Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:39:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6208 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Coffe payment system became a partner of AdvCash payment system. This partnership allows Coffe payment system to combine the advantages of cryptocurrencies and Fiat money, to integrate the fiat payments into the Coffe payment system. Thanks to the AdvCash capabilities, it will be possible to make payments to Visa and MasterCard cards, make Bank transfers to 70 countries in 35 currencies.

More information at https://coffe.io/

Very good partnership. Tell me the money will be possible in both directions. I mean, can I buy and sell project tokens?

I can not understand, I can directly transfer money from a bank card to the account of the platform and directly withdraw earnings from the platform to the account of a bank card?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

This refers to the payment system AdvCash. If you have an account and a virtual card in this payment system, it will not be difficult for you to acquire project tokens.

Does the payment system AdvCash issue a virtual card or a project team? Another way you can not buy coins of the COFFE project?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

If this project has such a service as investing money and receiving regular dividends in one form or another, then this can be called passive income. If we need to work with experts, choose, buy and sell investment packages, this is not exactly passive income.

I realized that investors would only choose mini portfolios and experts. As for assets, the experts will do this work independently. Therefore, a passive profit is obtained.
Well, you are right. If an investor completely trusts his funds to experts, then this looks like a passive income.
It turns out after all that the experts themselves are interested in successful transactions, because their profit depends on it.

oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

If this project has such a service as investing money and receiving regular dividends in one form or another, then this can be called passive income. If we need to work with experts, choose, buy and sell investment packages, this is not exactly passive income.

I realized that investors would only choose mini portfolios and experts. As for assets, the experts will do this work independently. Therefore, a passive profit is obtained.
Well, you are right. If an investor completely trusts his funds to experts, then this looks like a passive income.
It turns out after all that the experts themselves are interested in successful transactions, because their profit depends on it.

In any market, experts are interested in making more successful transactions than losing ones. Because their additional earnings depend on the percent received from the profit, but not from the loss.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

Of course, experts are interested in making successful deals. But just in such a market it is quite difficult to do.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Coffe payment system became a partner of AdvCash payment system. This partnership allows Coffe payment system to combine the advantages of cryptocurrencies and Fiat money, to integrate the fiat payments into the Coffe payment system. Thanks to the AdvCash capabilities, it will be possible to make payments to Visa and MasterCard cards, make Bank transfers to 70 countries in 35 currencies.

More information at https://coffe.io/

Very good partnership. Tell me the money will be possible in both directions. I mean, can I buy and sell project tokens?

I can not understand, I can directly transfer money from a bank card to the account of the platform and directly withdraw earnings from the platform to the account of a bank card?

We have the ability to replenish your account through this service. Of which we are partners.

You can also use bank cards.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

In any market, experts are interested in making more successful transactions than losing ones. Because their additional earnings depend on the percent received from the profit, but not from the loss.
Of course, the expert is interested in a successful transaction, it is his job, earnings and reputation, respectively, high rating and trust.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Of course, experts are interested in making successful deals. But just in such a market it is quite difficult to do.

Agree. But the project platform will work more than one year. I do not believe that this fall and calm will last forever. Once this must all end.
oficman

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Agree. But the project platform will work more than one year. I do not believe that this fall and calm will last forever. Once this must all end.

You're right. The turn of the cryptocurrency market is bound to happen. Only this time is not known. All forecasts and news do not contain accurate information.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Indeed, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, the platform is set up for long-term work, so experts will be able to show their professionalism.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Of course, the expert is interested in a successful transaction, it is his job, earnings and reputation, respectively, high rating and trust.
Those who use the services of experts on the platform will be able to leave your feedback.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

What do you have in mind? ... in successful transactions ... Maybe successful deals?
Yes, that's right, I meant successful deals.

strongtree2505

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

We are all waiting for this to change. If we talk about long term investments, then you can already work. Now it seems the right time to buy many various crypto assets.

I agree with you. Today, the ether and altcoins have fallen to the bottom, so you can buy. I think that if the price is even lower, it will be the end.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

We are all waiting for this to change. If we talk about long term investments, then you can already work. Now it seems the right time to buy many various crypto assets.

I agree with you. Today, the ether and altcoins have fallen to the bottom, so you can buy. I think that if the price is even lower, it will be the end.

Today I read in the latest news of bloggers an assumption that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market, but only its reversal. Let's see how the market will behave in a few days.
oficman

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

These bloggers and analysts of the crypto market are such {predictors} that you can start writing funny stories or fables based on theirs predictions. I don't think you can believe theirs opuses.

I don’t believe those who write forecasts. But here's a weekly analysis, many bloggers normally make up. Their information is 40% identical.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

These bloggers and analysts of the crypto market are such {predictors} that you can start writing funny stories or fables based on theirs predictions. I don't think you can believe theirs opuses.

I just commented on the read news, but I do not claim that this is exactly what will happen. You also read the news on the cryptocurrency market? Wink
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

You're right. The turn of the cryptocurrency market is bound to happen. Only this time is not known. All forecasts and news do not contain accurate information.
Oh, the calm has already ended. The market began to entertain us again Grin. But not the way we would like.
Yes, entertainment, for the majority disappointment and even depression, and first of all thoughts how to survive in this market  Smiley
SUNbitok

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

It's hard to buy something now. It looks like the fall will continue. But if this continues, this is not the end.
No matter how terrible the numbers look, this is not the end for the cryptocurrency market.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

It's hard to buy something now. It looks like the fall will continue. But if this continues, this is not the end.
No matter how terrible the numbers look, this is not the end for the cryptocurrency market.
Chances of price recovery or decline, it is impossible to predict, it is difficult to properly assess the situation for the right decisions.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

Yes, we all believe that this trend will ever change to the opposite. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand why such an interesting industry was created and killed?
Maybe people just lost their interest in her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: