Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:05:17 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:43:23 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

I really do not understand the rationale behind the delay of the MVP
It's almost taking forever to release, I asked in the group and it seems postponed to an unknown date

Really? I thought its already released. Atleast there were lots of discussions in the telegram channel about MVp release etc..
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

I personally think they should abandon their ICO and try to find an alternative way to raise funds for their development. I would suggest the ONAM team looks into starting their own STO or trying to secure private investments.
Yes, you are right. But the money raised at the ICO is easy money, you can spend it on cars and traveling - and this will not be against the law.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

I personally think they should abandon their ICO and try to find an alternative way to raise funds for their development. I would suggest the ONAM team looks into starting their own STO or trying to secure private investments.
Yes, you are right. But the money raised at the ICO is easy money, you can spend it on cars and traveling - and this will not be against the law.

I personally think thats what they are trying for. Atleast lots of private placement is coming on their way. Softcap is also not too far away.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

It's almost taking forever to release, I asked in the group and it seems postponed to an unknown date

Really? I thought its already released. Atleast there were lots of discussions in the telegram channel about MVp release etc..

well, shocker, they've not released the MVP i believe they team have a reasonable reason why they are still delaying, i asked on their telegram channel the admin said they will announce the date when it is ready

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

Yea, lots of discussions were been held about it but they said something about postponement, which has yet to be substantiated by the team, with a specific date, i may be wrong though because i have not been in their telegram channel for a while now, a positive news about that will be elevating, as such is what the community needs at the moment
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Well, that's really sad. The ICO is running till the 21st of December. It would've been good to have the MVP as early as possible so that as many potential investors can try it out and so get convinced about the exchange and their investment.

True, it’ll surely give them a boost in their ICO if they’ve released their MVP that’ll surely let investors know just how serious the team is

The postponement of the Beta is a pity and of course, it will not foster the token sale. I hope that the team can release it before the ICO ends.

Any reasons why it was postponed? I was talked to one of the admins on the release date and told me it is few hours away. then i read that it was postponed.

I heard that they have some issues regarding KYC procedures, but this wasn't verified by any of the Admins. I think we have to wait until an official announcement.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Yea, lots of discussions were been held about it but they said something about postponement, which has yet to be substantiated by the team, with a specific date, i may be wrong though because i have not been in their telegram channel for a while now, a positive news about that will be elevating, as such is what the community needs at the moment

I understand there are quite some reasons for the delay. The market stance for one. And then there’s the reasons from the devs themselves. There are a couple new features not seen on any other exchanges but would be on ONAM, I guess that’s the reason for the delay.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

Well, that's really sad. The ICO is running till the 21st of December. It would've been good to have the MVP as early as possible so that as many potential investors can try it out and so get convinced about the exchange and their investment.
Exactly!  Onam really had some superb chances of getting alot of Investment by showing their MVP as a progress so far!
Investors really likes to see some development before investment!   

Is it possible that no MVP release before 21st December?
And in case that happens, can it impact softcap?

Since they said the mvp was supposed to be released before the ending of November last month. I believe it is just some little things that is keeping them back.

I agree, They said they need to adjust it with a little more time and I think it will really going to be done before the year end. For me it's okay as long their mvp will going to run smoothly after they release it.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

I really hope it got sorted out real quick and investors are able to try out the MVP
I think they have a very good chance at surviving than a lot of new projects out there springing forth here and there

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:28:09 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:43:10 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

Not yet buddy. Some delays and a few additions to the release. And altogether, I think it’s going to get get delayed for a while. I think the team should give reasons for this. It’s not good for business and certainly not at this time.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

There's not much going on in their telegram channel either. Does anyone know what's going on?
But there were always a lot of conversations there.

the team's telegram channel is pack full with people that are only after the value they are going to get from the token they are not trying to promote the project in any way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

Not yet buddy. Some delays and a few additions to the release. And altogether, I think it’s going to get get delayed for a while. I think the team should give reasons for this. It’s not good for business and certainly not at this time.

Yeah, it could be good for the team to come out and give us information concerning the delays of the mvp release? I am sure the delay is not caused by anything serious.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Exactly!  Onam really had some superb chances of getting alot of Investment by showing their MVP as a progress so far!

Yea, the date of closure is almost close and having something that will boost them in this critical period will be nice, by critical, i mean the situation of the market, as well as the end of the duration that's around the corner, the MVP is like their best bet to get some good amount of investors before closure, the expectations has been quite high and it should be sustained

Nah, I don't think they should abandon the idea of an ICO now. They already in the middle of it and it seems like they raised a good amount. So it wouldn't make sense to stopp now.

It could be the change they need to be a success. I know it is a drastic decision to make, but a change in tact and approach could see ONAM welcome more investments. It's just I look at their website and check the counter and personally think they should have raised a lot more. The markets have changed and teams need to adapt to these changes and keep up with new models and frameworks.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

Yea, the date of closure is almost close and having something that will boost them in this critical period will be nice, by critical, i mean the situation of the market, as well as the end of the duration that's around the corner, the MVP is like their best bet to get some good amount of investors before closure, the expectations has been quite high and it should be sustained

Nah, I don't think they should abandon the idea of an ICO now. They already in the middle of it and it seems like they raised a good amount. So it wouldn't make sense to stopp now.

yes you are right, since they started an ICO to raised some funds but it seems to be the project have a difficulties getting more funds in this current market situations, but still we are waiting for the release of the MVP so that we can try these feature and also it will give a big impact to more investor in the future 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

That could be a possible alternative but I think given they are starting an Exchange they have a good shot if they target private investors. ICOs are not that effective now.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

That could be a possible alternative but I think given they are starting an Exchange they have a good shot if they target private investors. ICOs are not that effective now.

Most project are taking a different turn to getting investors and I think that’s great. Makes the project team sit back and get a good strategy, while reducing scams we find in ICO.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

It really is strange that the MVP isn't released even till now. Another thing is how quiet the team has suddenly become. I don't know if they've been affected by this market or they are simply focused on development.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

There's not much going on in their telegram channel either. Does anyone know what's going on?
But there were always a lot of conversations there.

I guess everyone is waiting for a big announcement. Something Exciting to make everyone ask question about the project, I think the team should come up with an Announcement.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: