Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:32:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

There is always a lesson for every mistake we make, as I can see for what you did was right. Now if you failed, take it as a learning stage and doing actual on trading is much better, because with this matter you could quickly learn and develop your skills on trading. Just be more patience, give more effort and hard work, for sure in the long run you will succeed on this process.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

that  is  really  bad   experience  but  it  can  happen  and  sure  that  most  of  us  had  this  experience  but  i think  that in  this  way  we can learn  and do  not  make  any  other  mistake  and also  trading is  hard do   not forget  that.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Like you i kind of had to learn the hard way.   I've since decided that trading as an everyday thing isn't for me, for the simple fact that i don't think i am disciplined enough to hold my nerves at the critical times.  The critical in crypto trading being a very thin one, what with all the market manipulation that can sometimes happen. 
The only bit of trading i have been quite successful with are of projects/coin that i have been involved with from the beginning.  Something about knowing the in an outs of the projects, knowing the historical low/high, on two occasions i have done this and came out very very well.   There are much more experienced guys who can look at charts, pick a random coin to trade and still do well with it but i don't have that capability.  I think that it is important to know and acknowledge your strong/weak points.   
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

yes  maybe  you  fail at the  first  time  but  it  doesn t  mean  thatyou  have to  be disappointed  because  you  will not make  same  mistakes  next time  think  in  this  way  and do not  take  to serious  life  is short  for worrying all the  time.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

I would suggest to first learn the basics of Technical analysis, learn the basics of charting, learn what each candle tells you and how the support and resistance works.

And then when you feel you are ready, (you will know by testing your skill, read charts) 2nd step is to know and improve your emotion. Put and keep only the money you can afford to lose. But not to actually lose it, but to clear your mind about it and start thinking only based on the charts and technical analysis.

no FUD, no FOMO just pure analysis.
bristi_

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

Try to gather some experience before trading.

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

If you fail there is nothing to get depressed about, at least you have learned something like why? how you get failed? what mistakes you did? So you can learn from your mistakes and avoid it in future. Sometimes success comes after a lot of your failures happens, but do not lose hope. Try & try harder, increase your trading knowledge gradually.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Firstly gather  some experience then  try to trade,i think that'll be good for you.
Truth is that we all have fails, you can`t always win, nobody can. Trading is a way to earn some money, trading can be your hobby or job, depends how much time and money you have to enter the market. It`s all in numbers, time you have money you have, and after all you will always have good and bad days, it`s gambling, I always compare trading and gambling.
With practicing everyone can learn something, gain some experience, it`s not free, just be ready to risk some money and enter the market without some fear from it and losing your money.
But this trading is less risk compared to gambling if you comparing both of them, for me gambling is worst among of all putting investment. In trading that a part of success sometimes you fail but in the end, you will learn your mistakes and wrong decisions in trading. I personally hate trading because, for me, it is too much consume time you spend much better in investing crypto and hold for long term. Learned your failure and avoid this by next time.

One way of learning our failure is the reason why we we're having enough knowledge, despite of the disappointing experiences that you've been going through. Because of that we became much stronger to face our problems in life, and failing to a certain trades is not an actual loss but if you're going to quit with trading I guess you're losing your future.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

You only tried once, why did you fail to fight? Technical analysis is only 70% to 80% of its success. you should try again, enter at the time of the market or a coin that has a red candle for 2 to 4 consecutive candles. I think it has a high success rate.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

It seems that you are on the right track. All of the stuff you mentioned are relevant to becoming a good trader but please do not forget that these things just take time. So keep doing what you're doing and give it time, you need these failure experiences to make you better.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

"When you want to quit, think why you started"

In order to become successful, we need to conquer our failures. Probably, there is no successful trader that easily achieve his goal instantly. We always fear to risk specially if we lose a lot but the irony of life is that, when we stop, that is the time the luck will come to us.

Trade is not a matter of how you are eager to learn or to do, it is a matter on how you continue even you failed a lot of times. Just pursue the trading and learn something from your failure.
Most of us are dealing with emotions and making predictions and analyzes of experts or news. That does not determine the win on the transaction. Trading is only effective if you have some skills, experience and some professional tools to support that process. The market will be closer to dominance if we give up patience. In other words, the struggle for that would be to “hold”
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

Failure to trade is normal. We must continue to try to trade because when we participate more in every situation we will have experience. Experience is important in trading and I think the contribution of experience can reach 50 percent in determining success for us. Then knowledge will affect 30 percent and the last is luck which is in the range of 20%. So failure should not be regretted, we must continue to try and practice the experiences and skills we have. A successful trader is a trader who starts with various failures that train him to have the ability.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Keep in mind one thing anyone and at any level in the Bitcoin forum when entering the crypto market was good. They also had difficulties and even lost money to gain valuable experience. So failure will be the mother of success so try to learn the knowledge and fail where we stand up from there.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

You are a newbie but that does not mean you can not do it in the crypto market. You just need to learn new things that you may not know. They have to learn from everyone, even those who do not reach their level. For what? To capture market them, they learn new information sources, helping them to better and more successful. Remember do not be afraid, do not be afraid, try to learn will help you better. wish you success.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

I am not a very good trader also so now I will start arbitrage trading which has less risk and more chance of success. For now I invested in a passive income based arbitrage robot but tomorrow they are launching also a manual one, so I I think that when we have enough capital again we will try the manual bot also, but that will take time because we need a lot of capital to start manual arbitrage trading but with the passive bot you can start with as little as 250 USD and let the bot run passively as they share their profits. It's the same company as well and their arb token also goes up in value as well. I stocked up on a few of those also.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

that  is  really  bad   experience  but  it  can  happen  and  sure  that  most  of  us  had  this  experience  but  i think  that in  this  way  we can learn  and do  not  make  any  other  mistake  and also  trading is  hard do   not forget  that.

Not only you there are many people failed to make profits through trading because due to market fluctuation makes us fail to make. We have to be very careful in the market when the prices fluctuating, we have to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering in order to make profits.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

when you fail when trading then you should be able to learn what made you fail because usually humans can become successful when they can learn from the mistakes they have made, to trade this a good and right way is that you have to be patient so you don't fail when trading and don't panic easily.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

If you are newbie trader dont jump in to margin trading, and you should be first have risk management how to minimize the risk from high fluctuacion of crypto. Use stop loss and trailling stop is one of the risk management that we should use it. We should be also has target profit in monthly.
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Just do you best to become an experienced trader and success will come to you with time, trading is mostly about experience as for me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
owned1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

If u are a newbie trader , just deposit 10-20$ and try to buy/sell some time to understand how it works. After u can upgrade ur trading skillz.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: