Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

You claim to be able to achieve 10+ million TPS which is very fast if you ask me, my only question about this is, have this been tested? How did you achieve that figure?

Yes, we have done extensive testing on this. We will be publishing the benchmarks along with our Alpha/MVP release, in just a few weeks. We were able to achieve these speeds utilizing GoLang programming language designed by Google which was specifically created for computationally intense server applications and auto scaling by AWS infrastructure, along with whole host of other frameworks like aurora, redshift, docker, etc. Software architecture of the engine brings “language simplicity”, better tooling, faster compile times, concurrency model and garbage collections system, which automatically frees up memory within the software.   

Nice. I just wanted to check the same. many claiming that their infrastructure support millions of transaction and all. But hardly anyone tested it in reality.

Great to see that the ONAM team had extensive testing on the TPS. I'm curious about the benchmark results and the MVP release.

We just have to wait for few weeks.  Team will provide benchmark results and the MVP release.
Yeah i agree i just saw on their roadmap that they are planning to release their MVP next month can't wait to try it out my self will it be available for anyone?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

So here we have another exchange project. Lots of exchanges popping out frequently. Interesting. Just found out this project. Will look more into it.
Yes,. We have another exchange project but it's totally different as compared with others. Onam providing lot's of features while reading and good security to secure our accounts.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:05:58 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Onam is allowing to trade with FIAT currency pairs also? I mean it's tradable to Crypto to Crypto or it will allow to the traders to Crypto to FIAT also?
Almost with lot of the exchange having this pairs (Crypto vs FIAT) but that you need to be confirmed with their admin on telegram Channel.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:22:07 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:39:18 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

There are now many new exchanges and when ico live they always offer something promising rather than the most popular exchanges today. But the facts speak differently and after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected, the trading volume is low and far from comparison with other exchanges.

What will you do later, so you can compete with popular exchanges such as the comparison you show on the first page?

To be honest, this is a very nice question and answer should be known to all ONAM fans here. I hope team will see this and answer here. Thats why I am also quoting it here.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:39:39 PM

0.05% trading fees!? That is crazily low! There are so many other benefits to using ONAM over more popular existing exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin and Huobi. They also offer regulatory compliant trading surveillance and a trade assistant service that makes the overall experience for the customer/trader even better!

I know right thats basically lower than half of what other exchanges are dealing with it's such a way to combat the existing exchanges and pull in some of the bigger and higher frequency traders that every sliver of a percentage point hurts their return big time

Well, that's quite an interesting aspect of the platform but the ability for newbies to test the platform in terms of trading without actually putting in some kind of commitment got me, that's quite user friendly of them to get that on their platform and it will enable users to actually get a hang of how to use the platform before getting into the real deal
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I really like those exchanges that has a low trading fees but I hope they will really going to be good or much better to some other exchanges in the future. Looking forward to your platform.

I just checked the comparison chart between different exchanges which Onam put up at the first page. It seems Oman have lots of good features.
The Oman exchange has a lot to features to make them most preferred among there various competitors it is really thoughtful of them.
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

There are now many new exchanges and when ico live they always offer something promising rather than the most popular exchanges today. But the facts speak differently and after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected, the trading volume is low and far from comparison with other exchanges.

What will you do later, so you can compete with popular exchanges such as the comparison you show on the first page?

To be honest, this is a very nice question and answer should be known to all ONAM fans here. I hope team will see this and answer here. Thats why I am also quoting it here.

We are committed to attracting large market-makers, volume traders, and miners. By incentivizing them and utilizing order books from multiple exchanges, we will solve the high slippage and market manipulation issues brought on by poor liquidity other exchanges are facing and offer truly rich and transparent order books. I think our main differentiator is the fact that we are building a platform that will include almost all trading options, combined with low trading fees, region specific Fiat trading, Anti market manipulation tools, enterprise grade security and full compliance we will be a force not to be reckoned with. Our aim is to become one of the top 10 exchanges by 2020. I think our MVP will speak volumes of our commitment to our project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

I really like those exchanges that has a low trading fees but I hope they will really going to be good or much better to some other exchanges in the future. Looking forward to your platform.

I just checked the comparison chart between different exchanges which Onam put up at the first page. It seems Oman have lots of good features.
The Oman exchange has a lot to features to make them most preferred among there various competitors it is really thoughtful of them.

You are right. They have some great features. I'm looking forward to the MVP and  how the Trade Assistant will work and how they implement the use of the Trading experts.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

cool, on the exchange there will be the opportunity to practice trading. they call it paper trading. Having many different ways to trade will be a great opportunity to try them all without the risk of losing real money. Very nice!

There are so many different exchange features and it looks like you are right there is a paper trading service. Also commonly known as a demo account. It's a good way for novice traders to cut their teeth on the markets, it's also useful for experienced traders moving over to the Onam exchange so they can get used to the platform before depositing real funds and starting a live account.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:39:24 AM by phantam

Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

You claim to be able to achieve 10+ million TPS which is very fast if you ask me, my only question about this is, have this been tested? How did you achieve that figure?

Yes, we have done extensive testing on this. We will be publishing the benchmarks along with our Alpha/MVP release, in just a few weeks. We were able to achieve these speeds utilizing GoLang programming language designed by Google which was specifically created for computationally intense server applications and auto scaling by AWS infrastructure, along with whole host of other frameworks like aurora, redshift, docker, etc. Software architecture of the engine brings “language simplicity”, better tooling, faster compile times, concurrency model and garbage collections system, which automatically frees up memory within the software.    

Nice. I just wanted to check the same. many claiming that their infrastructure support millions of transaction and all. But hardly anyone tested it in reality.

Great to see that the ONAM team had extensive testing on the TPS. I'm curious about the benchmark results and the MVP release.
Oh they have had a testing on the TPS already, hopefully the team will post results of the benchmark and mvp release soon.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

cool, on the exchange there will be the opportunity to practice trading. they call it paper trading. Having many different ways to trade will be a great opportunity to try them all without the risk of losing real money. Very nice!

There are so many different exchange features and it looks like you are right there is a paper trading service. Also commonly known as a demo account. It's a good way for novice traders to cut their teeth on the markets, it's also useful for experienced traders moving over to the Onam exchange so they can get used to the platform before depositing real funds and starting a live account.

Demo trading is something I’m always shocked isn’t part of every exchange it’s such a standardized thing in the fiat and forex trading platforms but in crypto so few platforms offer decent demo trading examples

On most forex exchanges it is standard for a demo account to be available on the platform. I think it's pretty shocking that barely any cryptocurrencies offer a demo account especially as there are so many young people that invest in crypto and have probably been burnt a few times by not getting to grips with how trading works.

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

Onam is one of the projects that promise a high level of security is looking for users to trade safely and comfortably. with the default mitigation of DDoS, anti-phishing, 2FA solution, and also the encrypted database they guarantee their secure platform, this is what is needed by traders.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

more and more exchanges begin to look at the regulatory organisations for a little guidance. i think that with sec beginning to close some of them in us and nex issuing a security token will make the future exchanges look very different as we see them now. will keep an eye on this one.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:06:41 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:40:10 AM by phantam

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

Yeah it's really a good questions to the Onam team because it's really happening. Some new exchanges saying they will going to compete on other popular exchanges but until now some of them gone and some are still not good.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

Yeah it's really a good questions to the Onam team because it's really happening. Some new exchanges saying they will going to compete on other popular exchanges but until now some of them gone and some are still not good.

The volume is the tricky bit but I think with the right marketing they could go places just like how recent exchanges did it; I am not sure if I can mention names here but I think bibox is one. Let us see what's the team plan on this.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

We just have to wait for few weeks.  Team will provide benchmark results and the MVP release.
Yeah i agree i just saw on their roadmap that they are planning to release their MVP next month can't wait to try it out my self will it be available for anyone?

MVP release will be in next month only? Wow! We don't have to wait much for this. I can see within few days Onam got lot of followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: