Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32281 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

There's not much going on in their telegram channel either. Does anyone know what's going on?
But there were always a lot of conversations there.

I guess everyone is waiting for a big announcement. Something Exciting to make everyone ask question about the project, I think the team should come up with an Announcement.

We were all waiting for the MVP so hoping that would be announced soon. From the talks with the admins in telgram the mvp was executed according to schedule my only guess for the delay is something to do with compliance?

Yeah they said that it's really released on date of scheduled but didn't make it in public yet because of some problems. But I think it's also for the goods of everyone of us why they delayed it.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

Hey guys, after so long time I am back here. Looks like i missed lots of good things. How's ICO going on ? Anyone have give little bit information about it? MVP is launched?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

There's not much going on in their telegram channel either. Does anyone know what's going on?

I guess everyone is waiting for a big announcement. Something Exciting to make everyone ask question about the project, I think the team should come up with an Announcement.

We were all waiting for the MVP so hoping that would be announced soon. From the talks with the admins in telgram the mvp was executed according to schedule my only guess for the delay is something to do with compliance?

Yeah they said that it's really released on date of scheduled but didn't make it in public yet because of some problems. But I think it's also for the goods of everyone of us why they delayed it.

I guess we will just have to wait an see; I think in current market condition no news will do any ICO any good. I think many ICOs are waiting for the market to recover to make their news. I think December would be an interesting time for all.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Yeah, I just got opened tonight and saw some things are happening there. Can't follow the discussions now but I think they are talking to some good news on their community chat now.

well they seem to be working on releasing their MVP its been couple of days now they need to release it so that investors can get some level of assurance on the project

I sae somewhere thar one of the telegram admins stated that the mvp was 100% ready for use by the public. It is just a matter of when it would be released.

Yes, I also saw today that an admin became active again. Do you know if he's directly from the team, or did Onam hire an external person to manage the channel?

good to hear that the team still active since they are so quite since last week due to delay of the MVP, still i am waiting for thier good announcement for the progress of  the project they are making this time. its a sign that the project is still working so that it will run smoothly in the future

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

Hey guys, after so long time I am back here. Looks like i missed lots of good things. How's ICO going on ? Anyone have give little bit information about it? MVP is launched?

yeah, you did but i feel you don't need to worry because, the most prevailing thing right now is the falling state of the market,

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
bartolomeo

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

That’s kind of the think an mvp is a amount of product completion it doesn’t actually mean it’s available publicly it’s designed to be a state of completion if they found bugs before it goes public they have to deal with it

probably right, the team is working hard right now just run the MVP in its maximum potential so that user will not face some sort of issue regarding to the their platfrom, i cant wait for some good news about the team regarding to their MVP

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

It’s best the team keep everyone involved. There are more investors who would want to get into this forum to find about ths project and not telegram. Although, I must admit it gets really much busy there with lots of questions from enthusiasts about OnAm features.

I really do not use Bitcointalk as much as I use telegram.. However I'm particularly hopeful of projects that stay active in here, it shows there is a serious and human side to such projects

Yes but most of the useful information here gets lost anyway and it's not very convenient to search for relevant info.
bartolomeo

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Not sure specifically but I think they require the coins to be regulatory compliant if memory serves so we won’t be seeing many shitcoins getting listed on this platform which I think is good

I also asked that question on their telegram and they said that there's a two option on listing to their future exchange. Option one is via bitcoin or direct fee payment to get listed. Option two will be the voting of the coin.

i guess this is a common nowadays in every exchange, the  question is how much is the listing fee of the coin if you want the coin to be listed in their exchange, since they are making a better exchange more than other exchange can offer

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

If it’s not on the Ann page from the app it’s pretty useless lol as finding stuff in the search is a pain in the butt and it’s always better to use telegram especially if you want new info

Everything is fine. But where is the CEO of the project now? Is he ran away with investors money? What happened to the MVP? Not good at this moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

If it’s not on the Ann page from the app it’s pretty useless lol as finding stuff in the search is a pain in the butt and it’s always better to use telegram especially if you want new info

Everything is fine. But where is the CEO of the project now? Is he ran away with investors money? What happened to the MVP? Not good at this moment.

The moment the MVP was postponed things became scary; even when I ask the admins on telegram it is always "we can't share this information now" ... I guess it is watch out .... fishy one here.

Nightz

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

The moment the MVP was postponed things became scary; even when I ask the admins on telegram it is always "we can't share this information now" ... I guess it is watch out .... fishy one here.

And also the way they put it: as if the information already exists, but they just can't share it now. Probably the information is that there is no MVP and there won't be one.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 07:08:29 PM by dcoolguy84

That’s kind of the think an mvp is a amount of product completion it doesn’t actually mean it’s available publicly it’s designed to be a state of completion if they found bugs before it goes public they have to deal with it

probably right, the team is working hard right now just run the MVP in its maximum potential so that user will not face some sort of issue regarding to the their platfrom, i cant wait for some good news about the team regarding to their MVP
but 21 Dec nears, no idea for MVP...

Nightz

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

but 21 Dec nears, no idea for MVP...

If they haven't said anything about the MVP lately, I think it is very unlikely that they are going to present one by 21st.
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:56:23 AM

Hello! Is it possible to list our ERC20 token on your exchange?

Looking for team members for various startups
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103]
  Print  

Jump to: