Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

How much fund is raised up until now?
What will happen if softcap is not reached?
i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

Yeah, The MVP is really late now and I don't think anyone know why? Most of us really waiting for it hoping to see some update about it from the team if what happened to it.

I asked same question today, got a response that nothing yet has been made official by the team, well, i think we shouldn't get worked up about it because it was initially supposed to be release by the end of this month, so lets keep our fingers crossed, as they may release the MVP later, the month is almost over so i'm guessing it will be by December
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

Yeah, The MVP is really late now and I don't think anyone know why? Most of us really waiting for it hoping to see some update about it from the team if what happened to it.
True! Its already late a few month! Admin is saying it'll be released soon, but a exact date should be great rather then keeping community waiting everyday!

they say "soon" for many days now. I do not like this stalling tactic, they're just supposed to say that it lasts x weeks. Then they would have more rest from the constant questions.

i would like to believe the team are working to release the MVP and the delay was caused due to the current market situation because anything other than this reason is completely baseless
[/quote]
I’m certain that is the reason, it has been pretty rough lately due to the fall in the market but I hope the team are putting effort to ensure the MVP is been released soon.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Against the background of the fact that now a lot of trading exchanges you need to stand out from the total number of competitors. I can offer you to distribute a certain amount of your coins among all your traders daily.

Nobody will show such type of activity because it is impossible to share their own coins, maybe they need to find different solutions in order to attract many people and customers. Now in the coming days we can see many new exchanges without any security they are launching them

yes you are right! that is why i do keep on eye in this project since they have a lot to offer that will actually stand out from any other competitor, i just hope this project will continue developing even we are suffering a bad market situation 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

I agree, We need some exact details of what's really happening because most of us really expecting to have the mvp. But I know there's really some good reason why the mvp is really delayed that much.

We should be patient a little bit more. Maybe we will get it this week (the end of November) or maybe this weekend. However, if there are more delays they should make an announcement very soon about how long it will take for them to release it.

Yeah waiting is our only option now. The team are really working really hard for the project I know they will going to make some good announcements for it. Looking forward to it.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

I asked same question today, got a response that nothing yet has been made official by the team, well, i think we shouldn't get worked up about it because it was initially supposed to be release by the end of this month, so lets keep our fingers crossed, as they may release the MVP later, the month is almost over so i'm guessing it will be by December

But in all honesty, an update from the team about the MVP will be really helpful. They promised to release it by the 15th which has long passed and no information was given as to why. The CEO said he was going to make an announcement some days back but till now, we've gotten nothing.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

But in all honesty, an update from the team about the MVP will be really helpful. They promised to release it by the 15th which has long passed and no information was given as to why. The CEO said he was going to make an announcement some days back but till now, we've gotten nothing.

Yea, you're right, its about time they give something tangible in terms of information in that aspect, to reassure the community of their next step in the implementation of their roadmap, probably the market is affecting them or something but even at that, they should give the community something that will please them and not postponement
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Yea, you're right, its about time they give something tangible in terms of information in that aspect, to reassure the community of their next step in the implementation of their roadmap, probably the market is affecting them or something but even at that, they should give the community something that will please them and not postponement

Like their tagline says  'seamless', looks like they are working hard to provide the same experience instead of interrupted services due to technical difficulties. Hope its actually 'seamless' once up.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

Like their tagline says  'seamless', looks like they are working hard to provide the same experience instead of interrupted services due to technical difficulties. Hope its actually 'seamless' once up.
Probably yeah!!
They are taking a lot of time really! I understand they are trying to make it as perfect as possible, but keeping Community informed with a fixed date should be great!   
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

But what happened what caused the delay? I honestly did not know there was one. Is it because of the market conditions? or is it something else? If it is because of the market I think it is justifiable.

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

But what happened what caused the delay? I honestly did not know there was one. Is it because of the market conditions? or is it something else? If it is because of the market I think it is justifiable.
sometimes market conditions affect ICO sales,
many projects are postponed until Q4 2018 and will resell in Q1 2019

mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I agree, We need some exact details of what's really happening because most of us really expecting to have the mvp. But I know there's really some good reason why the mvp is really delayed that much.

We should be patient a little bit more. Maybe we will get it this week (the end of November) or maybe this weekend. However, if there are more delays they should make an announcement very soon about how long it will take for them to release it.

Yeah waiting is our only option now. The team are really working really hard for the project I know they will going to make some good announcements for it. Looking forward to it.
The team is working hard to prove that this project is good and reliable for the users. Still waiting but its ok.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

What’s with ONAM project? And the MVP release?
Last time I checked it was to be released fully last week. But I don’t know maybe I missed out on a lot already this week.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

You do have a point though, they might be working on this to launch a "seamless" product but it should be done in the right way. Keeping the community in the dark and always answering with "soon" is not professional, people has high hopes for the project already.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

really I wished they had pegged the sale to USDT, but with the market coming up they would recover from any loss of funds that the market may have caused

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

It’s best the team keep everyone involved. There are more investors who would want to get into this forum to find about ths project and not telegram. Although, I must admit it gets really much busy there with lots of questions from enthusiasts about OnAm features.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

It’s best the team keep everyone involved. There are more investors who would want to get into this forum to find about ths project and not telegram. Although, I must admit it gets really much busy there with lots of questions from enthusiasts about OnAm features.

I’ll admit it’s easy chatting and getting a larger community to discuss on telegram but it makes the platform clogged with messages anytime you’re off for a day. But it not about telegram or Bitcointalk forum, but about the team ONAM. It’s a competition about here and if we must win we have give it our best with the Project team leading the way and leaving behind much more information to see the trails.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

You do have a point though, they might be working on this to launch a "seamless" product but it should be done in the right way. Keeping the community in the dark and always answering with "soon" is not professional, people has high hopes for the project already.

I see that as a strategy wherein committing another date and in case missing/unable to fulfill that too due to unforeseen circumstances, may result in hampering their reputation in making.
So 'soon' word is easier for them to coin in front of larger audience.
Ofcourse, delay leads to impatience on larger scale, but patience results in fruitful results most of the times.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

really I wished they had pegged the sale to USDT, but with the market coming up they would recover from any loss of funds that the market may have caused

Well, it seems they already converted their cryptos to fiat, so even if the market recovers now, that won't change that much for them.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

You are right. Community engagement is at its best in their telegram channel. Any questions will be answered promptly and also in a very transparent manner.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

Well, it seems they already converted their cryptos to fiat, so even if the market recovers now, that won't change that much for them.

But I think they were raising the funds while ETH was low. I think if they believe ETH or the currencies they raised will recover they could double their raised amount if they hodl Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: