Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 01:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6248 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

Why is not installed Hardcap and Softcap? What currency will the project token be sold for?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

I see that the team is developing several products at once. I am wondering what this will be for the investment platform COFFE ICO Standard? What advantages will this platform have?

Coffe is the whole ecosystem of the smart management of assets. It consists of payment system, exchange, platform for management of assets. For now is realised a payment system and own blockchain of Coffe.

Will the payment system of your project work with all types of cryptocurrencies and fiat? To work with the payment system will need to be verified?
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

What investment tools will be offered to investors on the COFFE  investment platform?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

Total emitted 20 000 000 000 tokens. If the sale of tokens is completed, but the coins still remain, will the team burn them or not?
andreiborn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

Total emitted 20 000 000 000 tokens. If the sale of tokens is completed, but the coins still remain, will the team burn them or not?

No burning.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 12:04:36 PM by CoffeOfficial

Good day !

do you plan to make a bounty program to promote your ICO like others did that too?

Of cource.

Another cryptocurrency ecosystem. Details have not been studied by me. I immediately have a question: why COFFE?  Grin

Now there are many projects on cryptoactive assets.
We have collected all the best, I hope - it will be the best project!

It is abrevation Confirmation Of the Fact of Financial Evaluation

If you mean the drink is coffee. But coffe sounds like coffee.

They offers an instant transactions. One expert says that Bitcoin will never become an universal meaning of payment becouse the blockchain of Bitcoin is so slow that you never buy a cup of coffee in cafe by Bitcoin.

Indeed, Bitcoin has become somewhat slow, and I think until your payment for a cup of coffee will be received - the cafe will close already Smiley))

The roadmap shows that the token will be used for a long time. If you have already created own blockchain, why are you selling tokens? Why don't you use your coin in your blockchain?

Selling tokens, we thus attract funds to stabilize the token on the exchange.
Increasing liquidity for stock exchange transactions.
This is a good solution to allow users to get the most stable token that can be trusted.

Why is not installed Hardcap and Softcap? What currency will the project token be sold for?

Because the project COFFE has ready software. We did not come out just like that. We came with a product.
You can participate by purchasing COFFE tokens in BTC BCH LTC USDT(Tether)

First, we do not have mining, so we can’t get more than we have.
All unsold tokens will not be burned, all calculations of economic value indicate some lack of tokens in the system, but in order to raise the value of the token, we decided to stop at this amount.
Unused tokens will be frozen. The defrosting will be carried out by voting of the block-producers.
All this and much more will be reflected in the Constitution of the system. It will be discussed and put to a vote, which we will hold among the block producers.
In addition, tokens will be used to conduct ICO on the COFFE platform.
Also, the control package of tokens will not be owned by the team.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 12:47:11 PM by CoffeOfficial

Hello, lets unswere to some more the questions

Will the payment system of your project work with all types of cryptocurrencies and fiat? To work with the payment system will need to be verified?

Payment system is working with tokes CFF, the veryfication is not requared.

Different currencies and tokens will be on exchanger.

What investment tools will be offered to investors on the COFFE  investment platform?

▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

I checked your site, I liked that everything is painted in detail . You do not have a goal for soft cap and hard capitalization , it means that you will continue to develop the project with any ICO results?

Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Another cryptocurrency ecosystem. Details have not been studied by me. I immediately have a question: why COFFE?  Grin

It is abrevation Confirmation Of the Fact of Financial Evaluation

If you mean the drink is coffee. But coffe sounds like coffee.

They offers an instant transactions. One expert says that Bitcoin will never become an universal meaning of payment becouse the blockchain of Bitcoin is so slow that you never buy a cup of coffee in cafe by Bitcoin.

As I know this experst means that the price of Coffe is 5$, and the price of commission for transaction was 100$ (it was in december 2017). Nobody will pay commission of 100$ for transaction of 5$.

What is the price of the transactions in your blockchain?

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

I checked your site, I liked that everything is painted in detail . You do not have a goal for soft cap and hard capitalization , it means that you will continue to develop the project with any ICO results?

We have made a grait job and sure we will continue to develop the project independent from the results of token sale.

It seemed to me a somewhat unusual combination of your own blockchain without your own coin and using another blockchain to create your asset. Many large projects create their own blockchain and their coins. Some projects after ICO make a swap to switch from tokens to their blockchain.
Is it possible to swap of your token to your blockchain in the future?
What stock exchange are you talking about?

We have token on our own blockchain, not at Etherium blockchain.
We will have own exhange it is 90% ready.

As I know this experst means that the price of Coffe is 5$, and the price of commission for transaction was 100$ (it was in december 2017). Nobody will pay commission of 100$ for transaction of 5$.

What is the price of the transactions in your blockchain?

At the start the commission is 0.1%, further, it will be decided by the vote of block producers. So if you want to buy cup of coffee for 5$ you will pay the commition 0.005$.

Coffe votes for coffee  Grin Cheesy Grin

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

News from facebook  Cheesy

We open an official thread of Coffe at Bitcointalk.

We invite everybody to visit our official thread at Bitcoitalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043196.new#new

You are welcome   Roll Eyes Wink Roll Eyes

Especially for Russian-speaking investors, we have opened the Coffe tread at Bitcointalk in Russian. Now you can learn about the Coffe project in Russian.

Visit our Russian thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043841.msg46509017#msg46509017

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Because the project COFFE has ready software. We did not come out just like that. We came with a product.

I understand correctly: is your product ready and can it be tested already? Or will the team check your product in a closed way?
Enchantment99

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

Something I can not understand: what function will the token of the project perform in the functionality of the company's product? What is its purpose?
oficman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

You can participate by buying COFFE tokens at BTC BCH LTC USDT (Tether)

On which exchange can I buy your tokens or the team has just scheduled a listing?
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

I like the fact that investors of different levels of specialization will be able to use the investment platform of the COFFE project. It is very important.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Post on BT about the news on FB about posts on BT. Next level: news on FB about posting on BT about news on FB about posts on BT. Grin Grin Grin

Open a topic on Bitcoitalk is a news. Every ICO must have a topic on bitcointalk for promotion and discussion. It is part of promotion and it is a news  Cheesy Shocked Roll Eyes

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

I understand correctly: is your product ready and can it be tested already? Or will the team check your product in a closed way?

I see there is a link on the website of Coffe for the platform and evebody can chack and participate in the ecosystem http://dashboard.coffe.io/

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Charisma359

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”)

I can get a more detailed explanation of how this system will work and who will be able to take part in it?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

I see there is a link on the website of Coffe for the platform and evebody can chack and participate in the ecosystem http://dashboard.coffe.io/

Thanks for the link ! Smiley I will definitely take advantage of it.

the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”)

I can get a more detailed explanation of how this system will work and who will be able to take part in it?

It seems that this system will work on the investment platform of the project. I also want to know the rules of this system.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Lets answer to your questions

Everybody can check our product

Go to our site, click participate

Here is dirrect link http://dashboard.coffe.io/

Something I can not understand: what function will the token of the project perform in the functionality of the company's product? What is its purpose?

Token will be used for the internal work of ecosystem. It will serve all the products of ecosystem.

On which exchange can I buy your tokens or the team has just scheduled a listing?

Echangers will appear after the 1st stage of token sale. And Coffe will have an own exchange at the platform. It is 90% ready.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: