Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

I'm a big fan of machine learning technology and I like how it will be implemented by the ONAM team in there Trade Assistant feature. Hopefully this will be able to produce accurate trading signals that traders can use to enhance user's trading results.

Really? I am recently starting to enjoy trading but haven't come across platform that would make my life easy by cutting the time i spend on trades, if ONAM does what it promised, it will be great for me

I don't think there is; at least with the major ones. I think the smartest thing I've seen so far is the Stop Loss functionality other than that I don't think I've experience ML in the exchanges I am using.

Isn't machine learning likened to predictive tools, one that could tell to some extent possible future prices?

Machine learning is used for predictions but not only that. There are many other uses for machine learning such as classification and association.

yeah, machine learning is a branch of AI that seeks to give the machine the ability to extract knowledge from data without explicitly programming them.  what i don't seem to understand is how they intend employing ML

Possibly through the gathering of past data or algorithms because that's basically what prediction is all about, using such to work on the AI will give them a 90-95% chance of getting the right data which will help to speed up the process of getting the right results, AI simplifies things that will normally take a longer amount of period to grasp

Yeah. Lets see how things goes for them. Machine learning will help them to achieve a high level of accuracy and efficiency that will go a  long way in improving tye performance of the project.

almost every industry is employing machine learning techniques right now if onam can take advantage of this trend I really think they will create a sizable niche for themselves

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I'm a big fan of machine learning technology and I like how it will be implemented by the ONAM team in there Trade Assistant feature. Hopefully this will be able to produce accurate trading signals that traders can use to enhance user's trading results.

Really? I am recently starting to enjoy trading but haven't come across platform that would make my life easy by cutting the time i spend on trades, if ONAM does what it promised, it will be great for me

I don't think there is; at least with the major ones. I think the smartest thing I've seen so far is the Stop Loss functionality other than that I don't think I've experience ML in the exchanges I am using.

Isn't machine learning likened to predictive tools, one that could tell to some extent possible future prices?

Machine learning is used for predictions but not only that. There are many other uses for machine learning such as classification and association.

What do the term mean in trading from your knowledge as it is the first time I am learning of it??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

That's how I understand it too. If it's really true that they will going to help us by having that features I think everyone will really going to love it because the risk will be lessen if their machine accuracy is high.

Of course they mentioned it because they will implement it. Lol, But like you rightly said, this will lessen the risks associated with trading.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Hey guys, good luck with your project

We invite you to submit your ICO to Coinchimps (FREE!).
https://coinchimps.com/submit-ico

Alternatively we also have an option to submit press release or blog post.

Please send your articles/press release here
https://coinchimps.com/contact/

Thanks.
https://coinchimps.com
What about this buddy? Is your sites are rating/reviews sites? If this all is rating sites then you should contact to admin in their telegram Channel.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

That's how I understand it too. If it's really true that they will going to help us by having that features I think everyone will really going to love it because the risk will be lessen if their machine accuracy is high.

Of course they mentioned it because they will implement it. Lol, But like you rightly said, this will lessen the risks associated with trading.

I think there are many well established algos in that arena since forex has been around for ages and the algos have undergone heavy actual testing. Many forex implement those algorithms and we could see crypto exchanges implement those ONAM included. With the right financial minds they could beat many of the competition.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

There’s also a security system on onam Exchange called onam AMM system; ONAM Anti-market manipulation system, which is stated would use Machine Learning. It’s to detect suspicious trading within the platform. If this comes on, then trading on onam would be save for all.

Yeah I read about it also but the question comes on my mind how their machine will really going to detect if there's someone trying to manipulate the price.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh
This is a start-up buddy. And I guess they are busy with their some work. We will see them soon in this thread.

I've already read some of them here, maybe you've just overlooked that. Of course, they have better things to do than watching the BTC thread all day. I think the community can help itself here

Yeah. Onam team is responding to the query raised here as well as at telegram channels.  Answering all queries raised here is not easy job.
I heard that they are really much active in telegram channel. Can somebody please give me the telegram channel link so I can ask my queries there?
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

I have just gone through several pages of the thread and I am not seeing any team member of the project here, why is that?  Huh
This is a start-up buddy. And I guess they are busy with their some work. We will see them soon in this thread.

I've already read some of them here, maybe you've just overlooked that. Of course, they have better things to do than watching the BTC thread all day. I think the community can help itself here

Yeah. Onam team is responding to the query raised here as well as at telegram channels.  Answering all queries raised here is not easy job.
I heard that they are really much active in telegram channel. Can somebody please give me the telegram channel link so I can ask my queries there?

Yeah. They are very active there. I guess you should check on the first page of the thread as I  don't have the link right now. They do have all their social media links there.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

do you have your development ongoing or it'll start after the ICO?
cause based on your features it'll take plenty of time to finish development even with a big team!
and do you plan on launching your exchange full featured or you plan adding features after launching your exchange?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

One of the best feature of Onam what I like that there have readymade trading strategy which is created by the Onam's experts or we can build our own strategy and create own trading bot.

It was discussed earlier in the thread. As some expressed the worry where everyone will have the same result given the bot utilizes the same strategy; But the team member clarified the point and that each has his own balance and his own coins and those play a major factor in the decision of the bot rendering each user differently or with a different strategy.
Yeah, I seen that. But I like that they have kept options about building our own strategies for trading. And this is also good already have ready bot which is designed by their experts.

Onam coming with lot of features,  but I hope they will not charge huge listing fees.  I have seen some big exchanges charging million dollars for listing.

I don't think Onam is going to charge million dollars for listing.  But at the other hand I think they should collect enough money to support operations and security as well.
If i am right they want to compete with other big exchanges and it would be smarter to set the fees lower than those exchanges in order to get more people on their exchange.

I do not think that low fees are the deciding factor for using the Exchange or not. First and foremost, there must be many trading pairs and there must be the opportunity to trade directly with Fiat. And speed plays a big role. If a deposit takes too long, you will lose interest right at the beginning

Indeed, is the transaction speed a big point for an exchange. But more important is the security of the exchange and their accounts. From what I have read about ONAM, I think they can be one of the most secured exchanges.

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

Onam private sale ending in approx two days, but I don't know if they reached softcap or not. I need to check what is the softcap, but it will be good if team confirm the same.
Zombie259

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

Onam private sale ending in approx two days, but I don't know if they reached softcap or not. I need to check what is the softcap, but it will be good if team confirm the same.

That's why it is the Private-Sale, nobody besides the team know how many tokens they have sold. I think that ONAM can reach the softcap in the Private-Sale. We will see in two days.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

it didn't reach softcap yet but its halfway through softcap and may be it'll hit softcap with remaining private sale!
because a exchange with this many feature will do a lot of good stuff in future as they don't get much affected in market conditions!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:15:24 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

There’s also a security system on onam Exchange called onam AMM system; ONAM Anti-market manipulation system, which is stated would use Machine Learning. It’s to detect suspicious trading within the platform. If this comes on, then trading on onam would be save for all.

Yeah I read about it also but the question comes on my mind how their machine will really going to detect if there's someone trying to manipulate the price.
There are lots of suspicious trading on many exchanges. Some exchanges support that also. Leaving new users to lose a lot of trading funds. If they’re goin do that, then it’ll encourage traders especially newbies

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

That's why it is the Private-Sale, nobody besides the team know how many tokens they have sold. I think that ONAM can reach the softcap in the Private-Sale. We will see in two days.
Almost more than 50% tokend sold yet from softcap and still 1day 20 hours are remains. This counter is up to date?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?

a bounty would be great. Actually, I did not want to participate in any bounty campaigns anymore, but I'd like to have tokens from Onam Exchange :-) So here I would attend

Of course bounty would be a great promotion and I would take part too. But for the time being, it seems to me the team doesn’t really understand very well if they need such an option for promotion or not. Although it seems to me without a bounty today, only a few can do. And the point is not only in attracting investments but in increasing the community after the product which is much more important.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

it didn't reach softcap yet but its halfway through softcap and may be it'll hit softcap with remaining private sale!
because a exchange with this many feature will do a lot of good stuff in future as they don't get much affected in market conditions!

Did you get your information about its soft cap from the official team? Because I can't find it on the website. Besides, it's only private sale, talking about soft cap might be a bit too early.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Did you get your information about its soft cap from the official team? Because I can't find it on the website. Besides, it's only private sale, talking about soft cap might be a bit too early.

There is no need to hurry-up and end up making false statements. If they reach softcap, team would have already informed in the social channels. Just wait for the confirmation from the team.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

Intelligent question as it also deals with the use of Bots in the exchange platform... What is the control measure the team is planning on adopting as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: