Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:07:49 AM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

Any altcoins next to bitcoin should remain altcoins and nothing else.
Why someone have had to ask this kind of question if most of these altcoins are just a copycat of bitcoin?
It's clear that bitcoin is way too far to reach to some other altcoins and they will not be able to attain that level for a short time.

and the main difference between ripple and others such as bitcoin, ethereum and the others is ripple use centralized and the others use tha min principle of crypto wich mean decentralized system,,
so,, ripple will not replacing bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency
regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:13:11 AM

It indeed  have surpassed ethereum as as the second topmost crypto in the market but surpassing Bitcoin is another thing. Bitcoin and ethereum have a huge gap on their market value and also ethereum. Since all cryptos are falling at this moment, proportionality is observed and it simply means that once ripple recover, same thing might happen to bitcoin making the gap between them, the same.
Before this coin recovers it's needed to wait for Bitcoin to rise first as most of Alts are still relying with Bitcoin value, there's a big difference between this two coins many aspects still determine that Bitcoin will not be replace by any coin projects inside crypto market, maybe in the far future but in this era where Bitcoin still dominating it will be a hard journey to anyone who's thinking to replace Bitcoin as a number 1 crypto.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:49:41 AM

ripple will never be number one crypto, ripple has a good roadmap and will surely grow and become big but it can never beat eth and btc, plus there are also other good cryptos out there that can beat ripple. so its a big "NO!" for me.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

This is impossible. Bitcoin is still the king. XRP is just all the work of imitating bitcoin. Whether it's a payment or a transaction, Bitcoin has won this battle!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

I do not think so, in terms of market capitalization, XRP can increase on ETH. But they will never be able to rise above the BTC, BTC is still the best coin still the king of the cipher market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

Ripple is not possible to become the number one cryptocurrency because Ripple technology has many gaps, one of which is the presence of network openness. Nodes that exist on the network structure may be able to accept cyber attacks that can have a negative impact on the paralysis of the user's access to funds transferred.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

maybe yes or maybe no, but theres no impossible in crypto world
Well in the crypto market, advancement is everything that determines the race between the coins. If ripple had a great advancement and good name in imparting profits to the investors, the demand for it will rise high and this demand is something that makes you the number one contender for the award. But is is rather an over speculative statement and I so not think we have a more advanced coin in the current time in the market other than the top two coins.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

It is a question that may be asked only by a person, who does not understand cryptocurrency market at all. XRP is one of the most hatefull tokens and there are reasons.
I think there is nothing like stupid on this forum because it takes a wise mind to login here but speaking about the rise of XRP, I do doubt its progress because it is an open secret that altcoin has never grown as high as Bitcoin. Among Altcoin, ETH has only been the one with great chances to grow again and attain a good position. It is nothing but an over prediction and this is okay because in the crypto market, speculation can also go wrong.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

I think RIPPLE is overrated. I don't think he's doing such a big job. I also find it contrary to the spirit of the market because it is central. But the managers do good advertising.

Probably, yes, it is overrated. It can take the second place but only for some time. However, XRP will never take the 1st place. It will be ridiculous - Ripple is centralized simply.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

Probably, yes, it is overrated. It can take the second place but only for some time. However, XRP will never take the 1st place. It will be ridiculous - Ripple is centralized simply.
I guess there is nothing impossible in the crypto, where they are grown and have a strong community, he will occupy position 1 in the top cryptocureency. but the bitcoin is very powerful I don't think there are crypto can defeat him.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

I guess there is nothing impossible in the crypto, where they are grown and have a strong community, he will occupy position 1 in the top cryptocureency. but the bitcoin is very powerful I don't think there are crypto can defeat him.
In my opinion, the possibility of XRP to increase on ETH and BTC is unlikely, it is difficult to achieve this, while the current market price is declining, it is likely in the coming time ETH will increase even more. .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Hahahahaha. You're really funny. How can Ripple get first place, friends? Do you really think it makes sense? I'm not even giving it a chance. I laugh even when I think. Ripple yes successful. But it can never replace Bitcoin.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Before the end of this year? No, for sure it will not happen so fast. But XRP will be number 2 in the next Spring, it will easily pass Ethereum and take the second place for next some years. What about first place, I believe Bitcoin will stay number one forever!

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

XRP always tempts ETH in the race for second place, yesterday has occurred and ETH still does not want to give up. The XRP plan is for the long term and they don't look too emotional with the support of world bankers.

I believe their agenda is bigger than that but it is not intended for the next three years because they are also still thinking about strengthening the project and its potential for regulation.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

I believe ripple will do very well in the banks sphere. It has already overtaken Ethereum several times, and I'm certain that would soon happen again and this time might become permanent.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

It will not be able to pass Bitcoin but it will be able to pass ETH. ETH is really passive before the breakthrough of XRP, altcoin that many people say it is rubbish. This is really great proof alone, it is accelerating in this bad market. Investing in it will definitely get a huge profit after 2 years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

It will not be able to pass Bitcoin but it will be able to pass ETH. ETH is really passive before the breakthrough of XRP, altcoin that many people say it is rubbish. This is really great proof alone, it is accelerating in this bad market. Investing in it will definitely get a huge profit after 2 years.

I am not sure if ripple can be able to pass ethereum, I hear that there will be an improvements with ethereum let's see if eth will make it to the second top agaian. I think xrp is way too far from btc and eth now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Just little price surge fueled by some FOMO borne out of some news piece that hit the space, and some people think XRP will over ETH permanently in second spot and even go as far as overthrowing BTC on the number 1 spot. BTC will always be the number one cryptocurrency and not some centralized coin targeted at banks
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

In the long run, this process is something like impossible because there is a settled layout with more powerful projects available In the long run it will be very difficult to find a way.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

I think that in 2019 there will be a real fight for the number 2 spot. So far ethereum has managed to fend off the competition, but they might not be able to do it for long
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: