Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

stop loss is implemented in exchanges i think. Not on all exchanges though. i know binance have a feature for implementing stop losses, thats one of the reason is among the top 3 exchanges in the world.

Normally I agree, that stop loss is a useful tool for trading. But not for cryptocurrencies and smaller exchanges with smaller trading volume. The volatility is too high.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Is there any bounty programs going on for Onam? And do we need KYC for bounty tokens as well?

a bounty would be great. Actually, I did not want to participate in any bounty campaigns anymore, but I'd like to have tokens from Onam Exchange :-) So here I would attend

Of course bounty would be a great promotion and I would take part too. But for the time being, it seems to me the team doesn’t really understand very well if they need such an option for promotion or not. Although it seems to me without a bounty today, only a few can do. And the point is not only in attracting investments but in increasing the community after the product which is much more important.

Hey there, we actually already have a running bounty. Please follow this link https://onam.io/bounty

yeah, that's great news. I signed up immediately. I'm not a fan of these mass bounties like Bounty0x, but I just have to attend. But not only will I aim for bounty tokens, I will also buy tokens

I long realize this mass bounty platform do not pay much, I enjoy using bitcointalk bounty service, rightly said, nothing beats getting in early like participating in early purchasers

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

stop loss is implemented in exchanges i think. Not on all exchanges though. i know binance have a feature for implementing stop losses, thats one of the reason is among the top 3 exchanges in the world.

Normally I agree, that stop loss is a useful tool for trading. But not for cryptocurrencies and smaller exchanges with smaller trading volume. The volatility is too high.

For me it is the tool that allows me to decide which exchange to use. I am not sure why some exchange don't have it; I mean that should not impact the exchange. Unless you want people to constantly visit and stop/cancel their orders.I know kraken has it.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
They are adding lots of feature to stay ahead on the competition!
The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another

I think the MVP would really help convey the advantages. For now I think the most important bit for me personally is the regulation part. Many of the exchanges set their own ruling and we have no way of telling what is fake and what is real which damages investments.

When it comes to raising funds. Is there any Roadshow or investors meet which Onam team is arranging or attending?
Yeah i agree they should consider that, this way you will spread the project and even get some investors in there which will be interested in them.

That will be really good if some investors will going to meet the team or they will going to go on some events where some of their investors can go too to support and see them.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

I found a plan for routine/quarterly audit of your security protocols, matching codes and auditing of order books. That’s a nice idea. Having lost so coins, when it doesn’t reflect on my account after depositing. If this is done regularly, then there may be a refund.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

I would like to know if you plan on using any source code from other exchanges or your developer will do everything from their side?
Cause i thing source Codes are really unsecure as its easy to find vulnerability in them as Hackers have access to the sourcecode as well?     
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

I just read in the roadmap that in November the MVP should be published. And in December starts the beta. I'm looking forward to the tests, can I sign up?

This is excellent news, I can't wait to see the MVP and it's also really good that they're not waiting long after the MVP is launched to release the beta, I'm an impatient person and I can't wait to try the ONAM exchange.

Yea, such has a way of attracting investors to a brand, it's good for them to be proactive, exchanges are coming up by the day and it will be nice for them to stay one step ahead of their competitors, such things as the release of the MVP will go a long way in their quest to get the needed funds that will help them implement the needed features
The Margin Trading  feature  is likely to attract many pro traders in the platform that will likely to  give a  good go to crypto market as well!

Yea, i'm more interested in seeing the implementations come to life and how smooth in runs, such is reflected by the amount of funds raised and i hope they have an alternative to still carry on with the concept if they were not able to raise the required funds, just like i usually say, stating a concept is one thing and implementing such concept is another

I think the MVP would really help convey the advantages. For now I think the most important bit for me personally is the regulation part. Many of the exchanges set their own ruling and we have no way of telling what is fake and what is real which damages investments.

When it comes to raising funds. Is there any Roadshow or investors meet which Onam team is arranging or attending?
Yeah i agree they should consider that, this way you will spread the project and even get some investors in there which will be interested in them.

That will be really good if some investors will going to meet the team or they will going to go on some events where some of their investors can go too to support and see them.
What questions would you like to ask the project team members? I am also interested in the project, but the best answer to all questions I think is the launch of the exchange. The team can say different right and useful words, but if there is no working product, these are just words and promises...
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

I agree. Fund raising is not easy these days. Team need to put lot of effort here. Meeting personally with investors will be good initiative.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

What questions would you like to ask the project team members? I am also interested in the project, but the best answer to all questions I think is the launch of the exchange. The team can say different right and useful words, but if there is no working product, these are just words and promises...

But to launch exchange services they need funds and for funds they came up with ICO. And to get investment through ICO, they need to mention what they planned to do. Working product will not come with just one click.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

But to launch exchange services they need funds and for funds they came up with ICO. And to get investment through ICO, they need to mention what they planned to do. Working product will not come with just one click.

Yeah that's right, It will really going to depend on what will be the outcome of their ICO because once their ICO failed a high chance of not contiuing the project is possible.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

I agree. Fund raising is not easy these days. Team need to put lot of effort here. Meeting personally with investors will be good initiative.
in this bear market its indeed hard to get investments!
cause majority of the project fails to deliver as promised!
but Exchanges does good in that cases as it doesn't gets affected much on crypto market!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

That would be a massive help! However crypto is so volatile stop losses can sometimes be a bit ineffective. For example, Bitcoin & Ethereum jumping 20% per day. However, it's a good way to minimise losses.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:14:34 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

That would be a massive help! However crypto is so volatile stop losses can sometimes be a bit ineffective. For example, Bitcoin & Ethereum jumping 20% per day. However, it's a good way to minimise losses.

Yea, it's quite unpredictable and the needed tools required to minimize the losses of investors from such will be embraced by the community, so onam should look at modalities been put in place by their competitors and creatively fine tune the process to get the best out of it, it won't be easy but with time, things will fall into place
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.
Zombie259

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:36 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:14:22 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

I would like to know if you plan on using any source code from other exchanges or your developer will do everything from their side?
Cause i thing source Codes are really unsecure as its easy to find vulnerability in them as Hackers have access to the sourcecode as well?     

Using a source code from another exchange is risky.
I should be made themselves. Would be better if they improved on it

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:41:46 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Yea, it's quite unpredictable and the needed tools required to minimize the losses of investors from such will be embraced by the community, so onam should look at modalities been put in place by their competitors and creatively fine tune the process to get the best out of it, it won't be easy but with time, things will fall into place

I've used stop losses on FX and stock trading so I will be excited to finally use it for crypto asset trading. I know that Bitmex and a few other exchanges offer stop losses/limit orders but I am yet to try it on crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: