Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Number one it certainly cannot be. Bitcoin is digital gold and will remain number one. I like XRP. I think he has great prospects and he will grow in the future.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

Ripple will never be at number 1, Bitcoin will always be there and no one can replace it. I think Ripple is at number 2 sounded more reasonable, Ripple is held by the big bosses and manipulates the market, no one will apply the coin is run by the group with the agenda. You should change your mind about the position of the ripple.
I agree with your opinion, XRP will never be able to win first place, because BTC is the best coin, BTC is the king of the cipher market, and they will forever be king of the times. I think the position that XRP can strive for is the # 2 position, on ETH.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

No, not really and that's my opinion. How can it ever surpass bitcoin's dominance and power? With bitcoin's market cap, it can almost entirely swallow the cryptoworld's total market cap. And before it ever going to happen, it should first surpass ethereum's.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

I don't think Ripple is the number one coin ! I'm more inclined that it will give way to other cryptocurrencies in the future !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

XRP is up and trading at one-month highs https://www.coindesk.com/xrp-nears-50-cents-as-price-rises-to-one-month-highs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

I think there is a reasonable chance that it will become number one in market cap, but I think there is no chance before the end of the year. Give it five years, and maybe it will be number one... but ETH and BTC and other good projects won't stand still either.
Very difficult to predict which will lead the way, and BTC does have a huge lead at the moment... but I think what is most likely is that all three will have much higher cap in a few years'# time than they do now.

Richmond Crypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

interesting that XRP is back up in price when so many are on the downward trend.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

No hecking way. Just read the WP of XRP, then read the WP of BTC and you will find out why it is not possible pretty fast. However, I won't try to convince you.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

70% of tokens are controlled by the team. It is more likely to be centralized token that cryptocurrency, so XRP will  never take the throne, not in our time
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

I don't think ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency and since you are referring to this year I think it is highly impossible.  In cryptocurrencies bitcoin is dominating and if care is not taking this dominant will be forever. Ripple has not that kind of acceptability and adoption needed to become number one Cryptocoin in the world. 

You right Ripple cannot be the dominant currency due to a centralised platform and today Bitcoin become very popular because due to the decentralised platform and it is open to everyone and there is no mediator in between person to person. Whereas ripple is a decentralised platform which it is helpful to the bank's sectors.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

I don't think that Ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency, it is a way back compared to bitcoin there is no match. I believe it can't even take the second position, as Ethereum and Neo has the potential to be the next best cryptocurrency.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

If Ripple will be the number one cryptocurrency then whatever of the other renowned and multi features currency. As, of now after Bitcoin Ethereum is the second largest user and it is demanded by every ICOs. So, Ripple is only for a good investment but you will see the price appreciation in long term.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

I don't think that Ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency, it is a way back compared to bitcoin there is no match. I believe it can't even take the second position, as Ethereum and Neo has the potential to be the next best cryptocurrency.

but, now if you watch in the list TOP crypto at coinmarketcap Ripple already in second positions my friend, replacing ethereum
http://prntscr.com/leypjk
but, i don't know how long xrp will be in second positions..
but i believe xrp will never replacing bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrencies
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Just accept the fact that Ripple won't replace bitcoin.

But you have some good news and movement with Ripple today. The price has moved $0.5 with 17.57%. I don't know what's the reason for this pump that made Ripple half dollar now. And I guess many of you now are enjoying and happy again with this but I say that it will be followed by a dump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

maybe yes or maybe no, but theres no impossible in crypto world
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

I think you are just asking too much for this ripple. I know the ripple team had been doing good for this year to attract more buyers but it's not enough to make it on top. Maybe in the coming years...as we know crypto is unpredictable.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

all i know is an impressive run for ripple https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

I think it's too fast and it's quite impossible for Ripple to surpass bitcoin especially at the end of this year. But if it to surpass ethereum, I think that could be happen even though that's also a bit difficult.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

Not by the end of the year, but it's not impossible long-term.
A 5x rise would see it close to BTC market cap at the moment. Of course if XRP were to rise 5x then we'd expect BTC to rise some as well... but it's really not impossible at all.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

XRP and ETH will rule the banking industry. BUT, No matter how cheap the transactions are, only the finance industry will see Ripple as the #1. But only in their dream :p And that's it, Ripple is for banks! Not for citizens

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: