Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:32:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
daporivera (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

Are you sure of what you are asking? what's on your mind that will cause XRP to replace bitcoin as number one coin?

Well, for obvious reasons no.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

No, for that to happen it would have to be adopted by all the banks and become the defacto cryptocurrency for all the banks. That is not going to happen for a couple simple reasons. Banks are never going to adopt a system that they do not control. The reason banks use the SWIFT system for money transfer over any other competing system is that they own it and all the fees it generates goes to the banks. They also know that the system can not be hacked since the only authorised users with access are banks. Banks are working on projects to update SWIFT to a blockchain. That is where the future is for transnational money transfer by banks. Not in Ripple.

daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

Definitely no! Number 1 will be Ether. Btc will crash because of USDT fake. The number of Applications built on Ethereum blockchain is growing every day.
If you want to get ETH then check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:59:57 AM

Before the end of the year, I would put the chances at 0%. If you said #2 at the end of the year... maybe 30%? If you said will XRP be number one in 5 years... that is in my opinion unlikely, but certainly possible.

BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

I want ask you...xrp is really cryptocurrency? no...xrp is token and not cryptocoin cause xrp is sentralisation not desentralisation....many people has being fooled that xrp is cryptocoin...
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:04:30 AM

No, it's simply not possible. Bitcoin will be at no.1 spot by the end of this and every year. You can think of XRP at no.2 spot which i think is not going to happen by the end of this year but maybe during mid 2019.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

No, for that to happen it would have to be adopted by all the banks and become the defacto cryptocurrency for all the banks. That is not going to happen for a couple simple reasons. Banks are never going to adopt a system that they do not control. The reason banks use the SWIFT system for money transfer over any other competing system is that they own it and all the fees it generates goes to the banks. They also know that the system can not be hacked since the only authorised users with access are banks. Banks are working on projects to update SWIFT to a blockchain. That is where the future is for transnational money transfer by banks. Not in Ripple.

This is a blatantly false and uninformed analysis of Ripple as it's already being adopted by many of the biggest banksin the world. Sweet SHIFT shill... althought that coin doesn't really offer much merit.

Ripple will likely stay as a major crypto but I don't think it will be the largest. The utility for XRP is too little to justify such a valuation, and it doesn't have the ideological superiorities of Bitcoin, either.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

This is a blatantly false and uninformed analysis of Ripple as it's already being adopted by many of the biggest banksin the world. Sweet SHIFT shill... althought that coin doesn't really offer much merit.

Ripple will likely stay as a major crypto but I don't think it will be the largest. The utility for XRP is too little to justify such a valuation, and it doesn't have the ideological superiorities of Bitcoin, either.
SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, not SHIFT. https://www.swift.com/
You would know what that is if you knew anything about Banking.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

No, it's simply not possible. Bitcoin will be at no.1 spot by the end of this and every year. You can think of XRP at no.2 spot which i think is not going to happen by the end of this year but maybe during mid 2019.

Maybe it is number one in all altcoin since ETH was losing its spot but it does not mean that XRP will replace BTC , it remains the king of cryptocurrencies and still dominating the price as well as popularity .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

Definitely no because Bitcoin is the king of all crypto coins and it's slowly recovering  its price although there are massive adoption of ripple like many shipping company which are using centralized coins for payments .
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

Ripple has zero chance of surpassing Bitcoin.  You should read up on things like Market Capitalization and how that applies to Crypto.  Ripple is at $.46 right now.  In order for it to hit the number one spot it would have to be around $2.85.  Since the Ripple price is taken from the BTC/VRP value, the only way it can increase is by the value of bitcoin going up or the value of Ripple going up against bitcoin.  The only way for that to happen is if there is demand for it.  I just don't see enough demand happening to increase its value from .00007277 to .00043.

Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

I'm confused, why do many people think and are ambitious to make ripple number one in crypto?
Does reaching number one become the best coin? I don't think so and the ripple doesn't deserve it.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

I can recognize why you are so optimisic over rilple, this is because you have invested most of your capital into ripple and now want to make othes sure that it will be the number one cryptocurrency so that there occurs no dump. right ?
I don't believe even any coins other than Bitcoin will survive in future
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

Maybe will be Ripple is on the top number in cryptocurrency but needed more time for getting ripple on higher price, today ripple was drop to more lower price and its make ripple become bad for investment.
There will never be Ripple that can lead this market as the demand for XRP investment is still very low and people are only interested in the ripple technology because it is essential for our daily lives. I believe that this development is only temporary and it is possible that the value of XRP would be greatly reduced without the large investors.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

nope. never. XRP also do pumps and dumps. so i dont like that much. also i have seen lot of people hate xrp because of this. there are lot more better coins. so i do not think XRP can be the number one

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

In my own opinion, I think that XRP may still remain in the top 3 at Coinmarketcap exchange listings. It may take a while for XRP to achieve such goal and basically the chance of becoming the 2nd rank coin is not far for XRP to meet such goal since it had already tried to overlap ETH in the past month but it didn't take longer. For as long as many investors would be investing in XRP, definitely such goal would be attain in the 2nd rank position but not in the number one slot.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

No will ripple will not become number 1, because the price is very low and the ethereum is the next king if you may know and many peoplr believe that. But ripple coin is still good coin to invest and we are to buy more ripple and the highest and possible price for me for ripple is hundreds dollars and that is good to make more profit.
harry_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

Ripple is certainly an innovative and powerful new system, but it does have its limitations. I certainly see it growing, but with the way the markets are right now it seems unlikely to grow that much soon. New cryptos like EVT are emerging all the time with interesting models and fresh ideas!
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

XRP is always attractive but can not be the number one in the market in the near future, Bitcoin and ETH are still the dominant Crypto! Hoping for big changes in XRP in 2019
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: