Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

What’s the update on Onam Exchange MVP? Has the MVP already been launched? If yes then it's  big new you have there! Was waiting for it for a while! I hope is would mean a significant influence on ONAM ICO sales. Hope it will be available for the whole community 😊

I got information from the team on Telegram that it will be available by tomorrow (Sunday), I haven't confirmed if that is still the case though but I am hopeful.

Finally. This is awesome. I hope they can be able to release the mvp app tomorrow, it will be wonderful seeing how the onam exchange will look like and feel like.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That would be great. Actually they got 25Coins for the test. These would be the first coins traded on ONAM Exchange. Other coins would be listed on the Exchange in time. These 25 coins makes the top coins on CMC.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

The release of the MVP are great news for ONAM. I hope this will increase the Token sale. I'm looking forward to test some features of ONAM exchange.
Hopefully the news of the MVP launch is a momentum to increase the sales of tokens and I am very confident that this ONAM project can develop further, we will see it in the future
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:34:51 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:07:00 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

What’s the update on Onam Exchange MVP? Has the MVP already been launched? If yes then it's  big new you have there! Was waiting for it for a while! I hope is would mean a significant influence on ONAM ICO sales. Hope it will be available for the whole community 😊

I got information from the team on Telegram that it will be available by tomorrow (Sunday), I haven't confirmed if that is still the case though but I am hopeful.

Finally. This is awesome. I hope they can be able to release the mvp app tomorrow, it will be wonderful seeing how the onam exchange will look like and feel like.

they have said it that is exactly how it gonna be i believe and hope everything goes as plan for the team because right now investors are waiting for positive news

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:54:18 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

Yeah, saw that on their telegram group I’m really looking forward to it
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

they have said it that is exactly how it gonna be i believe and hope everything goes as plan for the team because right now investors are waiting for positive news

Sunday was already planned, but now I have some time in the afternoon to watch the MVP. I can only hope that they will not publish too late :-)

i think am the only one missing out on an information here. ONAM NVP would be released and the details of the date has been fixed right? Can someone kindly share a link to ONAM telegram chat?
Btw ONAM team has to keep up with the posts and questions been asked on their ANN Thread.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:07:07 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:38:41 AM

Woah! This is one everyone waiting for their MVP app. I can't really wait too to see what will going to happen after they release it. The team are working really hard to gave all of those achievement to us.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

That would be great. Actually they got 25Coins for the test. These would be the first coins traded on ONAM Exchange. Other coins would be listed on the Exchange in time. These 25 coins makes the top coins on CMC.

I hope the test will be fine in all of those 25 coins so that the platform will be in a good shape in no time and continue the progress for making the one of the best platform exchange in the future. Lets keep on eye for the further achievement  by the teams made and i am sure they are making a quality and best for everyone

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Ya saw this mentioned a few times it’s why I always say being in telegram for active projects is so important to really know what’s happening and coming up

Agreed. Today is the day they release the mvp project. Today is really going to be a fun day actually. I hope the mvp will be released as planned without any problem.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 06:50:25 PM by ning_aric

Hope Onam won’t spend time and money to list the  tokens on any other exchange other than ONAM? It doesn't make sense really. I see no reason why some exchange tokens are traded on other exchanges. The money used to get listed on a different exchange should be used to improve the Onam platform because those exchanges will use the money to make their platform stronger.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

It's really great, That's mean MVP is releasing today. Where we can check the MVP? Can we have more details about it? I didn't found the details about MVP.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Just as information: yesterday I talked to an admin in the telegram channel about the progress bar. Apparently, some payments are not yet assigned and therefore the progress bardidn't move the last days. He did not mention numbers, but I'm optimistic that they've reched the softcap with these investments. An update will be available in the next few days

Yes, the team has already announced that the progress bar is being updated manually and as they are busy with the development of MVP there has been no chance to update it.
That's really cool, they already reached softcap means they are moving to next as per their roadmap. Let's see when they will announce about MVP now. Great work Onam team 👍.

Are you sure? when was that announced? I've asked about it not long ago and I was told that they will be updating the community soon. It is a tough time that I know however I think they've done well. But did not see anything official about the soft cap?

I don't think that they have reached their softcap yet. My latest information is that there are still some pending transactions and that they are very close to reaching it but I don't think that they officially stated that they have reached it yet. But maybe I missed it.

Not sure about that too but like you stated they have some pending transactions but clarification can be gotten from their telegram group, i just recently asked them about the release of their MVP and the said it will be tomorrow and not today, the MVP is actually suppose to be by the end of November but they are moving up things, faster than expected
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

I hope the test will be fine in all of those 25 coins so that the platform will be in a good shape in no time and continue the progress for making the one of the best platform exchange in the future. Lets keep on eye for the further achievement  by the teams made and i am sure they are making a quality and best for everyone

Yeah, I really trusted ONAM that they will really going to be fine once they start or launch their platform. I'm also excited what will be their exchange looks. Can't wait for it.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

I hope the test will be fine in all of those 25 coins so that the platform will be in a good shape in no time and continue the progress for making the one of the best platform exchange in the future. Lets keep on eye for the further achievement  by the teams made and i am sure they are making a quality and best for everyone

Yeah, I really trusted ONAM that they will really going to be fine once they start or launch their platform. I'm also excited what will be their exchange looks. Can't wait for it.

Today is Sunday,  so we should expect MVP launch / announcement today? I dont know if it's already announced. If anyone has any information then please share here.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

It's really great, That's mean MVP is releasing today. Where we can check the MVP? Can we have more details about it? I didn't found the details about MVP.
Which Sunday you guys are talking? Today is Sunday but I don't see any updates news yet about it on any social media.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Which Sunday you guys are talking? Today is Sunday but I don't see any updates news yet about it on any social media.

They have planned to release the MVP this weekend. One Admin in Telegram verified that the release is tomorrow evening. Too bad, today I could have tested the MVP more extensively.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: