Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday
https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1064391264408428544

No wonder this platform have a good investor/supporters at the very early stage almost a day they already raised million.Soon the softcap will meet in no time, no doubt for the team are so blessed to have supporters due to their good proposal as the platform is fully develop. They are in there final stage of of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM lets wait for the good news by the team soon.

Yea, i'm eager to see what that have install for the community, probably we'll get to find out in a few hours, no stipulated time yet, as they are still putting finishing touches, saw their sales bar today and its good to know that they have sold pretty much and generated up to 20 million dollars if i'm not mistaken, so lets see if the MVP will help boost the sales

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday

It is a very good news. It is nice to know that the team is doing well. 2 million is a great number and I am hopeful that they will hit the target before the end date for soft cap.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Lackluster customer Support

This is a my Lackluster experice at Bina*ce

I did reset my mobile and lost the 2FA authentication facility with the google authenticator! I submitted a requested to reset the 2FA and they asked me for KYC. You know guys, I had to submit more than 8 KYCs for a month, since they are rejecting with the feed back of "less visibly details". But I used the same camera and sharpness on submitting KYC on all the other exchanges and campaigns. At the last time, I wrote in the paper which I'm holding with the date, saying "Please stop rejecting me. Even xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx platforms accepted KYC with this quality. Why can't you read this ID, its much clear. Don't you know how to zoom?" Right after that I got the access to the account!  Cheesy

So, Hope with the Onam Platform, as they are mentioning again and again about customer friendly manners, No one would ever face this kind of bad experiences! Right?

That's some funny experience buddy  Grin, I also experienced that kind of problem when accidentally broke. I also submitted kyc's on different exchanges but some of them keep saying they can't read my details while the other exchanges accepted it and I already recovered my account there :3

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Hope Onam won’t spend time and money to list the  tokens on any other exchange other than ONAM? It doesn't make sense really. I see no reason why some exchange tokens are traded on other exchanges. The money used to get listed on a different exchange should be used to improve the Onam platform because those exchanges will use the money to make their platform stronger.
Absolutely true, i also agree with this. Onam should not be list on any another exchanges. They should use their money to improve more things in future rathetlr than paying to another exchange for listing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Hope Onam won’t spend time and money to list the  tokens on any other exchange other than ONAM? It doesn't make sense really. I see no reason why some exchange tokens are traded on other exchanges. The money used to get listed on a different exchange should be used to improve the Onam platform because those exchanges will use the money to make their platform stronger.
Absolutely true, i also agree with this. Onam should not be list on any another exchanges. They should use their money to improve more things in future rathetlr than paying to another exchange for listing.

Why not? I mean what is the worst that could happen. I mean if someone is holding a token he should be free to sell it anywhere and should not be bound to one exchange. don't you think that might damage the token?

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

The CEO posted on Telegram the following: "We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in few hours. 🙏"

I think we will see more than an MVP, it is a Beta version of the ONAM exchange. I'm curious to test it.
Any updates on their MVP release? Anyone have idea that they released or it's postponed? I want to know the feedback of this.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

It is a very good news. It is nice to know that the team is doing well. 2 million is a great number and I am hopeful that they will hit the target before the end date for soft cap.
Well thats really a good achievement! 
Getting 0.5M for a project rised already 2M should not be much hard! But we also have to keep in mind about the fact of downward market!
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
In fact, all exchanges having their own cryptos will rock big time.
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Right now I'm not really all that bothered about how the market looks like
I'm very positive about the future of the blockchain and its use case

I think that’s what it comes down to if you think the market will be massive in 5 or 10 years than where the market is right now doesn’t matter and short term drops are irrelevant

In addition, these short term drops should be used to add portfolio with significant gaps.
But one should remember not to fall in greed. If greed takes over patience, then one can fall prey to temporary crashes.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

I will personally applaud any project who manages to get to soft cap let alone hard cap in this bearish market. If Onam has claimed to raised above half of the cap, I think it's impressive. All the same, I am on the look out to see how this unfolds finally

Any money raised now is really big money, I mean really big, I would consider project that happen to raise any substantial amount now lucky and very much prepared.
Congratulations to the team

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

I will personally applaud any project who manages to get to soft cap let alone hard cap in this bearish market. If Onam has claimed to raised above half of the cap, I think it's impressive. All the same, I am on the look out to see how this unfolds finally

Any money raised now is really big money, I mean really big, I would consider project that happen to raise any substantial amount now lucky and very much prepared.
Congratulations to the team

The fact that investors are still willing to open their purse in this currently market state tells a lot about Onam exchange and their proposed features.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Excellent news, hearing these words from the CEO himself is quite reassuring. I am very expectant about what the MVP will offer when finally launched.
This is really reassuring, great to see such an amazing news from the ONAM CEO. Can’t wait for the lunching.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Getting 0.5M for a project rised already 2M should not be much hard! But we also have to keep in mind about the fact of downward market!

Downward market is good to enter at lows, however, if it still keep on going south, one should have patience to hold or if possible add at more lows..
best strategy is to SIP in favorites. This keeps capital safe from volatility.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

Indeed its  a very good news. Softcap is reaching very soon. BTW, what happened to MVP? Is it really released? If so, how was it? Anybody here tested the MVP?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptanys

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

ONAM can solve the problems faced in the crypto exchange markets, the transaction rate is impressive! Are there any restrictions for investors?

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[ПPИCOEДИHЯЙTECЬ К УБEДИTEЛE! ]
Плaтфopмa Blockchain, кoтopaя пoзвoляeт мaлым пpeдпpиятиям и пpeдпpинимaтeлям WIN
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

Okay, these 2 million sound much better than the 1.25 million that was mentioned before. That's already a decent amount raised for the presale. So not much more to go to reach the softcap in the main sale.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

Indeed its  a very good news. Softcap is reaching very soon. BTW, what happened to MVP? Is it really released? If so, how was it? Anybody here tested the MVP?

Indeed great news for ONAM, the softcap is near and I hope with the release of the Beta (or MVP), the softcap should be reached in a few days. I think the Beta will be released this evening.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

Indeed great news for ONAM, the softcap is near and I hope with the release of the Beta (or MVP), the softcap should be reached in a few days. I think the Beta will be released this evening.
This amount will really much helpful them to reach softcap. Really softcap target is not a too far it's really good news for investors.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

When we will have updates for it? I guess it's should be released today? I didn't found anything about MVP yet.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:52:52 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: