Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

Centralized cryptocurrency will never be the leader of decentralized cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that ripple will always be in demand in the banking sector, it has no chance to become the leader of cryptocurrency, despite its decent capitalization, which periodically exceeds even the capital of ethereum.
Ripple has always been my reliable Altcoin. even up to this point much progress happening on the Ripple gives many more benefits. so it's very nice to have and give priority to Ripple as main coins are supported.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Are you kidding?)) It's impossible first of all because all exchanges use bitcoin as the main assets. The second reason is that Ripple is centolized.

Its centralization is probably the main reason. Ripple will be on the third place for a long time although many people choose it through its extremely cheap price and fast speed. Personally, I do not deal with XRP.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Ripple has a pretty strong and promising team, he will definitely take the first places. But bypassing Bitcoin, I think it can not Roll Eyes
i dont think riple could replace bitcoin  as main cryptocurrency.riple's supply definetly too much if compare with bitcoin.but no doubt riple has good support from community and finance firm.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

I believe that Ripple will not be the number one coin. Because the best has always been and will be Bitcoin. And no one can compare with him. All coins depend on Bitcoin and only it sets the growth rate.
mephacles

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Investing in ripple for the long term is also very good, but if we talking ripple as number one I think it still takes longer, because ethereum and bitcoin are not bad coins.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Comparing ethereum with ripple data trend this year obviously showed that ethereum must be on his toe to avoid taking over. Though there is no factor that looks stronger than ethereum (Looking at coingecko.com) but the margin is close. It might demand little effort also to push beyond ethereum and that will happen if ethereum is floppy. The chase has been from the beginning of the year and has caught and taken over ethereum sometimes, maybe twice that i noticed.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

I believe that Ripple will not be the number one coin. Because the best has always been and will be Bitcoin. And no one can compare with him. All coins depend on Bitcoin and only it sets the growth rate.
Yes, BTC will always be the most valuable coin, and they are the king of the electronic money market, so no coin can overwhelm them, so I think if we invest in the main BTC is the safest solution for us and will probably earn huge profits from the market.

marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

I really like ripple and I am a long-time fan of this project, but I’m sure that no one will ever be able to topple Bitcoin from first place

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

Nope . Not until the end of this year, nor until the end of the next, I would say : never . No altcoin will be able to take the 1st place in the list of cryptocurrencies, because they all arose as a result of the emergence of bitcoin, which means that as long as it will exist all altcoins will be in it's shadow

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

I think you can look at the marketcap then compare it. the ripple doesn't come back up and defeat ethereum as crypto on it. a few months ago the difference was only a little, but again the ripples dropped again. In conclusion, I think it would be very difficult to become number one crypto, especially market manipulation.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

No, this will never happen because Ripple it`s centralized coins which orientated on banks. In the first place will be a centralized and universal coin.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

It will not be number one until the end of the year, but in general it will not beat Bitcoin. maximum ripl can be in second place, and Bitcoin will always be number 1!

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

There is no particular reason that would make ripple into the best. Although this altcoin has a pretty good rise last time but will not make this continue to have the value that deserves to be the best. ethereum and bitcoin even better still than the ripple. Although ripple never shifts the ethereum but only temporary only and is not prolonged.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

it might happen, but to make it happen is very difficult. please note the competitor competitors xrp, BTC and ETH still strengthen above. xrp still requires a big struggle to shift eth and BTC ratings.

daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

I think its a bit difficult for XRP to be the number one cryptocurrency. cause they are semi blockchain and if we watching the marketcap there is a lot of difference between Bitcoin and XRP too. And XRP only focus for banking sector and on the other side Bitcoin itself is a pioneer in this crypto world. Frankly speaking XRP itself is too hard to overcome ETH too. how to be the number one if you still not reach rank 2.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

It will never be. Ripple will not be able to win this fight against bitcoin. The bitcoin will be the first currency of the world in the future.

Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

So far as ripple does not have what it takes to attain top spot on cmc, there is no way it can become the number one cryptocurrency. I think before it can attain the top spot, unless bitcoin and ethereum are dead and this can never happen. I think ripple should maintain where it is on cmc like that.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

I am not so sure that will happen any time soon, I like Ripple because of their recent partnerships but I don't like their technology and I don't see any reason why it will over take bitcoin, I think bitcoin will still remain the number crypto currency in a long time to come
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

It's just even interesting: why is such an unreal question put at all. Ripple cannot even have the slightest chance to get around Bitcoin, especially by the end of this year. Now the price of bitcoin is 6,587 dollars, and the level of capitalization is more than 114 billion dollars. Ripple has a price of $ 0.46 and a total capitalization of over $ 18 billion. By what measure can ripple bypass Bitcoin so quickly?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

we will never happen, it is difficult for ripple to be number one, ripple must succumb to ethereum and bitcoin to be in the first position. while currently ripple is still affected by bitcoin price movements. although it is impossible to be number one, it is not difficult for Ripple to be in second place. because recently it has seen ripple can occupy second place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: