Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6206 times)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

I do not know where and from which wallets large amounts of Bitcoin were withdrawn. I just read a discussion of this process. Perhaps this is one of the options that explains the fall of the market.
In principle, this could serve as an explanation, but so far there are no special moves on top wallets.

I think this is a good sign. Since the owners of large amounts of Bitcoin do not sell their assets, it means that the cryptocurrency market will still exist and will grow again in the near future.

I agree with you. If top wallets do not start selling their assets, then they are calm and confident in Bitcoin
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Yes, now one of the best strategies, wait and do nothing. You can also try to think through all possible scenarios and understand what to do in each of these scenarios.

I, too, am basically waiting. If there are funds buy altcoins with potential
In principle, the time to buy is good, only to determine the future potential is more difficult.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

I do not know where and from which wallets large amounts of Bitcoin were withdrawn. I just read a discussion of this process. Perhaps this is one of the options that explains the fall of the market.
In principle, this could serve as an explanation, but so far there are no special moves on top wallets.

I think this is a good sign. Since the owners of large amounts of Bitcoin do not sell their assets, it means that the cryptocurrency market will still exist and will grow again in the near future.

I agree with you. If top wallets do not start selling their assets, then they are calm and confident in Bitcoin
I really want to hope for their confidence and that they will not start selling, which is more likely to lead to the collapse of the market, which we are so afraid of.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

I really want to hope for their confidence and that they will not start selling, which is more likely to lead to the collapse of the market, which we are so afraid of.
This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.

I really hope that this was a temporary panic. Because I just started making money in the market as a trader, and then the market collapse. Very disappointing. I hope that the situation will change for the better.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

Of course, cryptocurrencies will not go anywhere, but their value is still in question.

strongtree2505

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Yes, now one of the best strategies, wait and do nothing. You can also try to think through all possible scenarios and understand what to do in each of these scenarios.

I, too, am basically waiting. If there are funds buy altcoins with potential
In principle, the time to buy is good, only to determine the future potential is more difficult.

I see two variants. either invest in top Altcoins or choose projects with a good idea and a strong team (like this project)
strongtree2505

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 10:04:55 AM by strongtree2505

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Perhaps the keys to some of these wallets were lost, so these bitcoins will never be sold?

Perhaps it is the deposits of the group of creators Bitkoin, so they do not sell their assets? Only how can you check these two versions: yours and mine?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Of course, cryptocurrencies will not go anywhere, but their value is still in question.
If cryptocurrency remain in our lives, then their value will change from time to time. It would be nice if the cryptocurrency will be used in everyday life. In this case, the volatility of the assets used will decrease, so prices will be stable and increasing.

At least, then there will be no such rapid fall in prices of cryptocurrency on the market. And we will not incur large interest losses.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

If cryptocurrency remain in our lives, then their value will change from time to time. It would be nice if the cryptocurrency will be used in everyday life. In this case, the volatility of the assets used will decrease, so prices will be stable and increasing.

At least, then there will be no such rapid fall in prices of cryptocurrency on the market. And we will not incur large interest losses.

Honestly, I would not refuse to let the cryptographic market ever fall so sharply. It is interesting to know the real reason for this collapse.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Honestly, I would not refuse to let the cryptographic market ever fall so sharply. It is interesting to know the real reason for this collapse.
High volatility is inconvenient, it is not clear what can be the key to relative price stability.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

Perhaps it is the deposits of the group of creators Bitkoin, so they do not sell their assets? Only how can you check these two versions: yours and mine?
And no way. We can just watch. Somewhere I saw a list of some of the biggest bitcoin addresses. Some of them have not committed transactions for several years. What this means, we can only guess.
I like the version more, why they hold assets - price and demand will soon increase Smiley
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Hello, your token ticker is COFFEE? So long name?
SUNbitok

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

This project is designed to work with cryptocurrencies. So, all present here remain in the crypto. Those who refused, left this forum. In any case, theoretically.
Most remain optimistic about the future development of events in the cryptoindustry. If someone is disappointed in the cryptocurrency market, they will leave it.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Now, in many countries, they have seriously taken up the regulation of cryptocurrencies, perhaps this will be the basis for future stability.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Now, in many countries, they have seriously taken up the regulation of cryptocurrencies, perhaps this will be the basis for future stability.
Hopefully all countries can accept crypto as a legitimate payment. and maybe all of that can be realized in the next few years. if a country changes regulations that prohibit crypto from accepting crypto as legitimate payments. it will be very influential for the progress of the current and future world of cryptocrurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

Hopefully all countries can accept crypto as a legitimate payment. and maybe all of that can be realized in the next few years. if a country changes regulations that prohibit crypto from accepting crypto as legitimate payments. it will be very influential for the progress of the current and future world of cryptocrurrency.
That would be great. But for some reason it seems to me that this process can be very delayed.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

And no way. We can just watch. Somewhere I saw a list of some of the biggest bitcoin addresses. Some of them have not committed transactions for several years. What this means, we can only guess.
I like the version more, why they hold assets - price and demand will soon increase Smiley

I also like this answer more. We will be offended if we will be guided by these wallets, but it turns out that these deposits have long been inaccessible to owners.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

High volatility is inconvenient, it is not clear what can be the key to relative price stability.

Look at it from the other side. If there were no such volatility, users would not be able to do such x. This attracts new people to cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: