Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

There is no minimum deposit. Commission in CFF tokens.
But the essence of the system is not simple. I think you need to read our whitepaper.

It turns out that in this way the demand for the project token will be organized. If someone wants to invest in platform tools, he will have to buy tokens on the exchange. Right?
Yep. There is nothing surprising. In many projects, the ecosystem is organized in such a way that there is a turnover of their assets.

No, we can say that in the second half of last year, project creators began to develop the functionals of their applications in such a way that personal tokens were involved in them. Because investors often began to complain about the absence of coin prices.

That's good. This fact is a confirmation that the new teams, before creating their project, not only study the market, but also are interested in the opinion of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

That's good. This fact is a confirmation that the new teams, before creating their project, not only study the market, but also are interested in the opinion of investors.

Just the COFFE team is a confirmation of your words. Because the developers have figured out how clients will be able to use tokens when working with functionality.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Of course. We test the system both individually and as a whole.
By the exit to production, all tests will be completed.

Fine! I am glad that all of you will check in detail that after the official launch of the COFFE platform its functionality worked perfectly and without failures.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Controversial statement. EOS, Cardano, NEO and many others were created as a platform for creating tokens. They took into account errors of ether, some projects on the third-generation blockchains, and they are faster and safer. There are several platforms that are technically superior to ethereum.

But everbody knows about Ethereum. Many tokens of ICO now has Ethereum standart ERC-20 becouse if you tokens will be at Ethereum you will not have problems with listing. But what about EOS, Cardano, NEO ? How many tokens are on EOS, Cardano, NEO and will such tokens have problems with linsting on exchanges? I do not know.

As I know now your tokens is at Ethereum. There is not problems with exchange with tokens at Ethereum. But in future you plan to use tokens at EOS. Will be problems will listing of such tokens at exchanges?
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

There is no minimum deposit. Commission in CFF tokens.
But the essence of the system is not simple. I think you need to read our whitepaper.

It turns out that in this way the demand for the project token will be organized. If someone wants to invest in platform tools, he will have to buy tokens on the exchange. Right?

Since there is no minimum buy limit, you can buy even one token and start investing. This approach should attract users.

Most likely, one token will not be enough to start investing. So the minimum will still be present. Because what percentage of the profit you can get with one coin?

I think it makes sense here that it is not necessary to initially invest a large amount of money, that everyone can afford it.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Interestingly, after collecting investments, will the token be added to one exchange or to several trading floors at once?

I see no reason to be limited to one exchange. I believe that the more exchanges on which the coin is traded the better.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

I probably do not understand a little, but I see that people say that the coin would be on several blockchains. Tell me so maybe?
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

This is not a coin, it is a token.
As I understand it, the token will first be created and will be sold on the ethereum blockchain. Later, they plan to swap to an EOS blockchain.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

News from facebook

For whom is COFFE?

If you have the pleasure to belong to a not-so-numerous community of crypto market experts and professional crypto traders, then you definitely know more than two thousand crypto assets that are currently on the market. You can with assumptions but in general correctly evaluate the market prospects of these assets on the basis of technical and fundamental analysis, to distinguish the scam project from the beginning. You can certainly easily use several trading platforms to reduce risks and increase the return on the market. And probably you can use the automated trading systems (trading robots) and algorithmic trading to automate the most operations. You know how to reduce the risks of margin trading and know how to earn even on the fall of the asset.

But what if do you belong to the majority? To the non-professional players who just have the desire and ability to invest in crypto assets, but do not know how to do any of the above? Does this mean that you are “doomed” to failure or to become “easy prey” for professional traders, institutional players, speculators?

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Usually yes. Even the support of such project improves the situation a little. In order not to become a victim of professionals, there are two correct ways:
- trust the funds to the professional;
- become a professional.
You are right, to become a professional takes time, so for a start, it is more promising to trust funds to professionals, they have more knowledge and opportunities.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

Usually yes. Even the support of such project improves the situation a little. In order not to become a victim of professionals, there are two correct ways:
- become a professional.
You are right, to become a professional takes time, so for a start, it is more promising to trust funds to professionals, they have more knowledge and opportunities.
In many countries such services of such professionals are very popular.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

We need to be able to weigh all the advantages and disadvantages of a particular way. We are losing time for training or are losing part of the profits, since the professional will not work for free. I believe that the best way for an investor is to use the services of a professional and study the right investment activity. Over time, we can understand that we can act as well as a professional and can independently manage our assets.

Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

- become a professional.
Not everyone can work on the crypto-market profitably, it seems to me that today only professional traders earn money, everyone else loses.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Everybody knows about blockhain Ethereum but only few people knows about blockchain of EOS. It is not so popular. Please expline why blockchain EOS better then blockchain Ethereum?

Scalability, smartcontract on C, a full-featured program that compiles. Lack of mining Many many advantages.

As I know now your tokens is at Ethereum. There is not problems with exchange with tokens at Ethereum. But in future you plan to use tokens at EOS. Will be problems will listing of such tokens at exchanges?

In the future, yes. Not right away.
There will be no problems.

I probably do not understand a little, but I see that people say that the coin would be on several blockchains. Tell me so maybe?

Means - not one server, but several nodes.

This is not a coin, it is a token.
As I understand it, the token will first be created and will be sold on the ethereum blockchain. Later, they plan to swap to an EOS blockchain.

Not. We use fork EOS. And therefore - there is no Ethereum.
Our Testnet ready.
We are ready to use Mainnet
We have our own chain.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

- become a professional.
Not everyone can work on the crypto-market profitably, it seems to me that today only professional traders earn money, everyone else loses.
Not everyone can become true professionals and increase their capital. Novice is not recommended to act independently, there is no better universal strategy.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

I am familiar with the so-called home traders. They earn. The fact is that trade is a complex activity. It is estimated that only 5% of the total number of market participants earn.

You're right. Tries to trade in the cryptocurrency market a lot of people. But only a few of them every day bring good profit amounts from the platform.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

News from facebook

Who we are

In our small circle of like-minded people on one of the trading platforms, in the course of long discussions and heated disputes, often passing to the individuals, finally “ripe” the right idea. The idea of the PACK tool that would minimize the risk of working with a separate crypto assets for a professional and non-professional player. PACK is a “multi-asset “- a set of several assets that a professional investor packs into a single ”mini-portfolio” and offers to the market. PACK at the same time is accessible and understandable to any person, regardless of the level of competence. The point is that the sharp volatility of any individual asset included in the PACK, works on the growth of the entire portfolio, and the sharp decline in the value of an individual asset is compensated by the growth of others. The main question is: how to choose the promising assets and who can be trusted to do it.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

Yeah. In some countries, it is believed that everyone should do their own work. Therefore, people use the services of professionals, if they have the means to invest.

There are people who are not well versed in online investing. They are also easier to entrust their deposits to professionals. Then they will earn something for sure and will not lose deposits.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

News from facebook

Who we are

In our small circle of like-minded people on one of the trading platforms, in the course of long discussions and heated disputes, often passing to the individuals, finally “ripe” the right idea. The idea of the PACK tool that would minimize the risk of working with a separate crypto assets for a professional and non-professional player. PACK is a “multi-asset “- a set of several assets that a professional investor packs into a single ”mini-portfolio” and offers to the market. PACK at the same time is accessible and understandable to any person, regardless of the level of competence. The point is that the sharp volatility of any individual asset included in the PACK, works on the growth of the entire portfolio, and the sharp decline in the value of an individual asset is compensated by the growth of others. The main question is: how to choose the promising assets and who can be trusted to do it.

If I understand correctly, then there will be no single investment instruments on the platform? Instead, the platform will offer only their ready-made PACK portfolios?
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

Will all these mini portfolios have differences or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: