Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:12:01 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:15:01 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

I just checked the Whitepaper and i saw the costs for trading fees (0.05%) this is very low costs your exchange need a good marketing plan..

Up till now I haven't gotten reply on the class of sec regulations they filled and gotten approved
I will like to know if there will be a possible review of trading fee in the future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

I just checked the Whitepaper and i saw the costs for trading fees (0.05%) this is very low costs your exchange need a good marketing plan..

Up till now I haven't gotten reply on the class of sec regulations they filled and gotten approved
I will like to know if there will be a possible review of trading fee in the future

oops, sorry I guess I missed a question or two but nevertheless.

We have filed for Reg D and Reg S exemptions for our tokensale. They are called "Safe Harbor" exemptions. We have to notify the SEC that we will be conducting an offering that falls under SEC regulation but are exempt from registering our offering with them. Our legal team are also working on obtaining broker-dealer license, money transmitter license and working on registering ONAM trading platform as ATS (Alternative Trading System). We are hoping to share some good news with you guys by end of November regarding fiat as well. Wink

We are working hard on exceeding the expectations of our investors and are far ahead of schedule.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Onam private sale ending in approx two days, but I don't know if they reached softcap or not. I need to check what is the softcap, but it will be good if team confirm the same.
it didn't reach softcap yet but its halfway through softcap and may be it'll hit softcap with remaining private sale!
because a exchange with this many feature will do a lot of good stuff in future as they don't get much affected in market conditions!

Did you get your information about its soft cap from the official team? Because I can't find it on the website. Besides, it's only private sale, talking about soft cap might be a bit too early.

There is no need to hurry-up and end up making false statements. If they reach softcap, team would have already informed in the social channels. Just wait for the confirmation from the team.

Agree. wait for Onam team to make official announcement about softcap or total number of tokens sold. Onam team is transparent and will provide proper info.

Hey there, we have raised around 5000 ETH and have sold 13,750,000 Million tokens (plus, little more pending investments, waiting for their paperwork to finalize) since we launched 14 days ago. We are expecting to sell out of all Private Sale allocated coins by end of business day on Monday as long as all paperwork from private investors go through on time (which they will). We will not hit softcap during our Private sale since we allocated fixed amount of tokens for each round of our Crowdsale. If we sell out of Private Sale allocated Tokens early, then our system starts the Pre-Sale round of our Crowdsale immediately. We are at about 40% of our softcap goal.

this is a considerable number in the current market environment. You have really been having a hard time launching the private sale, but if the market recovers during the ICO, then public sale revenue will increase. and the value of the ETH will soon be higher again

Yh. It’s a good start. This shows much interest in the project. Compliments of user friendly features of onam exchange. Anyone who missed the private sale or couldn’t make up the minimum token purchase in private sale can come in on crowdsales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

ONAM is a high-performance trading platform which features robust risk management, trade surveillance, advanced trading tools and state-of-the-art security system powered by Machine Learning.

Checkout our website for more information https://onam.io/

ONAM's platform was created to be truly scalable and will satisfy any security, anti-money laundering, and market manipulation requirements that regulatory bodies may have set forth.

LINKS:

Good project with unique ideas, of course we need new things to trade so that we can get big profits.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?

a bounty would be great. Actually, I did not want to participate in any bounty campaigns anymore, but I'd like to have tokens from Onam Exchange :-) So here I would attend

Of course bounty would be a great promotion and I would take part too. But for the time being, it seems to me the team doesn’t really understand very well if they need such an option for promotion or not. Although it seems to me without a bounty today, only a few can do. And the point is not only in attracting investments but in increasing the community after the product which is much more important.

Hey there, we actually already have a running bounty. Please follow this link https://onam.io/bounty
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Onam private sale ending in approx two days, but I don't know if they reached softcap or not. I need to check what is the softcap, but it will be good if team confirm the same.
it didn't reach softcap yet but its halfway through softcap and may be it'll hit softcap with remaining private sale!
because a exchange with this many feature will do a lot of good stuff in future as they don't get much affected in market conditions!

Did you get your information about its soft cap from the official team? Because I can't find it on the website. Besides, it's only private sale, talking about soft cap might be a bit too early.

There is no need to hurry-up and end up making false statements. If they reach softcap, team would have already informed in the social channels. Just wait for the confirmation from the team.

Agree. wait for Onam team to make official announcement about softcap or total number of tokens sold. Onam team is transparent and will provide proper info.

Hey there, we have raised around 5000 ETH and have sold 13,750,000 Million tokens (plus, little more pending investments, waiting for their paperwork to finalize) since we launched 14 days ago. We are expecting to sell out of all Private Sale allocated coins by end of business day on Monday as long as all paperwork from private investors go through on time (which they will). We will not hit softcap during our Private sale since we allocated fixed amount of tokens for each round of our Crowdsale. If we sell out of Private Sale allocated Tokens early, then our system starts the Pre-Sale round of our Crowdsale immediately. We are at about 40% of our softcap goal.

Nice, that is some cool figures right there.I like how the plan is laid out and followed. With a fixed amount put aside for every round, it gives the project a sense of purpose and also gives everybody a chance to participate at their own capacity.
coinifinex

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

Good luck to your project !
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

Wow. That's just next month. Will the mvp release be a private one or to the whole public? I hope it's a public test so that a lot of individuals can have access to it and give their own feedback.

I am guessing they will start with the major currencies right? If the Beta is to start in December then the November release is a private one. The team can confirm though since the beta is meant for the early version of the application.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
They are adding lots of feature to stay ahead on the competition!
The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?

a bounty would be great. Actually, I did not want to participate in any bounty campaigns anymore, but I'd like to have tokens from Onam Exchange :-) So here I would attend

Of course bounty would be a great promotion and I would take part too. But for the time being, it seems to me the team doesn’t really understand very well if they need such an option for promotion or not. Although it seems to me without a bounty today, only a few can do. And the point is not only in attracting investments but in increasing the community after the product which is much more important.

Hey there, we actually already have a running bounty. Please follow this link https://onam.io/bounty

Nice, For me the rewards there are really good. I hope you will going to have a bounty on other platform too or do you have a bounty here in bitcointalk?

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

It’s very important to grasp a knowledge of the project and the use of the tokens before purchase. So we don’t need to dump when it gets to trade. What profits do I gain by holding onam tokens?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Where is this legally registered? Couldn't find from the website nor from the whitepaper.
So many exchanges are being built everyday, users have the right to know if they have legal docs or not.
Their features are commendable but are we really safe and secure using that exchange?
You stated that your security is one of a kind, have you considered quantum attacks?
We are now in a different stage of technology. Quantum computers might be commercially available before we know it.

that’s some damn good questions hopefully they answer here as I’ve wondered several of those myself, but th se are questions that even large established exchanges haven’t answered many of then

Yeah it's really a good questions. We must really know if we will going to be safe on the project and on their exchange. I hope team will going to answer this question too.

I think the team is not ready to answer some of my few queries here.
Even satisfying my first question would be enough for now.
Users or traders at least should know if their upcoming exchange is legit.

Yes, I second your question about the registration of the ONAM exchange, I believe the company was set up in the Virgin Islands and the two co-founders are based in Alabama in the US. They should really have this information available on their homepage. Also, I would like to see which countries they are targeting for their market? They must have a certain geographical area they are targeting.

Legit inquiry and I think the same too; They are suppose to be SEC compliant so I am guessing they are also registered in the US? but it is best we wait for their official response or maybe one could ask them on telegram. In regards to Quantum computers I think they might be commercially available but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Plus quantum attacks are not that scary tbh; I mean take the birthday attack for example the speedup was not that impressive going quantum. Even better there are algos in the tests that are quantum proof anyways.

Yeah, I'm going to ask the ONAM team on telegram so I can get some further clarification surrounding the registration. I just think they should make this information easily accessible.

That would be great. If you are going to I think I will just await your response on that. It would be super if they have offices in the US at least then we will not have to worry about the comliance with SEC. I wonder whos is the legal team they have on board.

SEC compliance? I was  not aware that Onam applied for SEC compliance.  If we get more clarification on this from the team,  it will be great.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

Nice, For me the rewards there are really good. I hope you will going to have a bounty on other platform too or do you have a bounty here in bitcointalk?

I have also been on the lookout for platforms where the bounty is listed but so far, i've only seen it on bounty0x maybe the team can tell us if they have another platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Oh so for bounty there is no Bitcointalk thread,  but we have to visit Onam site. Cool,  will check the details and will participate in the bounty
Zombie259

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Oh so for bounty there is no Bitcointalk thread,  but we have to visit Onam site. Cool,  will check the details and will participate in the bounty

Oh cool, thanks for sharing the link to the ONAM bounty. Will you host a signature bounty on bct too?
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another
if everything goes well then ONAM Exchange can dominate whole Crypto Marketplace!
Onam has features never seen in any other Crypto exchange!
Plus their security to protect Funds will keep them and traders safe from any legal issue!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:13:45 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:41:20 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: