Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

I’ I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience.

That is the way to success in any venture.
There are lots of helpful information and tips here.
There are also videos on YouTube. You can use 'trading for beginners as a search word'.
Consume as much knowledge as possible.

Experience can only come with practice, and you would probably boy like to lose while learning (this us sometimes inevitable). You can practice using demo trading.
Demo trading can only be helpful of you handle it with as much seriousness as you would when live.
Do no fund more than you actually can.
If you plan to be a $50 trader (for a start) then practise with that amount. And learn how to manage it.

I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

A lot if traders failed at some point, but those were steps on the road to success.
• look for where you went wrong
• Change a strategy that doesn't work
• Look for an alternative
• And never make excuses, ever.
• Always invest what you can afford to lose
• And plan for the long-term, I believe you would want to be an established trader,  and not just stumble on a few profits amidst losses.
Have a game plan, and stick to it. That way you can more easily take losses and errors as lessons and not the end of the road.

I'm agree with any word.
Not so long time ago I decided to start trading, and lose almost $2k in first few months.
I made a lot of mistakes, and was also very subject to emotions. Trading on emotions is what makes you lose money.

Then I maid a pause, studied a lot of literature. Choose on several trading strategies, and everything began to go smoothly.
It is still very important to decide which trading style you will use, since each has its own rules and features.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

If you're newbie in trading keep watching altcoins price and read lots of us advice here if you want a safe trade for your funds.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

What you need to know, it is not enough to lose once to give up crypto trade, if you want to be really busy with trading. Because you won't always be able to earn in trade and think that loss has taught you something new.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

My trading experience was not that good too. But I am learning on it. It just make me sad whenever I made the wrong choice or wrong decision but in the end, every mistakes are a learning experience.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

We all experienced failure in trading because this is the most riskiest area of profiteering here in cryptocurrency but this is also the most profitable

You need long time before entering this risky part of crypto,Dont rush theres a right time to engagement so for now just keep on learning and stay knowledgeable

millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

You said it yourself. You are a newbie. What do expect from being a newbie? Huge profits? You will need to learn first. See how the market works. Start with small investment. Try experimenting in different ways. You might not be making profits at first which is quite normal since you are new. Just learn from your mistakes and try not to make the same mistake once again.
Every newbie should always know that one thing about learning is that you can never take it for granted. It is not about learning just some few things about indicators, and thinking you are set to start making market decisions, but there is absolutely more to that.

We are in a market where nothing is predictable and if you do not have the knowledge, discipline and confidence to guide you, you are going to flop and fail badly.

It is a normal thing to get emotional at first even after learning a lot which is the reason why it is always reasonable to at least get yourself confident in your decision making skills with trading the demo funds.

gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

All experience in the field of trading comes with time, like any experience in this world
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Books about trading are really helpful for beginners. But, those will not make you a successful trader unless you have experience losses and failures. Because experiences and books will make you a successful trader. The book don't tell you what the market is going on right now but based on experience you'll be more aware of what might happen.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

All experience in the field of trading comes with time, like any experience in this world
Yes.Just be more patient and be open-minded all the time.You may fail at the moment but i assure you the more experiences you have in trading whether you lose or make profit,that will definitely give you lessons to ponder.Apply all the lessons you have learned and you will make a good trading as time goes by.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

Books about trading are really helpful for beginners. But, those will not make you a successful trader unless you have experience losses and failures. Because experiences and books will make you a successful trader. The book don't tell you what the market is going on right now but based on experience you'll be more aware of what might happen.

I agree with that experience would contribute a lot to the skills of a trader to make him successful. I think most of the successful traders nowadays had their worst and fail experiences. But, those failures never get in the way, learn from those failures and change your plans and strategy by reading books and consulting other traders.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

What you need to know is: being new in trading is almost always a failure. You don't expect to make money as a trading beginner anyway. You trade as a beginner to gain knowledge and experience, so as you learn, you hopefully gain enough experience and knowledge to actually make a profit in the future.

Be patient with the process. Study. Study. study. There's no other way around it.

You're right! All successful traders gone through challenges and losses. They even lose bigtime. But, think of these, make failures your leverage to success. It ia not about the failure, it is about how you deal with those failures. From there, you can apply the things that you learned from reading.

Be patient and positive about trading. Set your strategy well. Have plan A and plan B, remember this industry is very unpredictable and volatile.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

"When you want to quit, think why you started"

In order to become successful, we need to conquer our failures. Probably, there is no successful trader that easily achieve his goal instantly. We always fear to risk specially if we lose a lot but the irony of life is that, when we stop, that is the time the luck will come to us.

Trade is not a matter of how you are eager to learn or to do, it is a matter on how you continue even you failed a lot of times. Just pursue the trading and learn something from your failure.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:15:20 AM

What coins did you trade? It will be really difficult to predict and trade altcoins because there are too much manitpulations on them (average).
It will be better to trade a more stable coin like bitcoin and ethereum, or just try the stock market.
if he trades on new coins and low marketcaps. there might be a possibility of manipulation and it is very risky. you're right if you are
still a newbie. will be better to trade on coins that are already famous and have large marketcaps like bitcoin it will more safe
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

do not worry. Not everyone involved in trading is successful in the first place. Do not rush, you can continue learning trading through sites such as YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are many videos with clear examples for you to learn and create a personal trading plan for yourself. Goodluck !!!

Thank you for recommending Youtube and Google. I learned a lot from them. But I must learn more about the personal trading plan as you said

After learning how to analyze the market, coin, chart, news,... you can track and analyze to pick the project that you feel best. From there you will easily create your own plan.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

do not worry. Not everyone involved in trading is successful in the first place. Do not rush, you can continue learning trading through sites such as YOUTUBE, GOOGLE. There are many videos with clear examples for you to learn and create a personal trading plan for yourself. Goodluck !!!

Thank you for recommending Youtube and Google. I learned a lot from them. But I must learn more about the personal trading plan as you said
Hello, i want to recommend this telegram channel : https://t.me/edwardmorra_btc
Why do I recommend this channel? its because there is a reason and explanation of every trades he made.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

First nice alt account giving you merit for this post ,amazing thread lol

There is nothing new about what you have said because all of those are the basic fundamentals of trading,but remember that daytrading is different from long term holding and semi long tern,they are both trading strategy also

Asking as what coins to buy is stupidity,you have mentioned all the fundamentals of being trading and now relying your trade on our answer?Damn man better quit now because you have no future here with that attitude and mentality
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:18:28 AM

First nice alt account giving you merit for this post ,amazing thread lol

There is nothing new about what you have said because all of those are the basic fundamentals of trading,but remember that daytrading is different from long term holding and semi long tern,they are both trading strategy also

Asking as what coins to buy is stupidity,you have mentioned all the fundamentals of being trading and now relying your trade on our answer?Damn man better quit now because you have no future here with that attitude and mentality
i think that's a natural thing. if you take a wrong attitude, then it is corrected again which is problem. and always repeated until you are experienced in trading. but main thing is mentally needed to enter this business

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

Experience is the best teacher. If you failed on your first try then make some analysis why you failed? Then read or watch again some tips on trading maybe on your second try you will be succeed.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

Experience is the best teacher. If you failed on your first try then make some analysis why you failed? Then read or watch again some tips on trading maybe on your second try you will be succeed.

Yes, every experienced person will not make money sometimes they will face the problem due to fluctuations. We have to stay even though some situation are not accurate. No one doesn't know about this market fluctuation we have to face every situation.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

The truth is that there is no golden grail. Many traders try to use historical analyzes (so-called technical analysis) to predict what will happen with the price in the future. Unfortunately, it usually does not work. In my opinion, when you invest, you should be guided by your own brain and do not believe in information from random people, but based on facts - that is, information from the coin developers. Investing or even trading it is not lottery it is all about analizing facts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: