Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

It's not about reliability. The point is in the legislation.

How is it not in reliability? If the platform reflects badly hacker attacks, then not only 1 Bitcoin, but even 1 dollar traders do not trust such an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

I think that the sum of the output in 2 Bitcoin - this does not confirm the reliability.
Of course, we can set 10 bitcoins for output without confirmation.
And it does not confirm our seriousness.
Then you can do this - make a conclusion of 100 bitcoins per day, and by this we will be more serious than Binans? or Cryptopies?

As far as I know, there will be no mandatory user verification on the stock exchange. Conclusion for unverified 1 btc

Is this the minimum deposit amount or something else?

I realized that 1 Bitcoin is the purchase of anonymity. But maybe I'm wrong.

1 bitcoin is the maximum amount an anonymous user can trade. I think so
Fantasies continue Grin Grin Grin. Moreover, without understanding the object of fantasy.

No need to dream.
Just sign up and withdraw up to 1 Bitcoin per day.
You want to withdaw large volumes - please pass verification.

How is it not in reliability? If the platform reflects badly hacker attacks, then not only 1 Bitcoin, but even 1 dollar traders do not trust such an exchange.

Of course, protection against hackers should be missing.
But the question was about reliability, which depends on the volume of funds for withdrawal.
And here the volume of funds for withdrawal and reliability - just incompatible things and are not an indicator.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

If an investor wants to use the services of your expert, will he have to pay for it?

Definitely not!
But, conditions such that, the expert himself risks an asset. Therefore, the expert only receives a commission.

I like the idea that expert will risk by his own money. He will think more about his decision. When you risk not your maney you do not care too much about the money of other people.
When receiving a commission, the expert will be very interested in a good result, because his earnings also depend on it.
As practice shows, the commission does not stimulate the quality of the work of experts. The best incentive is when the expert risks his money.

In case of successful investment, the inspector will receive a higher percentage of remuneration than in the case of unprofitable investment.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

In order to simply invest in the tools provided on your platform, will a person have to be tested or not?
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

In order to simply invest in the tools provided on your platform, will a person have to be tested or not?

It is not necessary.

▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

When is the launch of the COFFE exchange scheduled? Will traders be able to trade on the platform without verification?

As I understand the COFFE exchange is 90% ready. It is good. According to the road map COFFE exchange start to work at 4 quater of 2018.

This is good news that the project is almost ready to launch. The only thing you need is a togrov. This is very important for the exchange.
Here the team is just great, if they follow the roadmap.

alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

If an investor wants to use the services of your expert, will he have to pay for it?

Definitely not!
But, conditions such that, the expert himself risks an asset. Therefore, the expert only receives a commission.

I like the idea that expert will risk by his own money. He will think more about his decision. When you risk not your maney you do not care too much about the money of other people.
When receiving a commission, the expert will be very interested in a good result, because his earnings also depend on it.
As practice shows, the commission does not stimulate the quality of the work of experts. The best incentive is when the expert risks his money.

Everyone decides whether he needs the help of an expert or not. But the fact that no guarantees you no one will give it for sure. I do not know of such experts who would give guarantees)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

I think that the sum of the output in 2 Bitcoin - this does not confirm the reliability.
Of course, we can set 10 bitcoins for output without confirmation.
And it does not confirm our seriousness.
Then you can do this - make a conclusion of 100 bitcoins per day, and by this we will be more serious than Binans? or Cryptopies?

As far as I know, there will be no mandatory user verification on the stock exchange. Conclusion for unverified 1 btc

Is this the minimum deposit amount or something else?

I realized that 1 Bitcoin is the purchase of anonymity. But maybe I'm wrong.

1 bitcoin is the maximum amount an anonymous user can trade. I think so
Fantasies continue Grin Grin Grin. Moreover, without understanding the object of fantasy.

No need to dream.
Just sign up and withdraw up to 1 Bitcoin per day.
You want to withdaw large volumes - please pass verification.

Of course, protection against hackers should be missing.
But the question was about reliability, which depends on the volume of funds for withdrawal.
And here the volume of funds for withdrawal and reliability - just incompatible things and are not an indicator.

Safety of funds is very important for investors. There were many cases of hacker attacks on the stock exchanges. Tell me what protection do you use?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

Tell me, what kind of coins do you plan to add to your exchange? And what do you need to add a new coin?
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

Definitely not!

I hear for the first time that an expert should risk his money. His work is paid for by the commission and this is an incentive.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Everyone decides whether he needs the help of an expert or not. But the fact that no guarantees you no one will give it for sure. I do not know of such experts who would give guarantees)

Under the guarantee means - direct participation by personal means. Also, a rating will be made, independent. Without third-party factors.
Rating that is based on transaction history.
Over a long period of time.

Safety of funds is very important for investors. There were many cases of hacker attacks on the stock exchanges. Tell me what protection do you use?

We will write about security separately.
More extensive.
But only basic.
Not subtleties.

Tell me, what kind of coins do you plan to add to your exchange? And what do you need to add a new coin?

We think about the conditions.
But you can write and get more info
manager@coffe.io

I hear for the first time that an expert should risk his money. His work is paid for by the commission and this is an incentive.

Of course. Stimulus - commission.
But he must guarantee break-even.
We have our own guarantors system.
I think it will suit everyone.

SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

I understand your interest and concern regarding security, the cases of theft of funds and personal data of investors have become more frequent.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Under the guarantee means - direct participation by personal means. Also, a rating will be made, independent. Without third-party factors.
Rating that is based on transaction history.
Over a long period of time.

It turns out that the more orders the expert closes in profit, the higher his rating will be. Or the rating will be affected by the normal transaction volume. The bigger, the better. And it does not matter: at a loss they are closed or in profit.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

When an investor waits for product development for several years and as a result the project disappears, this is a disaster.
It depends on the attitude of the investor to investments. An experienced investor is diversifying his investments. Loss of investition to one of the projects is inevitable and is not critical for such an investor.

Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

When an investor waits for product development for several years and as a result the project disappears, this is a disaster.
It depends on the attitude of the investor to investments. An experienced investor is diversifying his investments. Loss of investition to one of the projects is inevitable and is not critical for such an investor.

Also here the size of investment still plays an important role. If it is a small capital, then it is problematic to differentiate it. All that remains is to choose less volatile instruments.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

In stock market it is nomal when projects is developing for 5 or 10 years. But cryptocurrency develop very quickly. Investors wants to see results as soon as possible.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

I understand your interest and concern regarding security, the cases of theft of funds and personal data of investors have become more frequent.
You are right, the statistics of thefts and affected investors are striking. First of all, we need a solution with a high level of security.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

You are right, the statistics of thefts and affected investors are striking. First of all, we need a solution with a high level of security.

I agree that safety of a cryptocurrency is a very big problem. Coffe will have a payment system and a exchange. So the quesition about safety is very important. How do you provide the safety on the platform?

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Also here the size of investment still plays an important role. If it is a small capital, then it is problematic to differentiate it. All that remains is to choose less volatile instruments.

The index of dominate of Bitcoin is more then 50%. It mean then when Bitcoin falls down the other cryptocurrencies and tokens falls down too. So devercification do not always help.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

Yes, with a general decline in market diversification is not working. But when global growth come, diversification will help earn.
And when to wait for global growth?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: