Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38575 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

In my opinion, you should go for long-term trading first, after spending some time with long-term trading you would gain quite a lot of experience then you can do day-trading easily, but you have to be extra cautious.
for newbies like me it is better to have long-term trading, because it is easier to analyze it. and don't forget to learn short-term trading, of course with a little capital, this is to train analysis and perfect the experience

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

All people always pick for bitcoin and my suggestion only to hold it in a long-term trade to get huge profit some day. Also you can check the remaining price of bitcoin is already dumped and it's good to buy.
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

I think the long trade is the best. Because it is less risk. Daily trade can be more beneficial in a short time, but it is riskier. so before starting the trade, you must have well knowledge about trading otherwise you will fall in the loss.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

I don't think trading is long enough to provide greater opportunities in creating success in the future because for now, surely someone who insists on investing daily is likely to experience panic and find it difficult to avoid losses.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

The main difference is that the loss in the daily trade is lower than the margin. and cash in. For those who have more money than long-term trade needs.
Hi, we participated in the IAME Bitcointalk Bounty that ended 31/05/2018. You may have forgotten your signature bounty. You have 9,688 IAME tokens. get it.

It is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5051995.msg46975384#msg46975384

I am a newbie, I don't have permission to send you a private message, so I can only send public messages.
Enjoy your bounty
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

If you have big capital, I think daily trade is more profitable. with daily trading you can get many benefits in a short time. Long-term trade is not always profitable, not necessarily your assets will increase. The choice is in your hand. hopefully we all are always lucky
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 02:47:51 PM by pankowri

It depends on your trading structure, level,ability and knowledge also.If you are a beginner in this section so you have suppose to know more and then be a traders till then you can afford daily trade.

oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Intraday trading is harder in all markets. If we take the crypto market, the risks are much greater. The most annoying thing is that we can try to trade within the range within a day, but when the price goes out of range, it can bring losses, or the deal will hang for a week, a month, etc.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
For you the best trade will be on a demo account! Until you blew it all away. It just won't be that easy, even if you understand trading. You need to give trading a lot of time to really understand what and how. Therefore, trade on a demo account, learn from mistakes. And already as will master system you can try on long-term, on day as you prefer. There is already a difference in the risks and earnings
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

In my my part of suggestions i will like u to try out with the daily trades so you understand how the market works and later on you can combine it with a long term.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

I don't think trading is long enough to provide greater opportunities in creating success in the future because for now, surely someone who insists on investing daily is likely to experience panic and find it difficult to avoid losses.
Indeed, those people who expects wider than what we think for really will experience bad things to happen for their investments. Trading feared them over due to uncontrollable emotions which tend to make them worried. The panic stage cannot be managed specially when they've been thinking the negative ways.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

If you have big capital, I think daily trade is more profitable. with daily trading you can get many benefits in a short time. Long-term trade is not always profitable, not necessarily your assets will increase. The choice is in your hand. hopefully we all are always lucky
I suggest to study more on trading and make some demo trading before proceeding into a real day trading.Start with a minimal trading capital which you can afford to lose because as a beginner,you are subjet to some losses at first.But as time goes on,you will eventually learn more on trading and will develop your own skills.Then day trading might already fit for you.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:59 AM

Indeed, those people who expects wider than what we think for really will experience bad things to happen for their investments. Trading feared them over due to uncontrollable emotions which tend to make them worried. The panic stage cannot be managed specially when they've been thinking the negative ways.
Business as usual for market expert. They aren't feared of what happen to day, but because they know crypto will have a better future they definitely still investing these. In fact, a lot of high profiled person are on crypto as they feel that they would get more profit in addition of what business they have now. They might not trade everyday for the market condition and they preferred for long term trade.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

Trading is very sad for me some coins already dropped but some coins for now getting increasing for their price for now. Maybe right now we still need to wait and to increase other coins.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

Thanks in advance.     
This is easy since you are new to all of this then you need to set trades for the long term, this means that some trades are going to last weeks and some others could last months, I know that many prefer to day trade but you are going to lose everything if you try that option when you are still relatively new to this market, only try day trading after you have accumulated months or even years of experience.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Thanks in advance.     
This is easy since you are new to all of this then you need to set trades for the long term, this means that some trades are going to last weeks and some others could last months, I know that many prefer to day trade but you are going to lose everything if you try that option when you are still relatively new to this market, only try day trading after you have accumulated months or even years of experience.

You can do day trades of the market has a good price movements and the trend is upward, because sometimes it's hard to do longer terms of trading when you're in need of funds actually. But for sure in day trading as long as it has a good market value and the fluctuations is going up you'll be able to earn enough but not much unlike long term trades.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

It depends on the situation of the market, taking note that the market is down for almost 10 months with sharp falls in the past and only few spikes and lots of steady movements, it is difficult for day trading. For this kind of market plus the bullish mentality, long-term investment is better.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

If you are really a beginner, use a little money to trade and learn how to trade well so as not to get a lot of losses, because I see some beginners experience a lot of losses, he does not pay attention to market movements that are rising or falling and only see the profits without thinking about some of the risks that will be experienced. I advise you to use daily trading first with small capital, you must learn which coins you think are potential, if you have mastered how to trade, surely you know what you have to do with your capital.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

I remember when I was trying to make daily trade in the past. In that time, I am a beginner, and I cannot make a good profit, and I often get lost of my profit. But after I learn more about trading, I realize that I need to find which coin that can move well in daily and it's not easy because we need to find the coin. I search and learn more and more and now, I think I can find one or two coins that can increase in the next hours. But although I prefer to use long trade to make a big profit, I think if we have skills then we can try to do day trading because right now, many coins still move so we can expect to make a good profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

It depends on the situation of the market, taking note that the market is down for almost 10 months with sharp falls in the past and only few spikes and lots of steady movements, it is difficult for day trading. For this kind of market plus the bullish mentality, long-term investment is better.
Want a long-term investment or daily trading that all depends on your experience whether you are sure enough to start investing or trading. because if not the risk of loss will be very large
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: