Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38575 times)
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

You should learn the both and eventually makes your choice, no crypto enthusiast should limit himself to only a particular aspect, you need some trading knowledge in making investment decisions, both type of trading all have different outcome and requirements. Particularly for a very busy person, long trading should be the best as you do not habw to watch the market all day while short trading requires constant monitoring

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 05:30:53 AM by Ararbermas

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.    
i prefer to choose long term mate but with bitcoin which is certain than other coins in the market. because honestly doing day trading is very difficult nowadays and not safe especially if you don't have enough knowledge and experience how to choose a good coin to trade . That's why much better to trade with bitcoin for long term rather than choosing other coins, 'cause some crypto nowadays are not growing along with bitcoin when the market stabilize.  
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

I prefer to choose long term trading than daily trade. It is good to hold your coins until it will have a good value. In daily trading you can lose a profit if the price goes pump and if you cant buy back.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

To increase your knowledge about trading and to know which will be more profitable between both, you have to do that both trading and you can do that in the same times. Split your trading balance by each 50% for day and swing trading.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

First you need to learn the basic, and then start with long term trade, choose more stable coin to trade and start with small amount, don't start with day trade because the price move too fast, and it can make losing money very quickly especially when you just start and hasn't found any good strategy
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
If you really wanted to be trader, then you should learn right now. One of the best teacher is 'experience', so it you have the time and the money, I suggest that you get your hands dirty but start with just a small capital, perhaps $100 will do and start the ball rolling. Long or short term? its really up to you mate. But with the current situation, newbie traders will be lost because of the bear market. And the only thing for you to do is day trading but its not advisable right now. Maybe just buy a few coins and hold on it and see how it goes for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

I've been there and daily trading will make you cry because it can wipe your funds to over 70% in a day! If you wanted to be a trader, start at $50 to $100 and only 10% to 15% of your funds should only be used in trading. The remaining will be for buy backs to cover your losses somehow in times of bear market or unexpected massive sell from the traders. Be a swing trader my friend if you are only a beginner.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

If you do not have proper knowledge, then you should not even be considering trading at all. Sure, with all honesty, you want to become a trader, but the thing about trading is that you will have a lot to learn and it is only then you will be able to get something substantial in the long run.

Those who ended up skipping this part ended up blaming themselves for it. What you should not be worried about now is which pattern of trading you want to go for, but to learn the basics of trading, through the learning find a strategy that suits you best and then practise it and build on it until you are able to get it right, and that is the only easiest way you can do it right.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

I prefer to choose long term trading than daily trade. It is good to hold your coins until it will have a good value. In daily trading you can lose a profit if the price goes pump and if you cant buy back.
for this reason there are so many people who trade long term rather than short term, because the results obtained are also very good and big compared to daily trading
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

for this reason there are so many people who trade long term rather than short term, because the results obtained are also very good and big compared to daily trading
i think because i don't have good skills, so i choose long-term trading. different from traders who already have good trading skills, of course they are looking for profits from daily trading, because results are certainly bigger

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Thanks in advance.     
As a newbie you should choose long-term trading. Cause day trading is very very risky for newbie like you. It is better to choose some protensial coin for long-term trading to be safe from losses.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

If you are unfamiliar with the trade, it is not worth losing your money. First you should study, learn, improve yourself, then you should try yourself in demo accounts. Because without any knowledge you will most likely lose.
forestgunman

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

If you don't have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency or trading, you better make long term investment, because day trading can be too risky for newbie.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

If you don't have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency or trading, you better make long term investment, because day trading can be too risky for newbie.
sometimes the idea of long-term and day trading depends on our time availability, whenever I have time and thinks that this coin will take too long before it will progress I take the time to buy some coins that nearly pumping to be able to earn, they will just do buyback whenever the price is right.

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

long term is good because it's smaller risk and daily trading is also good but it's full of risk. you have to have a lot of knowledge to make daily trading decisions. I advise you to use your money 50% for the long term and 50% for the daily trade it will be safe I think

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

As I would like to think, long-term trade is better than short-term trade, because short-term trading is so hard for a newbie trader. First time long-term trade suitable for you. Now get some best coin and hold until the price increase  and try to learn day trading its so risky and more profitable good luck  Grin
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Thanks in advance.     
Trading is a whole lot and you should really be getting that into your skull immediately and this that you are asking is what you should even be asking last. Find resources, learn first as much as you can and then find out how you can do things better.

Trading is a profession and if you do not see it as a profession, it would be very hard for you to even understand that you have to learn a lot and practice before you can even start calling yourself a trader. After learning and practicing, either you want to become a day trader, a short term, midterm or long term trader, the choice is left for you to make based on what you are convenient with but you will never know until you learn.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

As I would like to think, long-term trade is better than short-term trade, because short-term trading is so hard for a newbie trader. First time long-term trade suitable for you. Now get some best coin and hold until the price increase  and try to learn day trading its so risky and more profitable good luck  Grin
I also think the same thing. sometimes waiting is the best thing compared to the rush to sell it. So, investing in a long time will certainly be very good. well, but of course it won't be easy, because seeing price changes every day, and panic selling can make you very uncomfortable to hold the coins you have in a long time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Thanks in advance.     
If you really want to be a trader then never rely on what will others advice you because this is not enough for you to enter the riskiest area of crypto profiteering

Better watch videos via YouTube and make engine research via internet and try to check this thread and the answers given by the responders so you may have good enough warnings for not to become failure for this journey

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4475764.0 

I think thats enough for you to understand
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

I also think the same thing. sometimes waiting is the best thing compared to the rush to sell it. So, investing in a long time will certainly be very good. well, but of course it won't be easy, because seeing price changes every day, and panic selling can make you very uncomfortable to hold the coins you have in a long time.
But for some people, They would rather choose daily trading rather than long term trading, because we are will  easily get benefit, take profit 2-3% per transaction. I often do this way and of course I got a satisfactory profit at the end of the month.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: