Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6204 times)
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

How long after the end of the ICO token will cryptoexchages appear?

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Bonuses and rewards will attract more users to the platform. It is good for the platform and for the users of the platform, they can earn more with COFFE
Generous bonuses and rewards are difficult for the platform. If it is paid for by project assets, the project should ensure successful operations to maintain asset prices or have funds to buy back. Otherwise, asset prices fall sharply, as it happens in most cases in crypto.

For me personally, not additional bonuses from the project are important, but the effective work of the platform after the official launch.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

Although I am not an expert, I really hope for the nearest growth of the market. Because the cryptocurrency market is young. It is too early for him to reduce his volumes.

This investment sector has reduced its volumes, because many non-focal projects have begun to appear on the market. But trading on the exchanges continues to flourish.

It was a lot of scum ICO. In 2017 people invested in all ICO do not read the White Paper of ICO and do not study its ideas and roadmap. They think that tokens will grow and buy tokens only to resell them at higer price.
Somehow it happened that poorly prepared projects appeared that could not be realized for a number of reasons and the number of fraudulent projects increased, the purpose of which was to collect money from gullible investors.

I hope that on its platform, the COFFE team will add tokens of only proven, well-trained teams. This will help investors save their deposits from unprofitable investments.
Leading person

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

For me personally, not additional bonuses from the project are important, but the effective work of the platform after the official launch.
The right look at a startup. If the investor is long-term, then he is interested in the active and successful activities of the project in which the investments are made.
Yes, the quality work and the prosperity of the platform are important, it will be the best long-term perspective for investors.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I hope that on its platform, the COFFE team will add tokens of only proven, well-trained teams. This will help investors save their deposits from unprofitable investments.
I also hope so; the platform and experts should help investors make the right choice and protect them from losing money.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

Bonuses and rewards will attract more users to the platform. It is good for the platform and for the users of the platform, they can earn more with COFFE
Generous bonuses and rewards are difficult for the platform. If it is paid for by project assets, the project should ensure successful operations to maintain asset prices or have funds to buy back. Otherwise, asset prices fall sharply, as it happens in most cases in crypto.

Bonuses helps for cerculation of the tokens inside the system. But it must be a cerculation. Platform must have a product that is used. It it will be no cerculation it will be nothing to do with tokens.

oficman

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

I also hope so; the platform and experts should help investors make the right choice and protect them from losing money.

First of all, the project team itself is interested in this. Because the good reviews left in the network will attract many novice investors and experienced traders to the platform.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

As far as I understand, experts independently form portfolios. Experts will then buy the assets of these portfolios along with the users.

But agree that experts will much better form an investment portfolio than new clients of a cryptocurrency market. Experts have more experience than ordinary investors.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

First of all, the project team itself is interested in this. Because the good reviews left in the network will attract many novice investors and experienced traders to the platform.
You have correctly noticed that the team is really interested in the good reputation of the platform.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

A feature of the COFFE platform is the realization of a system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”) rewards for the using of tools and services of the COFFE platform. The funds for this system are formed from the share of all commissions received by the COFFE platform, which are accumulated on a special account (wallet), from which the self-executing contract (smart contract) redistributes them to users. The special account (wallet) itself is controlled and managed in a decentralized way – by delegated trust nodes. The decision about the distribution of funds is accepted by a vote of the nodes of delegated trust.

To participate in the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”) rewards for the using of tools and services of the COFFE platform, each member of system during the registration on the COFFE platform must give an approval:
• to receive rewards for using the tools and services of the COFFE platform from other members of the COFFE platform and
• to pay rewards for using the tools and services of the COFFE platform to other members of the COFFE platform.

Visit the site https://coffe.io/ to know more.

big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

You have correctly noticed that the team is really interested in the good reputation of the platform.
Reviews provide an opportunity to evaluate the platform as a reliable tool to help investors and increase the rating of experts.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

As history shows, growth is possible every few years, as it has been in past years.
And the more money in the market, the longer there will be periods of recession and growth. The previous cycle lasted four years. But now capitalization is many times greater than at the end of 2013. It is hard to imagine when we will see a repetition of the highs of the end of 2017 at the beginning of 2018.

Some experts predict that the price will grow at the and of the year. And investors want to belive it. But cryptocurrency do not grow. The sooner the New Year is the less investors believe that cryptocurrency will grow.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

Effective operation of the platform is a mandatory factor for the development of the project. Without this, they will not be able to find a sufficient number of investors. Therefore, either the platform will work productively or not at all.
oficman

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

As history shows, growth is possible every few years, as it has been in past years.
And the more money in the market, the longer there will be periods of recession and growth. The previous cycle lasted four years. But now capitalization is many times greater than at the end of 2013. It is hard to imagine when we will see a repetition of the highs of the end of 2017 at the beginning of 2018.

Some experts predict that the price will grow at the and of the year. And investors want to belive it. But cryptocurrency do not grow. The sooner the New Year is the less investors believe that cryptocurrency will grow.

The cryptocurrency market will rise - great! It will not rise, but the market will remain at the same level - not bad either. If only the re-cryptocurrency market has not collapsed.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

The cryptocurrency market will rise - great! It will not rise, but the market will remain at the same level - not bad either. If only the re-cryptocurrency market has not collapsed.
What makes you think that the cryptocurrency market may collapse? Is there any news about this?

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

When is the official launch of the COFFE project platform scheduled? When will investors be able to make deposits in expert mini-portfolios?
oficman

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

What makes you think that the cryptocurrency market may collapse? Is there any news about this?

In my answer, I did not state that the cryptocurrency market may collapse. I just wrote about what I do not want to happen. As for analysts, their predictions about the rise of the market are very contradictory.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

In my answer, I did not state that the cryptocurrency market may collapse. I just wrote about what I do not want to happen. As for analysts, their predictions about the rise of the market are very contradictory.
The cryptocurrency market is impossible to accurately predict, it is young, unstable and subject to influence from all sides.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

A feature of the COFFE platform is the realization of a system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”) rewards for the using of tools and services of the COFFE platform. The funds for this system are formed from the share of all commissions received by the COFFE platform, which are accumulated on a special account (wallet), from which the self-executing contract (smart contract) redistributes them to users. The special account (wallet) itself is controlled and managed in a decentralized way – by delegated trust nodes. The decision about the distribution of funds is accepted by a vote of the nodes of delegated trust.

To participate in the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”) rewards for the using of tools and services of the COFFE platform, each member of system during the registration on the COFFE platform must give an approval:
• to receive rewards for using the tools and services of the COFFE platform from other members of the COFFE platform and
• to pay rewards for using the tools and services of the COFFE platform to other members of the COFFE platform.

Curious system. The user can receive part of the commissions back. It turns out that you can make a profit for using the platform.

What percentage of the commission will clients of the platform receive back to their accounts and in what currency? How often will the commission percent return: every day or once a week?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

The cryptocurrency market is impossible to accurately predict, it is young, unstable and subject to influence from all sides.

This has both its advantages and disadvantages. Minus is instability and the ability to lose your money. Plus it is certainly an opportunity to get a huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: