Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

It’s best the team keep everyone involved. There are more investors who would want to get into this forum to find about ths project and not telegram. Although, I must admit it gets really much busy there with lots of questions from enthusiasts about OnAm features.

I really do not use Bitcointalk as much as I use telegram.. However I'm particularly hopeful of projects that stay active in here, it shows there is a serious and human side to such projects

With me it is exactly the other way around. In Telegram it is always confusing, because I have participated in too many Airdrops :-) In addition, in the interesting projects so many people in the channel, who always ask, when will this come, when does that come, when moon .... that is annoying

Here in BCT I can read the threads in peace

It’s for different folks. Here we got telegram fans and there Bitcointalk fans. All about promotions from team. I think they play different parts, all trying to get my attention like it just did.
However, what other promotions is ONAM team working on for the project?

The team shouldn’t sit back in some location and expect volume without promotions.

I haven't gotten to know if there is any other promotions going on but one thing I know for sure even though I also pointed it out in the group it is that they have got one of the best organic grown telegram group today in the blockchain
I mean that amount of people in the group without a single bot is commendable

Yea, their growth is quite an impressive one and i believe we will get to see that number will double when the market becomes really viable, its logical to state that most people are not really interested in crypto at the moment because of the downtrend and most are on the sideline watching how things will turn in before jumping back into the industry
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

November is now over and we still have no news about the MVP and why it's delayed. I must admit that I am a bit disappointed because I thought that there were only a few minor things to improve before it can be released.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

Nice, I voted for better charts and technical tools like RSI, volume based indicators etc.
But that's useful mostly for day traders i guess. For long term holdings, its more based on news and market sentiments.

And not to forget the fundamentals and progress of the project. More they realized, more the value of such tokens would be. For exchange tokens like ONAM, it should be working effectively and have lots of customers.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

November is now over and we still have no news about the MVP and why it's delayed. I must admit that I am a bit disappointed because I thought that there were only a few minor things to improve before it can be released.

I’m surprised myself, last I spoke with an admin on telegram they were so optimistic about the MVP release, they should address the community as to why things aren’t going as planned. 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

Ya that’s how I get most of my help I rather dislike having to come on bitcointalk for news when meanwhile I can open telegram and read pins and if I have a questions their is almost always a admin online to answer within short

Of course, Telegram is great to that effect, but I don't see what stops them from having an admin (even if it is not dedicated) on Bitcointalk too, questions should have answers readily available on all platforms IMO.

right. so many questions are not asked here in the thread, it is enough if an admin reads the posts once a day and answers any questions. But here the community also helps a lot

Yeah, It's not really good  to make an answers and questions here in thread because it will cause floods and spams that's why it's really great to do it on their community chat.

At your service
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

I’m surprised myself, last I spoke with an admin on telegram they were so optimistic about the MVP release, they should address the community as to why things aren’t going as planned. 

Somebody told me on Telegram it will be release before end of current month even there is delay but they are not in position to give final date for the release of MVP. I hope soon we will hear good news.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

December is already started and still we don't have any information about MVP released? They are still is in under development?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

It’s best the team keep everyone involved. There are more investors who would want to get into this forum to find about ths project and not telegram. Although, I must admit it gets really much busy there with lots of questions from enthusiasts about OnAm features.

I really do not use Bitcointalk as much as I use telegram.. However I'm particularly hopeful of projects that stay active in here, it shows there is a serious and human side to such projects

With me it is exactly the other way around. In Telegram it is always confusing, because I have participated in too many Airdrops :-) In addition, in the interesting projects so many people in the channel, who always ask, when will this come, when does that come, when moon .... that is annoying

Here in BCT I can read the threads in peace

I am having the similar view. For me, if the team or thread is not active in bitcointalk, then something wrong with the project. Either they are scam or an inefficient team with huge ambitions. Both are bad.

You know sometimes it is just that the thread is not active for whatever reason; sometimes threads quickly disappear in the massive number of threads. I honestly don't think it is a solid metric.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Well, nobody knows for sure what the challenge is and the team haven't taken any step to address the community, this definitely isn't a good sign but I hope the mvp will be available soon.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Well, nobody knows for sure what the challenge is and the team haven't taken any step to address the community, this definitely isn't a good sign but I hope the mvp will be available soon.

Yeah. We are already in December and not a word yet about the release of the mvp from the team. I hope there would be an update from the team.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Nice, I voted for better charts and technical tools like RSI, volume based indicators etc.
But that's useful mostly for day traders i guess. For long term holdings, its more based on news and market sentiments.

And not to forget the fundamentals and progress of the project. More they realized, more the value of such tokens would be. For exchange tokens like ONAM, it should be working effectively and have lots of customers.

Rightly said sir. There is more to expect for investors once token volume increases in terms of daily exchanges.
It keeps up its own value as well as attracts more investors.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

I think its good wait for sometime as they are also very busy in finalizing their sales. I am also waiting for official confirmation on reaching the softcap.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

I think its good wait for sometime as they are also very busy in finalizing their sales. I am also waiting for official confirmation on reaching the softcap.

Of course, they are probably busy with their ICO but I am sure they know that a working MVP would potentially boost their sales a lot. So they should make the release a top priority.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Of course, they are probably busy with their ICO but I am sure they know that a working MVP would potentially boost their sales a lot. So they should make the release a top priority.

I think they should had released beta by now at least if not MVP.
I guess they are not focusing much on that part anymore.
'Late with good product', is better than 'hurry with not good' one :-)

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

I am not sure what is changing now given the market conditions. Several ICOs paused their sales until the market find its ways some lost much in the amount raised because they did not liquidate earlier.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Ya that’s how I get most of my help I rather dislike having to come on bitcointalk for news when meanwhile I can open telegram and read pins and if I have a questions their is almost always a admin online to answer within short

Of course, Telegram is great to that effect, but I don't see what stops them from having an admin (even if it is not dedicated) on Bitcointalk too, questions should have answers readily available on all platforms IMO.

Investors have preferences and their preferences ought to be met for a brand or project to be termed successful, some investors don't look at telegram and consider that avenue a nuisance while some feel differently, bitcointalk is a very notable avenue when it comes to the cryptocurrency environment and as such, the team need to create a means of answering questions
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:37:54 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:44:19 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

Somebody told me on Telegram it will be release before end of current month even there is delay but they are not in position to give final date for the release of MVP. I hope soon we will hear good news.

i believe the team understands the importance of not keeping investors waiting for a feature if they were not ready they could said something at least their whole community are currently worried

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

i believe the team understands the importance of not keeping investors waiting for a feature if they were not ready they could said something at least their whole community are currently worried

Yeah, I’d like to believe they’ve an understanding and patience community, there’s nothing good communication can’t fix.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

Yeah I read it also on their telegram that this month will be the possible to the release of it. But it's really good if we will get some specific answer from the team too sooner or later.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: