Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38573 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

I'm not agree with holding , Holding is different from long trading .
What are you talking about? It's still the same, if you do long trading method that also means that you also do holding as well. Because you are saving your investment until X period(until it reaches the goal). If you said both of them are different, you are wrong.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

I'm not agree with holding , Holding is different from long trading .
What are you talking about? It's still the same, if you do long trading method that also means that you also do holding as well. Because you are saving your investment until X period(until it reaches the goal). If you said both of them are different, you are wrong.
actually it has same definition between holding and long term trading.but i have different way to understand what is holding.i am keep my coins, but i used it in daily trading  , i take several opportunity in price movement.as we know price moved very volatile.and i used it to add my coins amount by traded it.so day by day my coins amount added.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

Long time trading is best for the future saving. Daily trading is not to easy. You know the price information every time. So check the price every day. Then easy to handle the daily trading. So follow the market place price. That information help to trade. Time is important of this process. So time to acct.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

Long time trading is best for the future saving. Daily trading is not to easy. You know the price information every time. So check the price every day. Then easy to handle the daily trading. So follow the market place price. That information help to trade. Time is important of this process. So time to acct.
I agree with this. of course if you trade daily, it will make you get a high enough profit. however, I think it will make greater risks every day. so, for now, I think trading in the long run will be quite interesting.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

well, I rarely trade. but I think both types of trading have their advantages and disadvantages. well, of course the short term is more risky, because I have tried it, and got a big loss. other than that, if I think about it, I am a person who trades in the long run.
The reality in crypto is that when we take high risk, we are entitled with higher reward if we succeed.
It's not new that short term trading is also profitable but should be at a good timing and one in order to be profitable needs to have the skills to go along the way. Though you do a short term trade, but you can make it a long term activity especially if you are doing good.
But in the current market I will not recommend anyone to do short term trade as currently the market is not going better so in this market we have to focus on the long term trade. IN long term trade we will get the profit no matter how much fluctuations are in the market.
iSamson

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Beginners should start their work with long-term trading. For its success, it is necessary to determine only the general trend, and in intraday trading, detailed technical analysis is of great importance.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
every person certainly has his own desire to trade, there are those who want to be able to trade day, there are also those who like to trade for the long term, if you want to become a daily trader, in my opinion it's not easy for anyone to do it, because it's a long process, but suppose we want to do long-term trading, we just have to choose a number of altcoins that we think have potential in the future and we save and sell when prices rise at the price we expect.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Beginners should start their work with long-term trading. For its success, it is necessary to determine only the general trend, and in intraday trading, detailed technical analysis is of great importance.
In long term trading, there is no high risk but day trading is much risky. If you analysis the profit, we will be able to make great profit from day trading. We don't want to lose our capital. So we should more concern to enter on trading.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

if I were to trade in the street I could get a profit I would choose to trade daily, but if not I would choose a long trade to reduce the risk of loss. because now it's very difficult to make a profit.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

a newbie i think shoould choose long trade
Choosing to make long term trades may seem to be easier and it can be under certain circumstances, but it can also be very difficult to keep holding your trades especially if you are getting losses, I say this because if you are a day trader you are not going to keep a position for long at most you are going to keep the position open for a few hours but a long trade can be in place for weeks.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

a newbie i think shoould choose long trade
Choosing to make long term trades may seem to be easier and it can be under certain circumstances, but it can also be very difficult to keep holding your trades especially if you are getting losses, I say this because if you are a day trader you are not going to keep a position for long at most you are going to keep the position open for a few hours but a long trade can be in place for weeks.
A long term traders are people who chooses not to keep looking from their assets, they just simply believes that thing will be going to their sides and the target value will be achieved, for those who can manage to play with short term trade knowledge really  played a big role as they needed to accompany whatever position that they've take, it should be analyze and anticipated well.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

Now there are bots that can make a good profit every day, per month from 20%, I think this is a decent figure, and investing in the long term is also a great option, but it is necessary to periodically review and optimize your portfolio
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

Trading not only require experience but we need to have enough luck in order to make a decent profit. Long-term trading will give you higher returns if you choose the right project for profits.
Your opinion is very reasonable indeed, I also think that analysis and experience are only a small part of the aspects of trade profits, luck is indeed the most important thing in trading.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Trading not only require experience but we need to have enough luck in order to make a decent profit. Long-term trading will give you higher returns if you choose the right project for profits.
Your opinion is very reasonable indeed, I also think that analysis and experience are only a small part of the aspects of trade profits, luck is indeed the most important thing in trading.

yes I agree with your opinion trading is not about time or date it depends upon the value that increases and decreases at anytime so we can make a ready mind for that otherwise we cannot make the profit in stabilizer where will not happen for many people this will be the way to get more income from trading.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
Depending on your knowledge you must choose long-term trading because daily trading needs very strong knowledge and experience. So, if you don't want to lose your funds don't try day trading it will be very risky.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

If you are an advanced trader I suggest day trading , it could be much more profitable but riskier in the same time , Usually more profit comes with bigger risks , I'm not agree with holding , Holding is different from long trading .

Day trading is a very good business for the pals, which have been working with the cryptocurrencies for a pretty long time and who know the market very well. The newbie should better hold.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

If you are an advanced trader I suggest day trading , it could be much more profitable but riskier in the same time , Usually more profit comes with bigger risks , I'm not agree with holding , Holding is different from long trading .

Day trading is a very good business for the pals, which have been working with the cryptocurrencies for a pretty long time and who know the market very well. The newbie should better hold.
Newbies should really hold while they are learning the whole market because if you don’t have enough knowledge and you do day trading, you will just lose money. Day trading and long trading are both profitable, this will just depend on the coin you have and the strategies that you will use, learn first before you trade to ensure that you can gain profit.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Thanks in advance.     
Depending on your knowledge you must choose long-term trading because daily trading needs very strong knowledge and experience. So, if you don't want to lose your funds don't try day trading it will be very risky.
By daytrading he will learn better even if he might lose money , I suggest you trade with small amounts at first till you get the gist and then start trading with your real money . Long term holding will just make you passive and you won't be able to follow the market as much , in addition to potential greater losses . Day trading might lose you some money , but holding long term could completely wipe your funds . Look at those who were holding from 20k bitcoin to this day . Either way you are screwed if you are not actively trading.
markovicmarge

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

that will be so stressful if you do it daily.  imagine the concentration you will need to check the market? I agree with one of the comments here, a big percentage of daily users have been found to have made bad decisions.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:07:53 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 04:18:45 AM by bohr

Day trading can be very profitable but the amount of people that can make a living out of it is extremely limited, in order to be a successful day trader you will need to execute your strategy perfectly because the smallest mistake could make you lose money that will take you many trades to recover and if you make those mistakes often enough you will not recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: