Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6207 times)
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

The cryptocurrency market will rise - great! It will not rise, but the market will remain at the same level - not bad either. If only the re-cryptocurrency market has not collapsed.
What makes you think that the cryptocurrency market may collapse? Is there any news about this?

In my answer, I did not state that the cryptocurrency market may collapse. I just wrote about what I do not want to happen. As for analysts, their predictions about the rise of the market are very contradictory.
The cryptocurrency market is impossible to accurately predict, it is young, unstable and subject to influence from all sides.

This has both its advantages and disadvantages. Minus is instability and the ability to lose your money. Plus it is certainly an opportunity to get a huge profit.

Now cryptocurency market becomes more stable but not predictible. Some experts says that bitcoin will grow till the end of the year another says that it will not grow and will have a rather stable rate.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Leading person

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

A feature of the COFFE platform is the realization of a system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”) rewards for the using of tools and services of the COFFE platform. The funds for this system are formed from the share of all commissions received by the COFFE platform, which are accumulated on a special account (wallet), from which the self-executing contract (smart contract) redistributes them to users. The special account (wallet) itself is controlled and managed in a decentralized way – by delegated trust nodes. The decision about the distribution of funds is accepted by a vote of the nodes of delegated trust.

To participate in the system of mutual inter-user P2P (“person-to-person”) rewards for the using of tools and services of the COFFE platform, each member of system during the registration on the COFFE platform must give an approval:
• to receive rewards for using the tools and services of the COFFE platform from other members of the COFFE platform and
• to pay rewards for using the tools and services of the COFFE platform to other members of the COFFE platform.

Curious system. The user can receive part of the commissions back. It turns out that you can make a profit for using the platform.

What percentage of the commission will clients of the platform receive back to their accounts and in what currency? How often will the commission percent return: every day or once a week?
An interesting system of mutual rewards. I can receive rewards, it is also possible to pay rewards to other participants of the platform.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

News from facebook

The medium-term strategy of COFFE development provides a phased and economically reasonable development of project for the period up to 2020 (Road map).

The basic elements of COFFE — COFFE blockchain, COFFE token (CFF), asset valuation system COFFE Protocol, COFFE Exchange, tools for working with assets - COFFE PACK/iPACK and other elements of the system – will be implemented within the Road map of the project.

The team confirmed the reality of achieving the goals of project on the basis of achieving a high degree of readiness of the basic elements of the COFFE platform:

• COFFE Chain blockchain and CFF token - 100% readiness,
• the crypto currency exchange COFFE Exchange - 90% readiness,
• the system for instant payments based on the PACK tool - 100% readiness,
• the tools for management of crypto assets PACK - 80% readiness,
• the intellectual protocol for evaluation of assets COFFE Protocol - 60% readiness (to launch it is necessary the statistical data of COFFE system).

Visit the site https://coffe.io/ to know more.

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

For me personally, not additional bonuses from the project are important, but the effective work of the platform after the official launch.
Yes, effective product operation is a priority. But if due to various bonuses in the circle there will be many tokens, an increased offer will appear. This will reduce the market price, which may cause unreasonable panic.

The investors with bonuces have advantages before the investors without bonuses. But usually price falls down not becouse bonuses but becouse after ICO bountists sell tokens. Some people buy tokens not during ICO but after ICO when they start trading at exchanges.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

The cryptocurrency market will rise - great! It will not rise, but the market will remain at the same level - not bad either. If only the re-cryptocurrency market has not collapsed.
What makes you think that the cryptocurrency market may collapse? Is there any news about this?

In my answer, I did not state that the cryptocurrency market may collapse. I just wrote about what I do not want to happen. As for analysts, their predictions about the rise of the market are very contradictory.
The cryptocurrency market is impossible to accurately predict, it is young, unstable and subject to influence from all sides.

This has both its advantages and disadvantages. Minus is instability and the ability to lose your money. Plus it is certainly an opportunity to get a huge profit.
For profit, you need to be an expert in this field and know how to use the disadvantage for your own purposes. I do not believe that the cryptocurrency market will collapse.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Now cryptocurency market becomes more stable but not predictible. Some experts says that bitcoin will grow till the end of the year another says that it will not grow and will have a rather stable rate.
Many of us have already seen many different crypto predictions. We can draw conclusions about the value of these predictions. If we need to evaluate future events in the market, the best thing we can do is try to analyze the present on our own.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

Clearly, I think most will agree with you in your desires. According to the news there is no special influence on the market by external factors. Therefore, I also think that it is not worth waiting for strong price deviations.

Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

For profit, you need to be an expert in this field and know how to use the disadvantage for your own purposes. I do not believe that the cryptocurrency market will collapse.
I have no clear idea about where the market is going, I know that we need new investors who can use the services of the platform.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

I have no clear idea about where the market is going, I know that we need new investors who can use the services of the platform.

If investors stop being interested in ICO projects, then this sector as an investment asset will disappear forever from the open spaces of the cryptocurrency market.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

The market has become so calm that investors alone will not help this platform. Whoever creates investment portfolios, now investments do not give an opportunity to earn. The whole market needs new investors.

Something I do not understand you. Why today investment in cryptocurrency products do not make a profit? If this were so, then in the last month none of the investors would have bought a single token.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

The market has become so calm that investors alone will not help this platform. Whoever creates investment portfolios, now investments do not give an opportunity to earn. The whole market needs new investors.

Something I do not understand you. Why today investment in cryptocurrency products do not make a profit? If this were so, then in the last month none of the investors would have bought a single token.
New investors without knowledge in the cryptocurrency sphere are afraid to make investments on their own, and here the platform will help them.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

I slept trusting cryptocurrency experts. Over the past year, they have said a lot of things, but almost no time. Their activity is similar to fortune telling. If you believe in cryptocurrency, then buy the right assets and wait. If there is no trust then sell. It's my opinion
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

We all believe that the market will grow. But no one knows when. All we need is to buy assets at the beginning of their growth. Determining assets for purchase is easy.

big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

The market is constantly growing, replenished with innovative projects, attracting more and more investors. The ability to increase your assets is present, only for those who know what to do Smiley
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

The market is constantly growing, replenished with innovative projects, attracting more and more investors. The ability to increase your assets is present, only for those who know what to do Smiley

The market is constantly developing new projects appear. But to earn on market it is necessary to know it good. Usualy people who do not know market gives money to the trusted management of professionals. It is a standart world practic.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 11:43:28 AM by Aleksandra 81

Who of the users wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market, but do not understand how to do this, they will be able to use the services of experts of the COFFE project.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

The consensus of delegated proof of stake (DPOS)

is a process of agreeing of a certain order of transactions, and filter of invalid transactions1. The only known decentralized consensus algorithm that is proven can satisfy the requirements to the productivity of applications on blockchain (speed, scalability, etc.) is the algorithm of delegated proof-of-stake (DPOS)2.

According to this algorithm, blockchain token holders trust to the block producers (“Block-Producers”, “delegated trust nodes”) to confirm the transaction exactly the same as the Bitcoin holders trust to confirm transactions to the miners. Producers are selected through a system of continuous random distribution. Any producer in the system can get the right to create the blocks, and after the creation of a block, he again gets in the queue among the other producers.

The right to confirm has all producers of network (Block-Producers), whose are the owners of large packages of COFFE tokens (including the projects realized on the COFFE ICO Standard platform), but not miners. This means the absence of competition for the highest commission to confirm. It means a constant price of commission (if it is provided), as well as the possibility of deployment in the COFFE blockchain the decentralized applications working without commissions at all.

oficman

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

The consensus of delegated proof of stake (DPOS)

is a process of agreeing of a certain order of transactions, and filter of invalid transactions1. The only known decentralized consensus algorithm that is proven can satisfy the requirements to the productivity of applications on blockchain (speed, scalability, etc.) is the algorithm of delegated proof-of-stake (DPOS)2.

According to this algorithm, blockchain token holders trust to the block producers (“Block-Producers”, “delegated trust nodes”) to confirm the transaction exactly the same as the Bitcoin holders trust to confirm transactions to the miners. Producers are selected through a system of continuous random distribution. Any producer in the system can get the right to create the blocks, and after the creation of a block, he again gets in the queue among the other producers.

The right to confirm has all producers of network (Block-Producers), whose are the owners of large packages of COFFE tokens (including the projects realized on the COFFE ICO Standard platform), but not miners. This means the absence of competition for the highest commission to confirm. It means a constant price of commission (if it is provided), as well as the possibility of deployment in the COFFE blockchain the decentralized applications working without commissions at all.

It turns out that any user will be able to use project blocks to create personal applications?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Who of the users wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market, but do not understand how to do this, they will be able to use the services of experts of the COFFEE project.
That is why this platform should now work in full mode. When crypto rises again, there will be many people who may be potential customers.
That's just the crypto market is in no hurry to turn in the direction of growth. Maybe by the New Year something will change.

oficman

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

Who of the users wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market, but do not understand how to do this, they will be able to use the services of experts of the COFFEE project.
That is why this platform should now work in full mode. When crypto rises again, there will be many people who may be potential customers.
That's just the crypto market is in no hurry to turn in the direction of growth. Maybe by the New Year something will change.

Yesterday I read a lot of suggestions from experienced traders that they are waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market in the month of December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: