Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

I think, nothing can replace bitcoin, not ripple or other coins, even though bitcoin has prices that continue to fall now but for me bitcoin will still be the best coin
It is indeed difficult I agree that bitcoin will never be replaced because it will certainly make the market very destroyed when it happens

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

I think, nothing can replace bitcoin, not ripple or other coins, even though bitcoin has prices that continue to fall now but for me bitcoin will still be the best coin
It is indeed difficult I agree that bitcoin will never be replaced because it will certainly make the market very destroyed when it happens
I think same. XRP is not bad as speculation or some investment. But I don't see for long-term or as BTC replacement. And not the last place have low decentralization. I think zero decentralization. It make this crypto very addicted to the creators. That's why I trade only
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Currently, XRP is ranked second in Coinmarketcap. Of course, this is a very good development and I personally do not expect it. Even though Ethereum is now down in rank, Ethereum still has enough supporters. So that for Ethereum still has a great chance to return to second place.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Yes, that's possible. See the current state of the big altcoin, bitcoin and ethereum, where both are deteriorating. Other Altcoin can have the opportunity to be the top of both price and popularity. If XRP Ripple can maintain price stability, especially in conditions like today, I am sure that XP will be one of the best altcoins.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
ankarlie
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

In just  two days we will be ending the year and the Ripple is far from being the No. 1 cryptocurrency. However I can say that 2018 is a breakout year for Ripple. The number of partnership with financial institutions are just staggering. You can liken Ripple as the Microsoft of Cryptocurrency. I think the winning formula for Ripple is the teams pragmatic approach in dealing with fiat. They position themselves as a better alternative to the archaic, inefficient and expensive financial system which is wrought with intermediaries. The operative word there is as an alternative not a replacement. I believe Ripple was able to get these partnerships due to this approach which is in contrast to bitcoin which is often portrayed as a replacement of the traditional financial ecosystem fully discentralized, pear-to-peer and trustless.

Honestly I don't see XRP usurping the no. 1 spot anytime soon. The only concrete advantage of Ripple over Bitcoin is the speed and cost of transactions are being processed. I personally have used the two cryptocurrencies and no matter what other people say in terms of transaction speed and cost Ripple wins hands down. Of course Bitcoin developers are working hard to develop scaling solutions to address these issues but I think they are still far off Lightning network is still under development and Bitcoin Liquid is still on its infancy stage.

No one can really know the future but it is my guess that it will be very hard for ripple to get the top spot if it will just be relying on is primary use case as a medium of exchange. There are even more cryptocurrencies out with a multitude of use case which can get head-to-head with XRP in terms of transaction speed and cost of transaction. But we all know that the  best technology always wins. The one that does though is something that everyone wants to have or use. Bitcoin by far is still the most popular, valuable and recognizable asset in the whole of crypto space. Ripple will have a hard time to get that honor but it is not completely impossible.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:01:48 AM

One more step to success  Smiley - Euro Exim Bank Taps Ripple’s xRapid for Cross-Border Settlements

Euro Exim Bank, a London-based bank primarily focused on providing financial services for export and import companies, will become the first bank to publicly announce it is using the XRP cryptocurrency for cross-border payments.

Ripple announced Tuesday that Euro Exim Bank, alongside payment startups JNFX, SendFriend, Transpaygo and FTCS, would be leveraging XRP for cross-border transactions. Further, Ahli Bank of Kuwait, BFC Bahrain, ConnectPay, GMT, WorldCom Finance, Olympia Trust Company, Pontual/USEND and Rendimento have signed on to RippleNet.

As a result, the startup now has more than 200 customers worldwide, according to Tuesday’s reveal.

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse said the company is now signing two-three customers per week, and last year saw a 350 percent increase in customers sending live payments.

“We’re beginning to see more customers flip the switch and leverage XRP for on-demand liquidity,” he added in a statement.

Euro Exim Bank director Kaushik Punjani noted that his bank’s customers have traditionally been restricted from settling transactions quickly and cost efficiently. This issue extends to both major corporations and individual remitters, he said, adding:

“Working collaboratively with Ripple and selected counterparts, we have designed, tested and are implementing both xCurrent and xRapid in record time, and we look forward to the benefits these will bring our customers.”

https://www.coindesk.com/euro-exim-bank-taps-ripples-xrapid-for-cross-border-settlements
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:20:00 AM

Buy XRP. Best choice.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

maybe but it takes a very long time for the ripple coins to become number one coins, because the number one coins now and the ripple are still far from the number one now
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:15:23 AM

no. that will not happen. Although XRP is a great altcoin and has many investment banks, it doesn't have enough power to beat BTC.
Talking about technology, BTC is really a disastrous failure now that there are many other altcoins with excellent technology platform 5 times of BTC.
but it is a symbol of electronic money and it has great power and cannot be defeated by any altcoin. behind the BTC is a lot of whales.

MemberBerries

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:45:17 AM

no. that will not happen. Although XRP is a great altcoin and has many investment banks, it doesn't have enough power to beat BTC.
Talking about technology, BTC is really a disastrous failure now that there are many other altcoins with excellent technology platform 5 times of BTC.
but it is a symbol of electronic money and it has great power and cannot be defeated by any altcoin. behind the BTC is a lot of whales.

Imagine thinking that all those banks dont have enough of balance sheet to kill off buttcorn  Grin
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:57:31 AM

Not now, but never say never as one day it could happen. But it is surely not very safe to know that the company is holding half of the ripples. If one day they release thoses ripples, the value could fall easily.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:00:34 PM

Im fan of the ripple coin and I believe to this coin to have big future. But if we are talking about being numbet I think it's low percentage to happen that . Because the only possible to happen that is the ethereum become king and after being king of the ethereum maybe ripple tkae place the ether of being number.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

Imagine thinking that all those banks dont have enough of balance sheet to kill off buttcorn  Grin

A lot of xrp diehards though actually think it will. Perhaps not just this year but they believe xrp will be a top crypto in time. I personally don't think so. A lot of people in the community choose crypto because they're tired of bank monopoly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:02:36 PM

A lot of xrp diehards though actually think it will. Perhaps not just this year but they believe xrp will be a top crypto in time. I personally don't think so. A lot of people in the community choose crypto because they're tired of bank monopoly.
ripple I think has pretty good growth, but to be number one I think the ripple won't reach its destination. I think every digital asset has their golden age, but to be number one I think it would be very difficult and even impossible to ripple.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MemberBerries

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:22:57 PM

A lot of btc facists actually think buttcorn will be used by everyone. Not possible sorry sir.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

Definitely yes! man, just have a look on it. You know, people are aware of this coin and it has potential to become top 2. It won't replace btc, but can remain top 2 as it used to do!
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:26:05 AM

While such market there is no, it is more likely that cardano or stellar breakthrough into the top is a more likely event. It remains to wait for the general growth.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:30:58 PM

Of course we can not exclude such a scenario, but first he needs to win the competition from Ethereum, only then it will be possible to judge the probability of the first place

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:37:58 PM

Of course we can not exclude such a scenario, but first he needs to win the competition from Ethereum, only then it will be possible to judge the probability of the first place
The moment ripple becomes the most popular coin and the coin with the highest market cap that will be the indication to get out of the market, I believe in bitcoin because its decentralized nature but ripple is completely centralized and it is owned by banks so if that were to happen I will begin to look for other coins and if I do not find anything promising it could be possible I could get out of the market.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:20:14 PM

It may take a long time to become the number one coin, indeed Riak currently has a higher market capitalization and many investors have trusted it but there are still many things to do to become more trusted. We will see this time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: