Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

no, nothing is truly free in this world. Bounty hunters also have to do the assignments and they must also comply with the rules. otherwise they will not be paid.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

its work, and it hard work , but unfortunately the sallary now is too much cheap, I hope thats market will be developing and value of currencies will be some higher
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I don't agree on those things that bounty hunters get free token or they dump the coins value. If really hunter dump the value then why ICO make the bounty program? Even I saw in many ICO bounty hunters paid after the listing many times. Even sometimes hunters don't get their work's good value.

Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

People often talk about what they don’t understand.
Any bounty hunter knows that he received tokens not for free. He knows that he worked for this.
And the one who thinks that bounty hunters having only 1-2% of tokens from all issued ones can crash a coin course (even if you imagine that every single participant did it at the same time) is seriously mistaken. The course is rolled by those who bought coins on Privat-sale and Pre-sale. Just they have a sufficient number of tokens purchased at very low prices and the opportunity to sell them immediately after the start of trading.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

Yes, indeed it is, but there are many nuances, it’s quite difficult to be a member of bounty companies, for example, if you are shooting reviews for projects you need to collect your target audience, make quality content, and this is difficult, you can get tokens for free, but this very hard work
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

A lot of people have the misconception that bounty hunters get tokens for free, I will use this medium to tell them that bounty hunters invest their time in order to get reward. Some bounties run for 12 weeks and some bounty hunters post 15 post on weekly basis on bitcointalk for signature campaign. All these are time investment and I don't see anything free in getting reward of what you worked for.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Exactly! People that are doing "normal jobs" are usually getting their money per hour of a job. They do not even have to think about paying all the stuff that employer does. They just magically appear on your account while you have no problem taking a break for an hour or two daily. Later they complain on social media how underpaid they are and how is the employer the bad one in their professional relationship. If bounties and freelancing don't help me to acquire valuable tokens, they will give me an entrepreneur's attitude. We are responsible for our actions and if we are late or not doing enough in order to have a better life- there is no one who can we blame for it but ourselves. It might sound stupid, but in the world full of lazy people it is an enormous advantage that makes the difference. Money does not appear magically in our wallets- we have to do quite a lot to obtain some tokens which are often very unpredictable. Anyway, I can hardly imagine giving up it in order to do an ordinary job  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Absolute, bounty campaigns are not free, we invest our time, hardwork and even money for the internet and stuffs. It is even hard because we put our time on it rather just our money. And end of the day, we don't exactly know what will happen. But we all knew bounty hunters work to earn money and a big portion of bounty hunters will sell there tokens once it is in the market because that is our salary. We work for it anyway, so it's our prerogative to sell it or hold it. Cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

For me I never consider bounty hunting tokens to be given for free. This is because, we spend a lot of time campaigning for a project and I think our time is the kind of resources so I never consider bounty tokens as free because we do something before we get it.

I’m me
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

I don't believe that bounty hunters claiming token for free this is  because most of hunters are working really hard to make the project more invested by promoting and advertising in different paltforms just to secure they have a good output to make the target accomplished, so hunters are really deserve to have a token in the end of campaign.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

I have seen many people talking about bounty hunters getting their tokens for free. Have we forgotten that we pay for data and also use mostly our time in bounty hunting which is precious.

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

it's not all free because we also need money to buy an internet connection, energy, crazy so I agree with you if bounty hunters are not people who get everything for free, but also need energy

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

Yes I do receive bounty tokens for free. At months of doing bounty campaign on multiple ico. I have received each bounty tokens reward for free and no problem. If you only follow the rules given on the bounty campaign, it is sure that you will received a good reward on bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

do not be short minded. get coins from the bounty is indeed included free with just take time and effort. If you compare this with the investor must invest capital in secretes then kan might say this is free. but when you take that as a salary is not necessarily a concern because certainly, the perception of everyone is different.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Bounty Hunter does not accept tokens for free, but to get the token they should work hard and need a lot of time. And if the bounty hunter is said to be the cause of the occurrence of the price of the coin fell. Of course, it is not fair for the bounty hunter. You can see that the bounty hunter just get a little token allocation too little.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

There is nothing free in our life. Participation in an advertising campaign is a normal work that must be paid in accordance with the time and effort invested and the returns received.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

If we consider from a financial point of view, we can say that bounty hunter gets a token for free. But he spends on his work more a valuable resource. He's wasting his time. Lost time cant be returned and therefore bounty hunters have every right to dispose of their remuneration at your discretion. And no should not say that he receives tokens for free.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

Now the earnings of the participants of the bounty are too small and sometimes do not justify the time spent and the effort expended. And we can not say that the participants of the Bounty receive their coins for free, because each of them spends some effort on their part to promote this project.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

If we consider from a financial point of view, we can say that bounty hunter gets a token for free. But he spends on his work more a valuable resource. He's wasting his time. Lost time cant be returned and therefore bounty hunters have every right to dispose of their remuneration at your discretion. And no should not say that he receives tokens for free.
The purpose of bounty campaign is to advertise projects to investors and most time they dont pay in other coin but the share of the token from the ICO. To recipients of such token they share in the loss and gain of the token. The forum may not be to earn such a cheap money but it is still reward for work not an outright gift. I can consider airdrop still to free token not signature campaign not social media. A forum that rules are getting stricter for activities, It still demands a level of skill to keep your post on the forum.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

No, they didn't.
The tokens are not freely given and distributed to each wallet of bounty participants. Tokens allocated are distributed when the ICO or projects end and for them who followed the rules. There are varieties of ICO, but most of them are not taking in short. All participants should do and stay following the rules as long as the ICO is live otherwise they will not get the remuneration in the end of ICO.

I never think that is not free because the participants should do the given task for a long time period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: