Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38573 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:50:41 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

It depends om.your lifestyle. If you have enough time and have that mad trading skills, go for daily trading. It usually requires a lot of attention so it suits you. On the other hand, if trading is just your part time and you dont have that much time, go for long term trading. Both are still a good source of income. Any strategy will do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:28:21 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

It depends om.your lifestyle. If you have enough time and have that mad trading skills, go for daily trading. It usually requires a lot of attention so it suits you. On the other hand, if trading is just your part time and you dont have that much time, go for long term trading. Both are still a good source of income. Any strategy will do.
Yes but according to me it is good to go for long term trading, as if you will spend time for long term trading it will be safe and you will gain good experience in this time period, so that when you come to the day trading you will be happy that it gives you profit, personally my choice is long term as it saves my money from lose.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:13:24 PM

It's easier to learn the daily trading because it lasts less time so you have more different situations.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:38:26 PM

Thanks in advance.     
For a NEWBIES I think daily trading was what I started with, I have to practice over and over, but when the market wasn't to sure and accurate you take it long for you to gain if you are at loss.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:50:11 AM

You have to know first trend of crypto market,  currently trend of crypto market is side away so will be better to do day trading,  and if market on bullish is better to do swing trading that will spend less times and promising high profit.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:42:30 PM

If you are new than you should start with paper trading for short term first. Than as you come some more closer to trading, you can start with long term paper trading and than jump onto investing your funds in short term trades.
Also look for some lomg term profits as they are comparatively larger than short term profits.
but i think short term is hard especially for newbie , there much factor for daily trading/  short term trading more  than long term trading
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:31:49 PM

If you are new than you should start with paper trading for short term first. Than as you come some more closer to trading, you can start with long term paper trading and than jump onto investing your funds in short term trades.
Also look for some lomg term profits as they are comparatively larger than short term profits.
but i think short term is hard especially for newbie , there much factor for daily trading/  short term trading more  than long term trading
For the current trend we have, it is good to be in short term investment rather than of making it for long term. It is really difficult to speculate for the futire as its volatility still working and we're sure that our coins will grow and could multiply its price today years from now or it dumps hard. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:17:51 PM

mostly newbie trader will choose long terms trade. just like happen now, they are hold a lot tokens in their wallet, they thinking hodl is better choice without thinking the current situation market (sad).

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:28:11 AM

Long trade is more easy and we can spend less times for that, and also long trade can be more profitable because all altcoin was going down to more than 90% so if the price going up again to the highest we have possibility to make profit 20 to 100 times. Just make sure choose crypto that have good fundamental and live product.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:52:06 AM

you'd better spend more time studying cryptocurrencies, there is enough literature everywhere, see the charts how and at what point the market behaves, and you need to start trading at that moment when the market goes to the top.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

you'd better spend more time studying cryptocurrencies, there is enough literature everywhere, see the charts how and at what point the market behaves, and you need to start trading at that moment when the market goes to the top.

We need to go deeper as we study cryptocurrency, because if you don't have enough experience throughout trading you won't learn how to do the tricks here. Daily trade or longer trading strategies cannot sustain when you don't have enough skills in handling your emotions. Take note that's very important in trading to have emotional control, so if you want to sustain start trading longer terms instead of day trading.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:48:29 AM

Long trade is more easy and we can spend less times for that, and also long trade can be more profitable because all altcoin was going down to more than 90% so if the price going up again to the highest we have possibility to make profit 20 to 100 times. Just make sure choose crypto that have good fundamental and live product.
Based on how long we are going to hold it but I won't say long term trading is more profitable,day trading can produce lot of projects but there is high risk in it so it is upto the pwrson who want to trade based on the risk or most profitable.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:16:58 PM

Learning more knowledge is never late in this discount market. You need to prepare the best in the near future to be successful in this market and that will be your most difficult stage. I think if you are a trader and know how to analyze each coin's trend, you can start earning good profits and your analysis will become more valuable for everyone.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:28:47 PM

Based on how long we are going to hold it but I won't say long term trading is more profitable,day trading can produce lot of projects but there is high risk in it so it is upto the pwrson who want to trade based on the risk or most profitable.
It is difficult to compare these two strategies together because each market situation will be a different strategy, applying that strategy will create different effects and results, so we cannot guarantee that the profit in any strategy is higher. In addition, strategy is just a secondary factor, people are the main factor to decide the outcome of the strategy, a person without experience and knowledge of trading, long-term holding or trading days with them will not have good results

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

short term trader i was a very active scalper very aggressive backed off that some not so frequcently scalpingnow but still a day trade

well, yes, daytrading is a sort of scalping, that's truth
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:05:29 PM

Its absolutely depending of what coin we have cause not all of them would be worthy for long hold same thing we do in trading either will go for daily trades or for long term trades. I usually be considering for daily trading if I have enough time to be in trading but if not, then better to choose long term trading. Time is very important in here and as well as dedication.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

It completely depend upon the situation if the market and situation of the coin we choose in the market. Potential coin will need to wait for long term because we don't see any profit in short term but people who hold it long term will get most profits.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:10:21 PM

Thanks in advance.     
As a newbie you will need good knowledge of technical and fundermental analysis of the market before you put in your money. The anxiety of making profit from trading should not over whelmed you as you hear testimonies of profit from people about trading crypto currency. Make sure you study what is involved before you step into trading crypto currency proper.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:55:01 PM

Look at the strong support and resistance. It is almost certainly going to test the lows at 3200 in the next couple of months. I'm doing in big time as soon as it nears 3000. Waiting any longer for lower is very risky.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:50:48 PM

It is difficult to compare these two strategies together because each market situation will be a different strategy, applying that strategy will create different effects and results, so we cannot guarantee that the profit in any strategy is higher. In addition, strategy is just a secondary factor, people are the main factor to decide the outcome of the strategy, a person without experience and knowledge of trading, long-term holding or trading days with them will not have good results
Normally trading is a good thing when people are doing it short term,because the purpose of trading is moving our funds in the profitable way by buying low and selling high if we follow this means we can make profits from any format of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: