with other players for the prizes. There will be two modes of selection of rivals. After selecting an opponent you'll need to make your bets. Then you have to choose a game and then game is on!
The one who gets the highest score  wins and takes all the bounty!
Release of the new challenge mod is expected in late February early March. Challenge mode is just the beginning! Tomorrow we will announce more updates for the esports platform! Stay Tuned!

Alright! And if the winner ain't one of you guys who cares! Ban him!

Today their paying account run out of MGO and simply banned everyone unlucky once it did. 0x2e2a7d033874cc4c470d36b6949468e3f479bb1e. LOL.

I was banned, I did score 26000 on Color Frenzy, I know they will tell me to send an email to support and blah blah blah, but I know that will be me losing my time, so I give up with this shitty token, dont trading this shit anymore.

Fun part is that they are calling you scammer and block you with absolutely no evidence. They even asked to make video of me playing so they see I didn't cheat!

First game company ever that asks from gamers proof that they don't cheat, while they have absolutely no evidence!

I asked them 3 times which game they wanted proof and they didn't respond!!! I asked them how I will be able to make video if they didn't open my account again and still no answer!!!! There are screenshots of these and I've already posted them on this thread.
The funny part is that they call you cheater, don't pay you and they don't move payments on next players but seize the tokens for themselves!
This is the actual cheating happening. So actually it is them that should provide proof they didn't cheat the tokens you earned.
And the other part this guy here! So arrogant and annoying. He is almost trolling anyone when he answers. He takes an offensive stance and attacks people when they ask for help and reason. In my eyes you are a disgrace to the community and I feel sad I promoted your token.
Just like we sad before. For all bans, there were compelling reasons. If you do not agree with our decision, send a letter to support@mobilego.io. In case of refusal of support team the abolition of a ban, it means developers and security have every reason to believe that you are cheater.

Can you accuse someone of cheating while you have no evidence that they did something besides starting making good scores after 1 month playing?
It is scammers who end conversations without answering legitimate questions. I had asked them 3 times about what they think that happened and got no answer. I asked which game they think i cheated and got no answer.
Which game company ever asked their players to sent them videos playing? WTF seriously! They just want to collect data probably from my PC or personal (another scammer characteristic). Can't think of anything else. No-one has the right to ask you personally make a video while you are on their games or they block.
This community manager instead of doing a decent job and just report or give directions, keeps accusing me on his every sentence (pointing that I am a cheater in the end of his every answer) while they have absolutely no evidence. I was playing decent for 1 month there and suddenly ban. No excuses given. Scammers habits.
I'm posting the communication here again because the message was deleted: https://imgur.com/a/JEtcb1C .
After this I sent another two replies asking for explanation which game they wanted me to make video and my account to be re-established in order to make one but got no answer!
This is absolutely infuriating. In their telegram they have a silly girl (which I bet is the same as this dumb person posting all this bullshit here) that in December was so motivated to call people cheaters. It is almost as it was scripted to her what to say. (Was like "we will catch the cheater", "this cheater" "we've dealt with cheater"). I was like wtf happened once I got banned too.
What i'm thinking is that they probably want to build up registration numbers and then they just block you to make more accounts, so they can pump their numbers when they are having their presentations to potential customers. If this happens then this is a total scam and nothing else. All of December there was maximum 20 people playing there. Sometimes you'd get into a top-10 paid score even without playing (with 0 score). They probably were mad that I was easily beating their games for first place and once I got around 150 mgo they just banned. Of course I couldn't beat the games since day 1, but i'm not retarded like this community manager and I could make decent scores pretty fast.
They could ban me before one month past, but that didn't happen. It was just random. Obviously someone from mgo should actually check what happens here. As perhaps someone is actually scamming them from the inside and taking the earned mgo from the banned players for himself. Even if this happens this "company" is a big joke.
Judging by this girls answers it certainly looks a scam. The answer I give that it crosses my mind that they are a scam. is what this retarded person that they put in the position of community manager deserves.
Now are they a total scam? Or are they just incompetent and opportunistic average entrepreneurs that found out money was flowing in this market and came for a quick cash-grab?

If i remember correctly in the old thread (which they locked and created a new self moderated one) it has been said lots of times that 100 million$ were raised in the ICO.
Even if 10million$ were actually raised and what they actually produced is G-nation, then I think you get your answer.
In all seriousness this product doesn't even worth 1000$. They made a simple 100$ site, called it a platform, and they just added 4-5 random games that I remember from the 80s and 90s. This looks like an Amiga 500 simulator having only the 4 worst games of that era available.
Where all the ICO money went? Why it shouldn't cross my mind that this is a scam if all they have to offer this silliness? Do you know how real gaming platforms and the games they offer look like? They look like this:
https://store.steampowered.com/
https://www.gog.com/galaxy
https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store You see the difference? I doubt these companies spent more than 10million on these platforms or deals or exposure and marketing.
Meanwhile people invested 10-100 million (noone is sure) on this:
https://imgur.com/a/WhJj8YY
How can this market not go wrong I wonder.
P.S. I've put on ignore list that 12yo girl that ends her sentences with the quote "you are a cheater" as I gave enough attention to her. Still my point is clear. I don't trust this project at all and I won't be spending more time with it. If some community member answers it is fine and if he has something constructive to say (besides "you are a cheater") I will be happy to reply. This person though doesn't have anything useful to offer.

It doesn´t look good at all
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:55:53 PM

Good day everyone!

A lot of people like competition. They like the competitive spirit. But winning that probably loves everyone! People have been competing since ancient times. Suffice it to recall the Olympic Games in ancient Greece.

But those days are long gone and now we can enjoy the spirit of competition without leaving home! And our unique competitive platform will help you! We are offering you an original way to compete with different players.

The platform hosts leaderboard tournaments in various games. It’s all very simple: you play the game as much as you want to get your highest score. The results of different players are then compared, and winners get prizes. Right now the platform has five HTML5 games, but we’ll be continuously adding more. Now everyone can take part in thousands of tournaments! This is not only a chance to prove yourselves, this is an opportunity to earn MGO.

Our esport platform gives you the chance to earn on your skill thereby making professional esports accessible to everyone! After all, there is nothing easier then competes with other players and get a reward in MGO. Everybody can feel like a pro in our platform!

Follow the link and win! https://compete.gn.org/
Is there any list of leaders and winners who received prize payouts?

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:10:16 PM

Hello everyone!

It’s Friday, the weekend is upon us, and we have great news for the gamers! We just added more games to https://www.mobilego.io/ website, and this means that your MGO tokens can now buy even more cool games!

As we promised, the number of games, in which you can use MGO tokens, continues to grow. We had just added 12 new games to our line-up, such as SCUM, Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI, Ashes of Creation, PROXIMA ROYALE, Banner Saga 3, War Of Omens, Fairy Tail: Voyage Du Heros, Aloha Paradise Hotel, MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, Egress, Viking Saga: New World, Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm.

As usual, it’s easy to make a purchase. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. Bingo! You’re all set!

Enjoy your purchases, have fun playing the games, and stay tuned, the list of available titles keeps growing every week!

https://www.mobilego.io/

The mobilego team going very well from last few months and day by day they are getting strong I was waiting for mobilego token price to go moon  and thank for quick update about the weekly report.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:50:29 AM

What's been going on with MobileGO? There has been a sharp decline in the recent weeks and the volume seems fake.
alrose

Activity: 720

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:56:01 PM

The idea is interesting but the games on the platform are very childish. I would like to play at more serious games.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:48:47 AM

22,541$ daily volume lol.  sergey is indeed serGAY!
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

What is the Adress for the token swap?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Fkr3F3rgEDrf34t3

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:43:07 PM

Yea how do you go from a volume in the multi millions to basically nothing in less than a month?
Seems really fishy.
Fkr3F3rgEDrf34t3

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:53:50 PM

Are there any plans to get this added to a bigger exchange like Binance?
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:49:00 PM

Yea how do you go from a volume in the multi millions to basically nothing in less than a month?
Seems really fishy.
Ostap Sergey Suleiman Ibrahim Berta Maria Bender-Bey

Bitmenbcn

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:45:36 PM

Last one out, turn off the lights, please
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 09:09:29 AM

Hello?

What is the Adress for the token swap?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
DunlapBeach

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:06:24 AM

Hello everyone!
A recent poll has showed us that many MGO holders have already used our new method of payment MobileGo-Metamask Gateway. For those who have not done it, we would like to remind about this undoubtedly fast, safe and convenient method.
Without going into details we give you a short list of the benefits of using MobileGo-Metamask Gateway:
Instead of users utilizing many different wallets, the MGO paystation will provide a way to pay with MobileGo almost instantly - in just two clicks!
With both users and Xsolla destination address, these crypto transactions will be potentially much faster.
Another big benefit is that with this payment method via Xsolla, users no longer need to handle GAS (fees required for paying in the Ethereum network). The only necessary thing will be to have some MGO in the account of this plugin!
So feel free to visit our wallet and experience it by yourself! https://pay.mobilego.io/

Do you feel stupid posting all these garbage paragraphs when the price is dropping to new lows?  I hope they're paying you enough for this lol, what a pathetic ass team you guys are.

News flash:  Everyone who invested here did so to make money, not to help you butcher a cellphone gaming app you imbecile.  The ONLY thing you should care about is pumping the price
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:16:50 AM

Do you feel stupid posting all these garbage paragraphs when the price is dropping to new lows?  I hope they're paying you enough for this lol, what a pathetic ass team you guys are.

News flash:  Everyone who invested here did so to make money, not to help you butcher a cellphone gaming app you imbecile.  The ONLY thing you should care about is pumping the price

You should feel stupid. You seem to take this as a pump and dump scheme. Newsflash: It is not.

DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:35:21 PM
Merited by Pascal Parvex (1)

Hello everyone!
A recent poll has showed us that many MGO holders have already used our new method of payment MobileGo-Metamask Gateway. For those who have not done it, we would like to remind about this undoubtedly fast, safe and convenient method.
Without going into details we give you a short list of the benefits of using MobileGo-Metamask Gateway:
Instead of users utilizing many different wallets, the MGO paystation will provide a way to pay with MobileGo almost instantly - in just two clicks!
With both users and Xsolla destination address, these crypto transactions will be potentially much faster.
Another big benefit is that with this payment method via Xsolla, users no longer need to handle GAS (fees required for paying in the Ethereum network). The only necessary thing will be to have some MGO in the account of this plugin!
So feel free to visit our wallet and experience it by yourself! https://pay.mobilego.io/

No, not really.That's not how the things work.
Their only job is to work and develop the project - absolutely regardless of the price movement.
coreyes

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:54:45 PM

When the store launch?
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:35:30 PM

I just recently found out about your gaming platform and I liked it . Please tell me I can pay OMG tokens only for games or something else ?
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:43:48 PM

I just recently found out about your gaming platform and I liked it . Please tell me I can pay OMG tokens only for games or something else ?
Yes, here is such a wonderful project that for the second year has been cranking out some unnecessary manipulations and promises everything to everyone but so far only then

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:45:43 PM

Hello everyone!

The concept of cryptocurrency has entered our lives recently. A lot of people still do not know about its advantages. And today we would like to tell you about the main benefits of MGO token.

One of the main goals of our project is to facilitate the receipt of payments by developers and reduce the time of receipt of these payments. A significant result of this work was the implementation of the open source API for taking payouts for game developers. The implementation of this project will not only help to reduce the fee in ETH network but also allow choosing from several options for developers.

Also, our project will be useful not only for game developers but for common players. Thanks to our partnership with Xsolla, MGO token holders have the opportunity to purchase more than 500 games and in-game items. In addition, our project provides access to non-professional players to tournaments with the ability to win MGO token without any investment!

You can find these and many other benefits of our project on the website https://www.mobilego.io/
At MGO, everything is so good that even you do not want to go into the branch. Every day, good news, announcements and announcements. But only the price of $ 0.11

DunlapBeach

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:12:35 PM

Hello everyone!

The concept of cryptocurrency has entered our lives recently. A lot of people still do not know about its advantages. And today we would like to tell you about the main benefits of MGO token.

One of the main goals of our project is to facilitate the receipt of payments by developers and reduce the time of receipt of these payments. A significant result of this work was the implementation of the open source API for taking payouts for game developers. The implementation of this project will not only help to reduce the fee in ETH network but also allow choosing from several options for developers.

Also, our project will be useful not only for game developers but for common players. Thanks to our partnership with Xsolla, MGO token holders have the opportunity to purchase more than 500 games and in-game items. In addition, our project provides access to non-professional players to tournaments with the ability to win MGO token without any investment!

You can find these and many other benefits of our project on the website https://www.mobilego.io/

I think you should contact all the exchanges and ask them to refill the helium in the balloon.  volume down to $6700 24/h lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: