Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is needed  (Read 2954 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Yes, you are right, if you want to invest in the crypto market, you first need to learn about the project, and research about the project team, usecase, roadmap and more, search everything before investment, avoid to invest the scam ICO and dead coin lost your money.
If you just ride the waves of cryptocurrencies and invest in any ICO projects without having a single knowledge on what is crypto and what is the purpose and what plans does the ICO project you wanted to invest in have, you will only lose your money, that is why knowledge is really needed in somethings like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Of course it is needed. Just as every aspect in life. Without knowledge you will depend purely on your luck and probably you will be unlucky most of the time. Knowledge is essential for success, for awareness and for correct decisions. This is so very valid for Crypto. You have to be very careful in Crypto.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

You are thinking correctly. Before you do something you need to explore the subject of your interest. Otherwise, you risk losing your investment and stay with empty pockets.

In my opinion, when want to join a market that to understand more about it. I will invest some money that I can lose on it, if I lose all, then I also receive a lesson than any advice
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

Before I start invested in crypto I read a lot of information and only after that I start working on the market as a trader.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Investing without knowledge in cryptocurrency, you will be destroyed for sure. Newbies should spend at least one month for studying cryptocurrency before investing. Also, they should actively participate in bitcointalk forum and in the discussion. I think it's better.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

There was a time when anyone could make a solid profit without knowing this theme. At the moment, it is necessary to spend lots of time studying the market if you want to start making money.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

A good idea can easily carry me away but it does not mean that I do not explore information. I always try to understand what's what and do not risk without a reason.
i tend to research while investing based on that reasoning. It seems like it works without having trading being so uneasy.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

Without any knowledge, it is difficult to assess the feasibility of a project, as well as its possible success. Since I have worked in the gaming industry for a long time, it was clear to me that 1st will not achieve significant success with users, but Kamagames is the future leader of this market.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

Getting enough knowledge to live on this earth is a major focus to deal with now. I intend to gain much knowledge from cryptocurrency since I can become stable financially when I get these knowledge.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

I always say to others that patience and willingness to learn is very keen, failure to adhere to this could cost you a lot but newbies of today want to turn things round within a week. Most of them end up becoming  frustrated since things might not be going their way. All you need is to learn and get acquainted with the digital world before taking some initiatives like investing in ICO's or trading.   
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

Knowledge is necessary here at all, it is obvious and I think that nobody will disagree in this question. I am for the educated people and moreover crypto has been learnt in universities because it is the future for everybody.
Yes, knowledge is must need to achieve something great. And in cryptocurrency it is required must. For newbie it is also important that they should aware of market conditions and near future possibilities before they doing any kind of investment in it. Cryptocurrency education will help them to earn an profitable amount of money.. And teach them how to mine and how to trade. Their are various cryptocurrency campaign are arrange in order to teach people about cryptocurrency and many blogger make blog about this and also many people making you tube videos for this too.

You will never succeed without the knowledge. I understand that there are still no special schools where the cryptocurrencies are taught but you can always find good free online courses on trading and videos on YouTube.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Learn the many aspects of basic crypto became important to master because it will become an important capital to crypto. without fundamental knowledge about many aspects of that, there will be enough stunted to be grown in headway crypto. This will be quite useful in the trade or even investing in crypto.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

it is true that knowledge is needed when we want to enter the crypto world, where later this knowledge is needed to join the bounty or other projects. because there are so many fake and irresponsible projects
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

Studying the cryptocurrency that you are interested in is the key - community, whitepaper, team, devt, use case, etc.
While you need not be an expert on crypto, you at least know what you are buying or selling  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

Yes this is right that knowledge is very much neccesary for this work and in this field because if you dont have knowledge and if you dont have work properly in this field then you did not get the profit and you cannot success in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

Definately knowledge is very important in crypto, if you are a newbie then firstly you should get some knowledge about of the crypto and which coin in good in crypto and and money you aere investing that money should not be a waste.

feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Yes knowledge is main thing in every field. before doing invest and trading your coins you need to know about projects, the market value ,if you don't know anything before you do then you will be lost for sure.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

As in any business, the cryptocurrency market, the knowledge, the ability to choose the right strategy for investment and time of entry into the market. I'm constantly trying to improve the market knowledge, learn new coins, learning the trade, he try to predict the market movement.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

That's why they keep on saying DYOR = Do your own research.

But newbies today are different, unlike before we've been looking for the appropriate answers to our questions that comes out of curiosity. Now people are only curious on how to become rich overnight.
That is indeed true, people getting lazy these days. Even though we already giving them info, it seems like some of them don't want to expand their knowledge, and most of them doesn't want to do the process, all they wanted is just simply the result.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

That is the most important thing in my opinion in anticipating the risks contained in one of the economic theories. Thinking before acting is a solution. Moreover, the activities carried out are dicryptocurrency investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: