Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32274 times)
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.
Yeah, some of projects are just pausing their bounty that's why some of promoters are just leaving the project and some are continuing their bounty to gain more users.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Yea, lets just stay hopeful and see how things will become but the community should understand that the market has grown big enough to remain and not become extinct, those selling at the moment should understand that the buyers are not stupid, they actually now what will happen in the next couple of months, so HODL!!!

I am not saying the whole crypto world is at the edge of extinction but people should start to lower their expectations. It could very well be the case that we won't see much growth for a couple of months.

yeah, i totally agree with you i would advise them to start considering the fact that next bull run might be months from now they should not excpect miracle right now

Agree with it, Never put our hope really high but don't also think about negativity. There's a lot of good things that might happen and we don't know when it will going to happen. For now we must grab some chance on different projects like here in onam that will also can give us some good return in the future.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.
Yeah, some of projects are just pausing their bounty that's why some of promoters are just leaving the project and some are continuing their bounty to gain more users.

I just checked their bounty on bounty0x and found a few members participating their bounty i dont know if some leaved or paused but the task is not so difficult to do where everyone can participate and easier to access, i love twitter campaigned the most, especially the owned tweet but there bounty are only 6 days left sad to say that i joined today, still 6 days is a not bad as long as i got some quality coin of this project rather than nothing.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Onam has alot to offer to this Crypto Market. An overly secure market, transparency, liquidity and a chance to build a gate between this Crypto space and the Fiat Currencies.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

Actually, the ICO should end on 1.12. but they have extended the pre-sale by a few days because of the bad market. That's why the ICO ends a few days before Christmas. Hopefully with many tokens sold as a Christmas present :-)

Lets just hope that the market will get better in the coming weeks, the pressure is just too much on most project and some are fidgeting, well, the strong ones are still buying, i never believed it will be this low, at same time, no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks, it may be too high to comprehend Grin, so lets watch and see

Yeah, Never expected that it will going to be this low (expect the unexpected). That's why most of the projects adjusted their token sale in more few days or weeks so they will going to have atleast a good chance at that time to have more people to buy.

Yes, which is the wise thing to do in this critical condition, till we get to some stabilization in the market, its been pretty rough for the parties involved both investors and the project but is good to see some doing their thing even in this tough period, which is enough reason to show the community that they are not going anywhere and they believe in the blockchain industry
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

that would be really impressive. I have already seen some projects that want to get as high TPS as possible, but none of them has reached 10 million TPS. That's why I'm also a bit skeptical, if that is really so fast in real operation

It's just simple speculation and projections but is it achievable? Oh yes it is very much achievable
There is a lot more work to be done in the technical background than we can imagine but how do we follow up on this?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

Wow. That is super fast. What technology will they be using to implement this. 10 million transaction is really really large which means that the exchange will be very fast and users can be able to lock trades in less that 3 seconds.

If a decent volume happens to exist the order could trigger instantly;  That is a massive number of transactions looks like they opted for the high end machine in AWS which gigs of RAM. Anyways I hope they are working on volume side of things too.

speed is important to effectively execute crypto exchange task and i believe onam will do perfectly well with such speed but i would like to know they intend to achieve that
True, speed is really important. Some people are using website and some people are using Mobile app for trading. If they couldn't find the proper speed while trading or puting orders then this things really disappointing.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

that would be really impressive. I have already seen some projects that want to get as high TPS as possible, but none of them has reached 10 million TPS. That's why I'm also a bit skeptical, if that is really so fast in real operation

If that's achieved practically, it will not only be unique achievement for ONAM, but also more investors will get attracted in future. That's good news for it.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

If that's achieved practically, it will not only be unique achievement for ONAM, but also more investors will get attracted in future. That's good news for it.

I wonder the technology they used to get that kind of performance. I am guessing they used the machine learning technology. It would be a great achievement for them if this works out.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

I wonder the technology they used to get that kind of performance. I am guessing they used the machine learning technology. It would be a great achievement for them if this works out.

It surely would, people will always be party to a platform with fast transactions. They should just focus on making things work perfectly.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.

It also would make absolutely no sense now to pause the ICO. They are really close to reaching their softcap and there is no guarantee that the market will recover in the near future.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

reaching softcap is very important to the project i would want to believe they have plans to achieve that even though it gonna require them to work harder
I am not sure that but I guess 26 days are remains and that's enough time to reach softcap. As we know that softcap fund is enough to move continue their project.

I think the team still has enough time to hit the target, they were able to raise 2 million dollars already, out of the 2.5 million dollars needed. I see them hitting the target in no time.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

I just checked their bounty on bounty0x and found a few members participating their bounty i dont know if some leaved or paused but the task is not so difficult to do where everyone can participate and easier to access, i love twitter campaigned the most, especially the owned tweet but there bounty are only 6 days left sad to say that i joined today, still 6 days is a not bad as long as i got some quality coin of this project rather than nothing.

I have never been a fan of huge bounties because of the disadvantages that comes with it, if they intend to do such, then they should keep the distribution minimal and i believe the less activity happening is because of the situation of the market, the community is not motivated to do anything but now is actually the main period of getting things at a cheaper rate 
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

reaching softcap is very important to the project i would want to believe they have plans to achieve that even though it gonna require them to work harder
I am not sure that but I guess 26 days are remains and that's enough time to reach softcap. As we know that softcap fund is enough to move continue their project.
There is to more time to reach the softcap, I’m sure they understand how important reaching the softcap is I will urge the team to put in more effort to attain it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:14:34 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:50:58 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Zombie259

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

I also participated in some Onam Bounty tasks through bounty0x. My submitted tweets are still pending, only the first one was accepted immediately. This is over 1 month ago. If you do not get something in return for your work, it's no fun. All those bounty sites that are taking over the campaigns for the ICOs are all overwhelmed. I think the projects should do the bounty campaigns by themself.

That is the reason why I don't participate in those bounty campaigns anymore. You do the work and get no tokens for it. My tweets are also pending for weeks.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

I also participated in some Onam Bounty tasks through bounty0x. My submitted tweets are still pending, only the first one was accepted immediately. This is over 1 month ago. If you do not get something in return for your work, it's no fun. All those bounty sites that are taking over the campaigns for the ICOs are all overwhelmed. I think the projects should do the bounty campaigns by themself.

That is the reason why I don't participate in those bounty campaigns anymore. You do the work and get no tokens for it. My tweets are also pending for weeks.

When I first heard about ONAM I wanted to join their bounty on bounty0x too but for me, the problem already started with the registration on the site. I couldn't register so I gave up. Such a shame, it would have been nice to earn some more tokens.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project

lol, yeah anybody that has a question should go over to their telegram channel, where they will get good answers to their questions from the admins and other community members

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: