Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:56:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

What does the private sales bonus mean by TBD? Does that mean their negotiating it on a per investment case? I mean its a pretty substantial investment but was just wondering what kind of bonus those bigger investors are getting during this period? Just wondering

Hey phantam, yes most of the Private sale deals are being negotiated on case by case basis with longer lockup periods for bonus tokens received. But the average has been around 30% bonus for most investments. We are actually almost sold out of our Private sale currently. We are finalizing the paperwork with most of the investors this week.

This is quite interesting information. That could be the main reason for having only few days for private sales. How much have raised till now?

First time I am seeing such case where private sale bonus is TBD. I think based on the Investment amount this bonus is varying?

I am thinking the same too, for them to withhold that information it must be that the bonus will vary due to the various amount invested.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

What does the private sales bonus mean by TBD? Does that mean their negotiating it on a per investment case? I mean its a pretty substantial investment but was just wondering what kind of bonus those bigger investors are getting during this period? Just wondering

Hey phantam, yes most of the Private sale deals are being negotiated on case by case basis with longer lockup periods for bonus tokens received. But the average has been around 30% bonus for most investments. We are actually almost sold out of our Private sale currently. We are finalizing the paperwork with most of the investors this week.

This is quite interesting information. That could be the main reason for having only few days for private sales. How much have raised till now?

First time I am seeing such case where private sale bonus is TBD. I think based on the Investment amount this bonus is varying?

I am thinking the same too, for them to withhold that information it must be that the bonus will vary due to the various amount invested.

I also think that the bonus diversify, depending on the amount of Onam you will buy. But unfortunately I cannot buy during the Private-Sale, 50 ETH is out of my range.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

0.05% trading fees!? That is crazily low! There are so many other benefits to using ONAM over more popular existing exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin and Huobi. They also offer regulatory compliant trading surveillance and a trade assistant service that makes the overall experience for the customer/trader even better!

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

0.05% trading fees!? That is crazily low! There are so many other benefits to using ONAM over more popular existing exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin and Huobi. They also offer regulatory compliant trading surveillance and a trade assistant service that makes the overall experience for the customer/trader even better!

I know right thats basically lower than half of what other exchanges are dealing with it's such a way to combat the existing exchanges and pull in some of the bigger and higher frequency traders that every sliver of a percentage point hurts their return big time

Some crypto exchanges charge fees of 0.5% so this is a way cheaper option. Yes, when they get some of these whales trading on their platform they will then start attracting more and more traders on to their platform. It's going to be interesting to see how their business builds and expands.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

I know right thats basically lower than half of what other exchanges are dealing with it's such a way to combat the existing exchanges and pull in some of the bigger and higher frequency traders that every sliver of a percentage point hurts their return big time

Some crypto exchanges charge fees of 0.5% so this is a way cheaper option. Yes, when they get some of these whales trading on their platform they will then start attracting more and more traders on to their platform. It's going to be interesting to see how their business builds and expands.

Ya it’s really important that we see a project put together some serious aspects that put them ahead of the existing groups or at minimum match the existing platforms to be worth while
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

Hello team. I like your features of enterprise grade security, risk management, and advanced trading tools.
But with the growing, crypto market and tokenization of almost all firms, coupled with lots of persons using crypto currencies for transactions, how does onam team plan to keep platform running without crashing?

Hey there, we are proud of our ultra-high performance matching engine capable of processing in the excess of 10 million transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nanoseconds. We accomplished this by utilizing GoLang programming language designed by Google which was specifically created for computationally intense server applications. The best part, our matching engine auto scales thanks to the AWS infrastructure that we will be utilizing. That will allow us to eliminate any sudden crashes or any  other issues related to overloading of the servers.

10 million transaction per second is very high capacity. But was there any test conducted to prove Onam system really can support such high session?

The 10 million does not necessary mean onchain transactions. It can be achieved if you are having a high node with high ram; so all processing could be done in memory; which I think is the mapping of orders withing the exchange. Keep in mind they are using AWS. There are massive machines in AWS with servers over 200GB of RAM.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

Wow. Thats a very low exchange fee. I hope that the low fee will not affect them badly because I know that's how most of this exchanges get maintenance fees for the exchange sites.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Wow. Thats a very low exchange fee. I hope that the low fee will not affect them badly because I know that's how most of this exchanges get maintenance fees for the exchange sites.
It will not affect them a lot if people start realizing that ONAM is a better exchange with lower fees then they would start using more and ONAM will get more fee from more users.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Hello team. I like your features of enterprise grade security, risk management, and advanced trading tools.
But with the growing, crypto market and tokenization of almost all firms, coupled with lots of persons using crypto currencies for transactions, how does onam team plan to keep platform running without crashing?

Hey there, we are proud of our ultra-high performance matching engine capable of processing in the excess of 10 million transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nanoseconds. We accomplished this by utilizing GoLang programming language designed by Google which was specifically created for computationally intense server applications. The best part, our matching engine auto scales thanks to the AWS infrastructure that we will be utilizing. That will allow us to eliminate any sudden crashes or any  other issues related to overloading of the servers.

10 million transaction per second is very high capacity. But was there any test conducted to prove Onam system really can support such high session?

Yea, that's some serious transaction speed they got their and it will attract a lot of users, just like you stated, proper test needs to be carried out to ascertain if they can handle the influx, maybe a beta test can be conducted prior to the alpha launch just to make sure that things are running smoothly but if they are pretty sure about such, then no problem
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

It will not affect them a lot if people start realizing that ONAM is a better exchange with lower fees then they would start using more and ONAM will get more fee from more users.

ONAM has so many nice features with regards to security and risks. But we need to also understand the low fees concept. There are some exchanges like cobinhood claims that almost to zero fees.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Youjin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Great project. Have few ideas on how to attract more investors to it.
sent me a message on telegram y0ujin
Zombie259

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

ONAM has so many nice features with regards to security and risks. But we need to also understand the low fees concept. There are some exchanges like cobinhood claims that almost to zero fees.

ONAM has indeed some great features. I like the the buy-back and burn programm. They will burn some Tokens every quarter, like some other exchanges too. This is good for the value of each Onam Token.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

ONAM has indeed some great features. I like the the buy-back and burn programm. They will burn some Tokens every quarter, like some other exchanges too. This is good for the value of each Onam Token.
That's great, if they are doing this things then it's really profitable for investors and organisations also.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Onam is allowing to trade with FIAT currency pairs also? I mean it's tradable to Crypto to Crypto or it will allow to the traders to Crypto to FIAT also?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:05:46 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Excellent, finally, a new exchange that will compete with the monopolizing exchanges that we currently have in the industry. 

yeah, i hope everything works out for them because cryptomarket needs every player it can get like you said monopoly is a very big issue that needs to be address in the cryto world

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Yeah, The trading fee is really low unlike on other exchanges. I hope the withdrawal fee on their exchange will going to be good too because some exchanges now has high withdrawal fees.

At your service
idoycodet

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

It is the future of the technology in terms of security, ONAM exchange has develop their Advance Threat Prevention, Intrusion Detection and Trade Surveillance to ensure the safe of the exchange and clients fund. They will also continuously monitoring every transaction in the system.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Yeah, The trading fee is really low unlike on other exchanges. I hope the withdrawal fee on their exchange will going to be good too because some exchanges now has high withdrawal fees.

Lol I've been trading for quite some time now in one of the popular exchanges just to hit 0.16% for offers and 0.26% for my take orders and I thought that was the lowest I would get. If this finishes successfully it would a real change

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

from your Whitepaper, I see you're gonna use lots of Automated Features and Bots to keep it ahead of others!
but do you think those coding can be secure enough to keep your exchange safe and secure?
we all know how Hackers finds Vulnerability in automated process!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: