Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

I'm a big fan of machine learning technology and I like how it will be implemented by the ONAM team in there Trade Assistant feature. Hopefully this will be able to produce accurate trading signals that traders can use to enhance user's trading results.

Really? I am recently starting to enjoy trading but haven't come across platform that would make my life easy by cutting the time i spend on trades, if ONAM does what it promised, it will be great for me

I don't think there is; at least with the major ones. I think the smartest thing I've seen so far is the Stop Loss functionality other than that I don't think I've experience ML in the exchanges I am using.

Isn't machine learning likened to predictive tools, one that could tell to some extent possible future prices?

Machine learning is used for predictions but not only that. There are many other uses for machine learning such as classification and association.
Is there any article available about how ONAM is going to implement machine learning in their project? i am sure a lot of people would love to know that.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

I'm a big fan of machine learning technology and I like how it will be implemented by the ONAM team in there Trade Assistant feature. Hopefully this will be able to produce accurate trading signals that traders can use to enhance user's trading results.

Really? I am recently starting to enjoy trading but haven't come across platform that would make my life easy by cutting the time i spend on trades, if ONAM does what it promised, it will be great for me

I don't think there is; at least with the major ones. I think the smartest thing I've seen so far is the Stop Loss functionality other than that I don't think I've experience ML in the exchanges I am using.

Isn't machine learning likened to predictive tools, one that could tell to some extent possible future prices?

Machine learning is used for predictions but not only that. There are many other uses for machine learning such as classification and association.
Is there any article available about how ONAM is going to implement machine learning in their project? i am sure a lot of people would love to know that.

There should be a video on how the exchange works with machine learning features. That would explain a lot about the trading tool. I know a lot of traders would like to see how it works. It’s a great feature.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

There are some projects that come up with AI for trading and heard that it helps traders to maximum extent. May be ONAM can adapt such things.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

Not just for you mate, there so many features on this exchange that is making me take keen interest in it. But I wonder just how much they are doing about marketing.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Not just for you mate, there so many features on this exchange that is making me take keen interest in it. But I wonder just how much they are doing about marketing.
they do have a lot of unique features never seen in a Crypto market before!
if you wanna be a professional trader then you have a solid platform to start with!
they will be taking good care of security of your funds!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

Indeed, Marketing is a big aspect in crypto business. Without a good marketing and a plan it is hard to be successful. A good project and working product are not enough, nowadays.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

yeah, machine learning is a branch of AI that seeks to give the machine the ability to extract knowledge from data without explicitly programming them.  what i don't seem to understand is how they intend employing ML

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:20:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:15:38 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

24/7 Multi language live chat support
Wow, didn't anyone notice? In addition to the fact that there is rarely 24/7 live chat support at other exchanges, it's important to point out that they want to offer this support in multiple languages. I think that's great

It's great, isn't it!? Hopefully, they will have enough users that will make full use of the 24/7 live support! This is a massive selling point and this level of support is unparalleled when compared to exisiting exchanges.

this is a very interesting feature but i will advice they list out the language they are going to be offering so that it will become clear to their community but like i said this is a very impressive service

On the ONAM whitepaper they have confirmed the 24/7 live support will be multi-language. The only problem is they haven't confirmed which languages... I couldn't see which markets they are focusing on, if someone could find this information it will more than likely answer our question.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

Indeed, Marketing is a big aspect in crypto business. Without a good marketing and a plan it is hard to be successful. A good project and working product are not enough, nowadays.

You've just hit the spot in my heart hommie, a good project and working product is as good as worthless if people know nothing about it.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

Where is this legally registered? Couldn't find from the website nor from the whitepaper.
So many exchanges are being built everyday, users have the right to know if they have legal docs or not.
Their features are commendable but are we really safe and secure using that exchange?
You stated that your security is one of a kind, have you considered quantum attacks?
We are now in a different stage of technology. Quantum computers might be commercially available before we know it.

that’s some damn good questions hopefully they answer here as I’ve wondered several of those myself, but th se are questions that even large established exchanges haven’t answered many of then

Yeah it's really a good questions. We must really know if we will going to be safe on the project and on their exchange. I hope team will going to answer this question too.

I think the team is not ready to answer some of my few queries here.
Even satisfying my first question would be enough for now.
Users or traders at least should know if their upcoming exchange is legit.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Where is this legally registered? Couldn't find from the website nor from the whitepaper.
So many exchanges are being built everyday, users have the right to know if they have legal docs or not.
Their features are commendable but are we really safe and secure using that exchange?
You stated that your security is one of a kind, have you considered quantum attacks?
We are now in a different stage of technology. Quantum computers might be commercially available before we know it.

that’s some damn good questions hopefully they answer here as I’ve wondered several of those myself, but th se are questions that even large established exchanges haven’t answered many of then

Yeah it's really a good questions. We must really know if we will going to be safe on the project and on their exchange. I hope team will going to answer this question too.

Yes, I second your question about the registration of the ONAM exchange, I believe the company was set up in the Virgin Islands and the two co-founders are based in Alabama in the US. They should really have this information available on their homepage. Also, I would like to see which countries they are targeting for their market? They must have a certain geographical area they are targeting.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:40:52 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

Yes, I second your question about the registration of the ONAM exchange, I believe the company was set up in the Virgin Islands and the two co-founders are based in Alabama in the US. They should really have this information available on their homepage. Also, I would like to see which countries they are targeting for their market? They must have a certain geographical area they are targeting.

Legit inquiry and I think the same too; They are suppose to be SEC compliant so I am guessing they are also registered in the US? but it is best we wait for their official response or maybe one could ask them on telegram. In regards to Quantum computers I think they might be commercially available but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Plus quantum attacks are not that scary tbh; I mean take the birthday attack for example the speedup was not that impressive going quantum. Even better there are algos in the tests that are quantum proof anyways.

Larsent

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

But I like that they have kept options about building our own strategies for trading. And this is also good already have ready bot which is designed by their experts.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

One of the best feature of Onam what I like that there have readymade trading strategy which is created by the Onam's experts or we can build our own strategy and create own trading bot.

It was discussed earlier in the thread. As some expressed the worry where everyone will have the same result given the bot utilizes the same strategy; But the team member clarified the point and that each has his own balance and his own coins and those play a major factor in the decision of the bot rendering each user differently or with a different strategy.
Yeah, I seen that. But I like that they have kept options about building our own strategies for trading. And this is also good already have ready bot which is designed by their experts.

Onam coming with lot of features,  but I hope they will not charge huge listing fees.  I have seen some big exchanges charging million dollars for listing.

I don't think Onam is going to charge million dollars for listing.  But at the other hand I think they should collect enough money to support operations and security as well.
If i am right they want to compete with other big exchanges and it would be smarter to set the fees lower than those exchanges in order to get more people on their exchange.

I do not think that low fees are the deciding factor for using the Exchange or not. First and foremost, there must be many trading pairs and there must be the opportunity to trade directly with Fiat. And speed plays a big role. If a deposit takes too long, you will lose interest right at the beginning

Indeed, is the transaction speed a big point for an exchange. But more important is the security of the exchange and their accounts. From what I have read about ONAM, I think they can be one of the most secured exchanges.

Transaction speed, security, infrastructure, customer support, so many factors are there. And Onam is focusing on all these things.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

yeah, machine learning is a branch of AI that seeks to give the machine the ability to extract knowledge from data without explicitly programming them.  what i don't seem to understand is how they intend employing ML

Possibly through the gathering of past data or algorithms because that's basically what prediction is all about, using such to work on the AI will give them a 90-95% chance of getting the right data which will help to speed up the process of getting the right results, AI simplifies things that will normally take a longer amount of period to grasp
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Possibly through the gathering of past data or algorithms because that's basically what prediction is all about, using such to work on the AI will give them a 90-95% chance of getting the right data which will help to speed up the process of getting the right results, AI simplifies things that will normally take a longer amount of period to grasp

Yeah. Lets see how things goes for them. Machine learning will help them to achieve a high level of accuracy and efficiency that will go a  long way in improving tye performance of the project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

That's how I understand it too. If it's really true that they will going to help us by having that features I think everyone will really going to love it because the risk will be lessen if their machine accuracy is high.

At your service
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

That's how I understand it too. If it's really true that they will going to help us by having that features I think everyone will really going to love it because the risk will be lessen if their machine accuracy is high.

There’s also a security system on onam Exchange called onam AMM system; ONAM Anti-market manipulation system, which is stated would use Machine Learning. It’s to detect suspicious trading within the platform. If this comes on, then trading on onam would be save for all.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: