Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6204 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Personally, I can not wait to get acquainted with the investment instruments of the project. Perhaps I will choose something for my investment portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

We will try to be flexible to the wishes of both investors and users.
We made a form where you can ask a question and discuss the changes.
Definitely - we will listen to every question.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

It's nice to read such a response from a project representative. It is immediately obvious that the team wants to cooperate fruitfully with users. After all, the popularity of the project and its further development depends on this union.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

Early investors will have the opportunity to introduce their ideas,
 to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.

Probably this will look like one of the directions for attracting business / participants / ideas that is interesting to the first investors.

We do not say that we will be only a platform of COFFE, direct and unchanged.

We understand that business is a movement, it is variability under the current situation.

I like the fact that you understand the importance of systematically making any changes. Only those projects that are not afraid of change and modernization work for a long time in the market.
Flexibility and ability to adapt to market sentiment are essential factors for running a successful business.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

There is a certain order of movement of the project forward.
Everything will be done according to the plan,
but, we can make adjustments to the plan, but not changing it, but only complementing it.
Thus, we will take into account the wishes of investors, and carrying out the plan.
This is all obvious.
After all, if you make changes to the basic development plan of the project - it may not coincide with the original plan, and accordingly the initial calculations of feasibility.

▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 06:33:00 PM by STORMIX

This is the right decision. Sometimes you need to hear the opinion of strangers to make your product better.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Active answers in the topic of the project representative is one of the positive things that investors should pay attention to when choosing a good project for investment. Smiley
It is also very attractive for investors that developers can complement their project in accordance with the wishes of investors. It looks too good Wink.

big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

but, we can make adjustments to the plan, but not changing it, but only complementing it.
Thus, we will take into account the wishes of investors, and carrying out the plan.
This is all obvious.
After all, if you make changes to the basic development plan of the project - it may not coincide with the original plan, and accordingly the initial calculations of feasibility.
I am pleased that the team is ready to take into account the wishes of investors, I hope this will contribute to mutually beneficial relations.
denreddit

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Active answers in the topic of the project representative is one of the positive things that investors should pay attention to when choosing a good project for investment. Smiley
It is also very attractive for investors that developers can complement their project in accordance with the wishes of investors. It looks too good Wink.
This is a normal practice for projects. If an investor invests a lot of money in a project, he can have a certain impact on his development, if of course he understands this.
Gromstop

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

This is all obvious.
I am pleased that the team is ready to take into account the wishes of investors, I hope this will contribute to mutually beneficial relations.
That's right, especially if they are able to competently supplement the plan, this will favorably affect the development of the project.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

This is all obvious.
That's right, especially if they are able to competently supplement the plan, this will favorably affect the development of the project.
The main thing that the wishes of investors did not affect the concept of the project and did not slow down the schedule of work.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

Why do you think that bounty and airdrop are bad ways to involve the community? I think they are very effective and even if the project does not need to spend real money in the first stages.
I did not say this is a bad way. But many bounty hunters use followback, use templates for their posts, create non quality content. Do you think this is effective?

I think a lot of depends from the bounty manager. Some managers check the content and do not allows to use the templates.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

This is all obvious.

It is very good that team so quickly answer to all the questions of itvestors. They are doing a good job and developing the project.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

This is all obvious.

It is very good that team so quickly answer to all the questions of itvestors. They are doing a good job and developing the project.
Fast response from a project is one of the most important things to respond to responses or complaints from project enthusiasts. if the response from the project is slow, investors are usually doubtful and hesitant to join, because they ask something that is not answered.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

Elements of the system are a protective mechanism for investors from unfair projects. Fraudulent (scam) projects remain outside of the open window of opportunities, which includes only the best, most interesting and economically reasonable ideas. Ideas that pass through the check of the community and get the approval of the majority without the intervention of mechanisms of promotion and pressure, only on the basis of objective data.
Oh, this is one of the biggest challenges in crypto. Creating a toxic community, artificial demand, false popularity, as a result.

There was so many fraud ICO. ICO made audit of smart contract. I think soon it will be popular the audit of ICO when experts will check the team and ideas of ICO. As I inderstand in Coffe expert will invest own money in ICO that pass the audit.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Elements of the system are a protective mechanism for investors from unfair projects. Fraudulent (scam) projects remain outside of the open window of opportunities, which includes only the best, most interesting and economically reasonable ideas. Ideas that pass through the check of the community and get the approval of the majority without the intervention of mechanisms of promotion and pressure, only on the basis of objective data.
Oh, this is one of the biggest challenges in crypto. Creating a toxic community, artificial demand, false popularity, as a result.

There was so many fraud ICO. ICO made audit of smart contract. I think soon it will be popular the audit of ICO when experts will check the team and ideas of ICO. As I inderstand in Coffe expert will invest own money in ICO that pass the audit.
indeed audits for new ICOs are very important because if an ICO enters ICOBench or another, they will be looked for investors, because investors are looking for ICOs that really exist (not scam), and for the Coffe project I don't see them listing on ICObench or TrackIco
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

COFFE EXCHANGE

The center of the system is a high-speed exchange that allows you to exchange crypto assets instantly and without delay. We think the most of crypto enthusiasts will like the familiar to many users standard interface and functionality of the exchange with our own unique tools. The exchange is waiting for the expansion of a set of tools and improved usability.

More information at https://coffe.io/

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Yes, I agree that some participants perform actions on a pattern, thereby receiving only one
  - tokens per action.
This hurts the project a little bit, since we don’t have what we give the tokens for. But this activity is just a way.
The main essence of the project does not change.

We expect an article that will put everything in its place.

Fast response from a project is one of the most important things to respond to responses or complaints from project enthusiasts. if the response from the project is slow, investors are usually doubtful and hesitant to join, because they ask something that is not answered.

Yes that's right.
We try to answer all the questions that make sense.
All answers can be found in the WhitePaper.
He will be ready the other day.
You can also subscribe to our project by going to https://coffe.io

Recently, the number of bad or irresponsible startups in cryptocurrencies is very high.
This makes it difficult to move good projects. How to recognize good from bad? No Just make a deposit and wait ....
But we want to change this for the better -
   we will check for incoming projects on our platform,
   the one who will become the guarantor must fulfill a number of conditions in order to guarantee damages in case the project is unworthy.
  then only the tip of the iceberg of problems with project checks.

She will allow to be sure that this project is really worthy. Others will not receive reviews.

indeed audits for new ICOs are very important because if an ICO enters ICOBench or another, they will be looked for investors, because investors are looking for ICOs that really exist (not scam), and for the Coffe project I don't see them listing on ICObench or TrackIco

We will do it anyway.
But any service is only a way to monetize, or a way to make itself known.
Thanks for the question, we will try to solve it.

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

I know a team that invests in crypto startups. Sometimes they travel to other countries to meet with project representatives, see their office or something like that. They said that only physical confirmation increases the likelihood of successful investments. Online mode a scammers can show and tell anything and believable.

This is all planned.
Confirmation of the seriousness of intentions should be confirmed not only by the presence of an offline meeting.
For each individual case, I think there is both a number of necessary approaches for definition, and for each case it is necessary to consider a flexible approach.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

One of the bonuses is a low price, the lowest than what is planned at the start.

I think the most important bonus will be - taking part in the development of the COFFE platform.

Early investors will have the opportunity to introduce their ideas,
 to improve,
 to modernize,
probably, to add their functional capabilities already at the start of the platform.
This is a very good bonus. The opportunity to participate in the development is appreciated by many investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: