Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:30:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

It’s good to know you can get free Onam tokens which you can use to trade on the exchange when launched by participating in the bounty. Yeah, there is a bounty going on and it should be a bounty0x

i never had idea onam is currently running any bounty campaign, can i get a link to their bounty campaign i would really want to get some decent token

There has been a bounty campaign on Bounty0x (https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange) but there are no active bounties currently. I think it is over now.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

So what was their last news on their progress? Have they already finished MVP or not? Could anyone find their latest official update on the progress other than the Telegram?
They have not  finished MVP. I think you can follow the news on social networks.

Ya their posting a good bit and if you want more up to date than that you can always go to the teams chat they are active there i mean the fact is the MVP will be a bit moment but patience to get it right and not trip right out of the gate is important

Thank you guys. So team is active ; but their MVP is not released yet. Which means This is not dead and still on fire. Yep you are correct. We've to keep in touch without getting any bad vibes on them. With the market condition it is possible to delay their work

Yea, the market condition is enough for anyone or any brands to pause and have a rethink, even though things will get better but at the moment, a lot of people are shaken by the fact that they have lost a lot to the downtrend and are not that intrigued again with the blockchain industry, so the reduction of activities is a sure thing for now but hey, you never can tell what will happen next
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

So what was their last news on their progress? Have they already finished MVP or not? Could anyone find their latest official update on the progress other than the Telegram?
They have not  finished MVP. I think you can follow the news on social networks.

Ya their posting a good bit and if you want more up to date than that you can always go to the teams chat they are active there i mean the fact is the MVP will be a bit moment but patience to get it right and not trip right out of the gate is important

Thank you guys. So team is active ; but their MVP is not released yet. Which means This is not dead and still on fire. Yep you are correct. We've to keep in touch without getting any bad vibes on them. With the market condition it is possible to delay their work

Yea, the market condition is enough for anyone or any brands to pause and have a rethink, even though things will get better but at the moment, a lot of people are shaken by the fact that they have lost a lot to the downtrend and are not that intrigued again with the blockchain industry, so the reduction of activities is a sure thing for now but hey, you never can tell what will happen next

That looks more practical reason for MVP delays. Such crashes make developers restructure whole project itself most of the times, which may lead to delays in beta/MVP, and hence skipping deadlines too.
I hope it doesn't affect softcap.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:43:37 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

I shall believe that the future of Trading on blockchain technology will surpass all that are not related to blockchain.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

It’s good to know you can get free Onam tokens which you can use to trade on the exchange when launched by participating in the bounty. Yeah, there is a bounty going on and it should be a bounty0x

I think bountyox is closed, I learned that from the team and I think I am seeing less participation as well
Anyone who can confirm this news?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

Its good the team is having bounty hunters involved in their promotions. They can help promote the project much better that’s the reason they have been for some time.
I had no idea they have a running bounty campaign, this is definitely an opportunity to gather some decent tokens but is it still ongoing?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

I shall believe that the future of Trading on blockchain technology will surpass all that are not related to blockchain.

Yeah, that will definitely happen but not now I project 1 decade from now and when it happens we will benefit a lot from the transition and adoption

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Yeah we must really have a good patience. It's really a little more time about the release of their  MVP. I also suggest that if some people want to have a fast reply and answer about it they must go to project telegram.

I hope Onam team is not on vacation.  Xmas is not started,  but hope Onam team will come up with series of good news as Xmas gift.

Yeah, Looking for some good updates about the developments and progress as their gift to us on this coming christmas. I think they don't know the meaning of vacation hehe.

At your service
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

i never had idea onam is currently running any bounty campaign, can i get a link to their bounty campaign i would really want to get some decent token

There has been a bounty campaign on Bounty0x (https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange) but there are no active bounties currently. I think it is over now.

Thank you for reminding me. I also did some tasks there, and as I see now, there are still 4 out of 5 pending.
These big bounty sites are really tedious, it takes ages to get your rewards

Yeah it does, but if you’re registered under a reliable one then there’s nothing to get yourself all worked up about it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

Yeah, that will definitely happen but not now I project 1 decade from now and when it happens we will benefit a lot from the transition and adoption

In trading uncertainty and the development of the future of blockchain is what really drives trading as the market remains turbulent which gives constant trade opportunities

I am a strong believer of traction; I think regardless of how the market is performing the biggest driver would be traction if a project has traction and is highly demanded I think it has only one way to go; up.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:40 AM

yes you are right their  bounty is already finished last week almost all bounty like telegram, twitter etc, at the bountyox, i am still happy that i did participated there for the last 7 days to be exact

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

yes you are right their  bounty is already finished last week almost all bounty like telegram, twitter etc, at the bountyox, i am still happy that i did participated there for the last 7 days to be exact

I participated in Onam bounty and have earned some tokens. Now waiting for ICO to finish. Onam being an exchange is expected to give some reruns.  Let's see.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

I participated in Onam bounty and have earned some tokens. Now waiting for ICO to finish. Onam being an exchange is expected to give some reruns.  Let's see.

That’s good to know. The market is helping and I think bounty hunters can help. Have the tokens you earned from the bounty been distributed?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

I would expect in few years time, a Blockchain technology based exchange that would pass on SEC rules and would allow trading of not just digital currencies but stocks.
It should have an advantage to the older exchanges.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

That’s good to know. The market is helping and I think bounty hunters can help. Have the tokens you earned from the bounty been distributed?
Bounty is very helping when a hunter promotes a one project, it can spread that post to one another user so that it can grow big community.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

That looks more practical reason for MVP delays. Such crashes make developers restructure whole project itself most of the times, which may lead to delays in beta/MVP, and hence skipping deadlines too.
I hope it doesn't affect softcap.

Well, we may get to see such delays, though i'm pretty confident about them getting the needed funds required for them to start because the duration extends to next year, so anything can happen before then, hopefully we will get to see some serious stabilization, what's happening now is like a restructuring process of the cryptocurrency market
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

I would expect in few years time, a Blockchain technology based exchange that would pass on SEC rules and would allow trading of not just digital currencies but stocks.

This is a big task or vision and it all depends on if the blockchain is accepted as we all know the government don't support anything they cannot promote.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

This is a big task or vision and it all depends on if the blockchain is accepted as we all know the government don't support anything they cannot promote.
Actually Government don't support anything they can't control. And blockchain is beyond anyones control!
Hopefully they will soon realize the power of blockchain and give their support toward it!   
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Actually Government don't support anything they can't control. And blockchain is beyond anyones control!
Hopefully they will soon realize the power of blockchain and give their support toward it!   
They will realize how blockchain very important in our society. Soon they will fully legalized blockchain whole wide world.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: