Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

I will try answer on this really good question. So,
   1 - Basically, this is countering the external market with internal provision of token liquidity.
   2 - Token usage is maximal everywhere.

I like this approach to promoting your coin and maintaining the demand for it. There are very few teams on the market that care about their coin so well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

A project representative patiently answers all user questions. This is rare on all topics. Keep it up!  Wink

That is exactly what all teams should do. There should always be a person who will answer questions from investors in topics. There will be answers, there will be good amounts of investment.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

A project representative patiently answers all user questions. This is rare on all topics. Keep it up!  Wink

That is exactly what all teams should do. There should always be a person who will answer questions from investors in topics. There will be answers, there will be good amounts of investment.

You're right. When I ask questions in the themes of those projects that interested me, but I don’t get the answers for weeks, then I’m not willing to buy coins of such projects.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

The marketing plan was announced before the end of spring 2019.
Of course, we will not stop at this.
There will be various channels of attraction from Telegrams and Facebook to partnership with real business.
Work with social networks, attracting participants in the system of various business sectors and the Internet audience.
Definitely - we will attract partners for cooperation in the real sector.

And you are confident Smiley. This year there have been many projects that look strong. We all know what happens on the stock exchanges with the prices of their assets. It will be curious to know if your confidence will come true Wink.

It will be better if you come to us and see for yourself Smiley

Does your team already have its partners? Does the team plan to make a presentation of their project at the conference in the near future?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

But why? The more traders involved in the game, the more liquid the asset will be. Cryptocurrencies are often illiquid. It is unpleasant to try to buy/sell an asset when the offers price is two to three times higher than the price in bids.

That's right - the more traders, the greater the volume and liquidity.   

And the more traders, the greater the volume and liquidity - impossibility to "avoid enhanced speculation". Or something I don't understand?

No traders at the exchange - no liquidity - it is bad. Many traders at the exchange - a lot of liquidity but a lot of speculation too. It is bad again. What is good?  When there are a lot of liquidity but no speculation. How to do this?
Charisma359

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

But why? The more traders involved in the game, the more liquid the asset will be. Cryptocurrencies are often illiquid. It is unpleasant to try to buy/sell an asset when the offers price is two to three times higher than the price in bids.

And the more traders, the greater the volume and liquidity - impossibility to "avoid enhanced speculation". Or something I don't understand?

No traders at the exchange - no liquidity - it is bad. Many traders at the exchange - a lot of liquidity but a lot of speculation too. It is bad again. What is good?  When there are a lot of liquidity but no speculation. How to do this?

Personally, I was faced with the fact that some companies create their coins not for sale, but for use in a variety of purposes. It seems that the COFFE team also applies to them.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

The price of the CFF token will not vary greatly from activity , but we want
   1 - avoid enhanced speculation
   2 - to ensure the stability of both growth and prices

How can you realize these two points? I am especially interested in the first point. As for me, to avoid the extended speculation on the stock exchanges is quite difficult.

As I understand for this perpose will be own exchange. Having and own exchange it is more simple to influence to the price of the tokens. Buying and selling the tokens.

Do you plan to buy back the tokens?

I plan to buy project tokens, because I was interested in the idea and I want to help the team in the implementation of the plans and promotion of the project. Smiley
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Personally, I was faced with the fact that some companies create their coins not for sale, but for use in a variety of purposes. It seems that the COFFE team also applies to them.

Even if the tokens created for internal perposes they must be listed at the ecxhangers. Investors must have an opportunity to buy and sell tokens anytime they want.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

Blockchain COFFE Chain is a blockchain of “3rd generation”, which is based on Graphene technology.

The algorithm is based on the new principle of proof of ownership, by consensus of delegated proof of stake (DPOS).
”Technically" the COFFE Chain blockchain is a "fork" of the EOS blockchain. Figuratively speaking, if EOS is an advanced "technology“, freely distributed and non - commercial, then COFFE is a” product" with its own business model, independent, self-developing network and ecosystem that ensure its rapid development based on market incentives. The choice of independent development of COFFE Chain is dictated by the considerations and logic of rapid scaling of the business model of the COFFE platform.

More information at http://coffe.io/

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

How many tokens are allocated for a bounty campaign?

Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

You have written that Coffe uses responsible management tools. I would like to know in more detail what it is and how it happens?
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Blockchain COFFE Chain is a blockchain of “3rd generation”, which is based on Graphene technology.

The algorithm is based on the new principle of proof of ownership, by consensus of delegated proof of stake (DPOS).
”Technically" the COFFE Chain blockchain is a "fork" of the EOS blockchain. Figuratively speaking, if EOS is an advanced "technology“, freely distributed and non - commercial, then COFFE is a” product" with its own business model, independent, self-developing network and ecosystem that ensure its rapid development based on market incentives. The choice of independent development of COFFE Chain is dictated by the considerations and logic of rapid scaling of the business model of the COFFE platform.

The third generation blockchain sounds very serious and ambitious. I will be watching the project. Maybe it will be a new ethereum.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Tell me, will this project have a bounty company? If yes, I would like to take part in it
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

Tell me, will this project have a bounty company? If yes, I would like to take part in it
I would also like to take part in the bounty campaign for a start, the idea is very interesting.

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

I have nothing against your project but, you have to consider adding a SSL certificate into your website Smiley
after taking a look, i can say that the project is solid, it has some goals  and a place to reach but, with these tech bugs, your project will surely die.
The token sale has not start yet. I do not think that is too hard to add ssl certificate. But I agree that in all the cases it must be. Hope that the profect team wll add the SSL. They answer to all the questions very quickly.

Now everything is done and all domains are with SSL certificates

https://coffe.io
https://dashboard.coffe.io

Thanks you !!! We hope we will do the best project!

I like this approach to promoting your coin and maintaining the demand for it. There are very few teams on the market that care about their coin so well.

We are ready to offer interesting solutions for investment, for investment management, for locating a business.

Does your team already have its partners? Does the team plan to make a presentation of their project at the conference in the near future?

We have several potential partners, and there are also several potential investors. We are negotiating.
We understand that these are just empty words, and all projects first say that they are fine, and we just need to collect media.

All this is obvious, I am not talking about the absence of volumes in the presence of traders, and not about the absence of traders in the presence of volume.
I’m talking about countering the market when a coin fluctuates a lot and traders lose money.

I plan to buy project tokens, because I was interested in the idea and I want to help the team in the implementation of the plans and promotion of the project. Smiley

You are welcome in team COFFE!

Our official sources

https://coffe.io
https://dashboard.coffe.io

Even if the tokens created for internal perposes they must be listed at the ecxhangers. Investors must have an opportunity to buy and sell tokens anytime they want.

Of course, the system token will be available for trading immediately after launch.

How many tokens are allocated for a bounty campaign?

100 000 000 CFF

The third generation blockchain sounds very serious and ambitious. I will be watching the project. Maybe it will be a new ethereum.

We would not want to be similar to Ethereum in the value of the transaction and security, when the cost of the transaction depends on the words of the owner, and when it is enough just to unlock the wallet so that your funds are gone.

I would also like to take part in the bounty campaign for a start, the idea is very interesting.

We are planning a bounty company. As soon as it is ready for launch, it will be announced.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Here I agree with you. Only trades on this coin will go slack. Especially traders on the stock exchange on this coin will not work. But investors will be able to sell their coins on the stock exchange to interested users who want to use the functionality of the project.
Charisma359

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

All this is obvious, I am not talking about the absence of volumes in the presence of traders, and not about the absence of traders in the presence of volume.
I’m talking about countering the market when a coin fluctuates a lot and traders lose money.

Yes, it is very unpleasant when a new coin rises well in price, and then drops sharply and for a long period of time stays at the same level. It will be very good if this does not happen to your coin.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Yes, it is very unpleasant when a new coin rises well in price, and then drops sharply and for a long period of time stays at the same level. It will be very good if this does not happen to your coin.

I like it when the team not only promotes its project, but also plans the further fate of its coin. It is immediately evident that the coin will not be left unattended.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Anything can happen. The team has developed quite a promising idea. If it is good to promote it and enlist the support of a large number of partners, then there will be a sense.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

We are ready to offer interesting solutions for investment, for investment management, for locating a business.

I am also interested in this information. When will investment tools be available on your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: