Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6204 times)
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:19:41 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 08:16:29 AM by CoffeOfficial

Some more answers to the questions

the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”)

I can get a more detailed explanation of how this system will work and who will be able to take part in it?

It mean that 50% of all commissions earned by the system will be redistributed between users of the system. Distribution will be done in proportion of the balance of user of tokens CFF. The more tokens have the user at balance the more redistribution he will have. Users will be interested in the successful work of the platform.

This is not quite clear to me either, but I was too shy to ask. From the answers it is clear that the main goal is the fundraiser. In addition, the provision of liquidity on the exchange (unclear), the use of other projects for ICO (also incomprehensible).
Let's wait for them to explain

Firstly, the system launches not only with own blockchain and token. We have launched a demo version of the payment system, in the near future we will launch a demo version of our own exchange. All this is described on our website.

This means that the price of the token will depend on the intensity of use of the system. It is necessary that people know about the project. Any plans to promote the project?

After the 10th of October we plan to start bounty campaign. Now experts tests our network and payment system, after all the tests we are thinking about airdrop. People who register in Coffe blockchain will get some CFF. All this new will be announced in our social networks and here at Bitcointalk. Follow our news  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

News from facebook

We have launched a demo version of the payment system - Personal demo account of the user.

The demo account of the COFFE ecosystem is a part of the demo network of COFFE TestNet, an analogue of the user`s personal account in the MainNet network. It is designed to test the capabilities of system, test new products, platforms and capabilities. The demo account, as well as the demo exchange, will work in the TestNet network and after the launch of the MainNet main network and all services of the system. It will be constantly developed and supplemented by new functionality, which in the case of successful testing will be transferred to the main network. In addition, the demo network will serve to the users of the system for getting the experience with the system, testing the strategies and join work with a team of COFFE on a new system products.

You can visit personal demo account of the user here: http://dashboard.coffe.io/

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Some more answers to the questions

the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”)

I can get a more detailed explanation of how this system will work and who will be able to take part in it?

It mean that 50% of all commissions earned by the system will be redistributed between users of the system. Distribution will be done in proportion of the balance of user of tokens CFF. The more tokens have the user at balance the more redistribution he will have. Users will be interested in the successful work of the platform.

I like this idea. It mean that it will be profitable to have more CFF and actively use the platform. Part of the commissions that you pay for the use of Coffe platform will be returend to you as a reward. It is really interesting.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

This is not quite clear to me either, but I was too shy to ask. From the answers it is clear that the main goal is the fundraiser. In addition, the provision of liquidity on the exchange (unclear), the use of other projects for ICO (also incomprehensible).
Let's wait for them to explain.

The COFFE platform has its own token, which will be used to support the operation of the system.
Fundraising does not mean to end up on this system,
it is only necessary to ensure some liquidity of the main token of the system.
Therefore, the CFF token will be placed on its own exchange.
Also, it will help to do some things as quickly as possible.
Also, it will provide with stability new ICOs on the COFFE platform, we give such an opportunity, also we will give guarantees for the participants of the new ICOs that their chosen ICO is reliable.

This means that the price of the token will depend on the intensity of use of the system. It is necessary that people know about the project. Any plans to promote the project?

The price of the CFF token will not vary greatly from activity , but we want
   1 - avoid enhanced speculation
   2 - to ensure the stability of both growth and prices
   3 - to provide project participants with the most comfortable working conditions
   3.1 - high speed
   3.2 - low commission
   3.3 - large audience

I like this idea. It mean that it will be profitable to have more CFF and actively use the platform. Part of the commissions that you pay for the use of Coffe platform will be returend to you as a reward. It is really interesting.

Yes, something like this, it will be more profitable for participants to keep the CFF and use the platform than to sell assets.
Also, 50% of the money spent by the commission will be returned to all who hold the CFF.
It doesn't work so easy
There are certain conditions, and it will depend on them - how much exactly this participant will receive.
But this is definitely - 50% will return to participants.

▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

Post on BT about the news on FB about posts on BT. Next level: news on FB about posting on BT about news on FB about posts on BT. Grin Grin Grin

Open a topic on Bitcoitalk is a news. Every ICO must have a topic on bitcointalk for promotion and discussion. It is part of promotion and it is a news  Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes

This Bitcoitalk forum is quite popular. Therefore, it is advantageous to open the topic and tell investors about a new startup. This is a good advertisement for a young project.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Token will be used for the internal work of ecosystem. It will serve all the products of ecosystem.

Sorry, could not figure it out. How exactly will the token serve the ecosystem? Project tokens will be able to pay a transaction fee?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

Token will be used for the internal work of ecosystem. It will serve all the products of ecosystem.

Sorry, could not figure it out. How exactly will the token serve the ecosystem? Project tokens will be able to pay a transaction fee?
Will the tokens be able to trade on some exchanges? And also if so which exchanges you plan to use, free ones or you plan to pay to be listed?
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

After the 10th of October we plan to start bounty campaign. Now experts tests our network and payment system, after all the tests we are thinking about airdrop. People who register in Coffe blockchain will get some CFF. All this new will be announced in our social networks and here at Bitcointalk. Follow our news  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It's good. Airdrop has the flip side of the coin: after listing, many will sell a token that will lower the price. It would be nice to take preventive measures to maintain the price.

Experienced users will not do that. They will hold free coins in their hands and put them up for sale when the price rises several times.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

To ensure the liquidity of the token in the project requires a lot of work in the project. I know the project, which also opened their exchange. In addition, their token is “traded” on IDEX, but there are no trades. They do not have liquidity, either inside or outside the project. Maybe later, when they deploy their activities.
I think your project is waiting for the same fate. Perhaps you will have stronger marketing and I am mistaken.

Once the COFFE project token is used in the product functionality, there will always be a demand for a coin. So, the team has a marketing plan.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

How can you realize these two points? I am especially interested in the first point. As for me, to avoid the extended speculation on the stock exchanges is quite difficult.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I like the fact that a project representative regularly looks in on the topic and answers all our questions in full. It is pleasant and commendable. Thank you!
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

To ensure the liquidity of the token in the project requires a lot of work in the project. I know the project, which also opened their exchange. In addition, their token is “traded” on IDEX, but there are no trades. They do not have liquidity, either inside or outside the project. Maybe later, when they deploy their activities.
I think your project is waiting for the same fate. Perhaps you will have stronger marketing and I am mistaken.

This is a very good question, and the future of the project will also depend on how to do this.
I think our decision will be right.

It's good. Airdrop has the flip side of the coin: after listing, many will sell a token that will lower the price. It would be nice to take preventive measures to maintain the price.

That's right, some users usually sell tokens as soon as they get the minimum price,
but we hope our tools will keep the price of the token.
And I think that those who, after receiving the price will sell tokens, a little later, seeing that the token does not fall, but only tends up, will return Smiley

Yes, CFF token is basic in our system. This is approximately as Ethereum, it is basic, and the rest only use it at commissions.

Will the tokens be able to trade on some exchanges? And also if so which exchanges you plan to use, free ones or you plan to pay to be listed?

I would not talk about it in advance. Smiley

Once the COFFE project token is used in the product functionality, there will always be a demand for a coin. So, the team has a marketing plan.

Of cource.

How can you realize these two points? I am especially interested in the first point. As for me, to avoid the extended speculation on the stock exchanges is quite difficult.

I will try answer on this really good question. So,
   1 - Basically, this is countering the external market with internal provision of token liquidity.
   2 - Token usage is maximal everywhere.

But why? The more traders involved in the game, the more liquid the asset will be. Cryptocurrencies are often illiquid. It is unpleasant to try to buy/sell an asset when the offers price is two to three times higher than the price in bids.

That's right - the more traders, the greater the volume and liquidity.   

I like the fact that a project representative regularly looks in on the topic and answers all our questions in full. It is pleasant and commendable. Thank you!

Thanks you very much!

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

The team confirmed the reality of achieving the goals of project on the basis of achieving a high degree of readiness of the basic elements of the COFFE platform:
• COFFE Chain blockchain and CFF token - 100% readiness,
• the crypto currency exchange COFFE Exchange (“semi-decentralized”) - 90% readiness,
• the system for instant payments based on the PACK tool - 100% readiness,
• the tools for management of crypto assets PACK - 80% readiness,
• the intellectual protocol for evaluation of assets COFFE Protocol - 60% readiness (to launch it is necessary the statistical data of COFFE system).

More information at http://coffe.io/

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

As I understand for this perpose will be own exchange. Having and own exchange it is more simple to influence to the price of the tokens. Buying and selling the tokens.

Do you plan to buy back the tokens?
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Hi Dev, I had quick glance at your project and website, but I didn't understand how the Blockchain technology would help or why coffee industry may need the Blockchain?
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

I have nothing against your project but, you have to consider adding a SSL certificate into your website Smiley
after taking a look, i can say that the project is solid, it has some goals  and a place to reach but, with these tech bugs, your project will surely die.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

I have nothing against your project but, you have to consider adding a SSL certificate into your website Smiley
after taking a look, i can say that the project is solid, it has some goals  and a place to reach but, with these tech bugs, your project will surely die.

The token sale has not start yet. I do not think that is too hard to add ssl certificate. But I agree that in all the cases it must be. Hope that the profect team wll add the SSL. They answer to all the questions very quickly.

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

The token sale has not start yet. I do not think that is too hard to add ssl certificate. But I agree that in all the cases it must be. Hope that the profect team wll add the SSL. They answer to all the questions very quickly.

We already have a certificate for MainNet and part of the domains.

So you just need to wait a bit.
For the TestNet network, the office and its participants, we will install the necessary certificates a little later.
They are available.
We deal with this issue. Thanks for watching!

This is your direct interest. As far as I understand, you still do not have a clear marketing plan. Ok, we will be waiting for news from you about it.

I will try to explain what we will do with marketing.

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

The marketing plan was announced before the end of spring 2019.
Of course, we will not stop at this.
There will be various channels of attraction from Telegrams and Facebook to partnership with real business.
Work with social networks, attracting participants in the system of various business sectors and the Internet audience.
Definitely - we will attract partners for cooperation in the real sector.

And you are confident Smiley. This year there have been many projects that look strong. We all know what happens on the stock exchanges with the prices of their assets. It will be curious to know if your confidence will come true Wink.

It will be better if you come to us and see for yourself Smiley

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

A project representative patiently answers all user questions. This is rare on all topics. Keep it up!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: