Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

when you fail to trade you should not give up easily and do not be easy to despair because trading requires very good skills to be able to get a lot of profits.
Failing is part of it, there are tons of way to learn and didn't make mistakes again in the future. We can use it as a tool to improve. Just don't give up easily.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

in trading, especially beginners should have teachers who are always monitoring, so if we do something wrong it can be quick to anticipate, so we don't just learn from books but it is very important that we have an accompanying teacher, and never trade in a large amount if we don't understand well.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

Trading in Bitcoin/Altcoin is hazardous and volatile if you’re not doing it professionally. As mentioned, in your first sentence that you are a newbie and started day trading and failed. You need to spend a couple of months on various exchanges to understand the things better before investing and trading your earnest money.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

Trading in Bitcoin/Altcoin is hazardous and volatile if you’re not doing it professionally. As mentioned, in your first sentence that you are a newbie and started day trading and failed. You need to spend a couple of months on various exchanges to understand the things better before investing and trading your earnest money.
well, this is normal for some people, especially for those who have just done it for the first time. well, trading is not easy, even a professional can fail at this point. well, keep trying, and learn from your failures, those are things you can take.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

I think that the most difficult thing is to feel the market. This skill is a combination of books,  youtube videos, communication w other traders and your own experience. It takes a lot of your time..
But to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.

Also I can recommend you try to use the trading bots in parallel. It can be good experience for you. Just divide the part of the coins for trading manually, and part for the bot. You can to learn and earn at one time. For this using I recommend you https://tradesanta.com/en. It's easy and works well.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

Trading is a complicated things specially during our newbie days and you have experienced to fail already even you said you try reading books and technical analysis but for me don't stop there continue to enhance your trading knowledge and make your failures a stepping stone to be a better trader. Experienced is a good teacher so if you failed once it doesn't mean you failed all though out your trading career.
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 11:45:34 AM by ije07

well, this is normal for some people, especially for those who have just done it for the first time. well, trading is not easy, even a professional can fail at this point. well, keep trying, and learn from your failures, those are things you can take.
all traders often experience it, but indeed they have more measurable speculation and capital compared to beginners who are still confused to behave in certain situations.

There is no word of failure because the market is never stable, what is clear is that bad experiences should not be used as an excuse to give up and be more careful in allocating capital when buying certain coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

Yes, trading is difficult and there are heavy risks, you just got to be ready to take those risks. And for you to become an expert in trading, trust me it’s going to take you some years of serious study and practice. I didn’t just read it online, I went for a training more than I can count before I knew how to trade. You don’t just go into trading without having no knowledge about it, you will lose.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

as long as we have strong faith and will , we could be profitable trading.learning any kinds of analisys methode was be our sacrifice to able generate profit in market.and our fail will not make us give up.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

As a good trader never trade to altcoin you never heard of and hoping to some jump high of the price it was volatile hence you buy token without any popularity or "know about" to the consumer or someone like you a day trader.
Yes that’s true. Trading a coin without having no knowledge about it is like going to war without having your gun, cause you’re just going there to lose. I can’t trade any coin I know nothing about, cause that’s very risky, you will be gambling with your money and still at the end you will not show up with anything. So it’s good to trade what you know, and not what you know nothing about.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

If you are struggling that bad, just rebalance. It's way easier and better than HODLing.

https://blog.shrimpy.io/blog/rebalance-vs-hodl-a-technical-analysis
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Trading is a lot more tasking than wishful thinking, we all have felt same way at one point or the other, it is safe to discuss your challenges with others so as to know get certain emotional reliefs and help. As a newbie you are bound to make losses and lose trades but with time and experience you will learn what works and what doesn't and eventually develop your own strategy that will make you better gain. You can start trading only bitcoin before going into altcoins

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

The reason why some traders failed in trading is when they do trading even they do not how to trade and how to do it well. Before you engage in the world of trading you should have enough about it. The best time is when the price was low and the best time to sell is when the price goes to the moon.
Failures are part of success, but it's not an option to give up or to be discouraged. Every bad and good experience is an advantage for us to become better next time. One should realize that mastery of trading nature is important. Before engaging into the world of trading we should be aware of what we are dealing with. Successful traders are not born, they develop quality traits such as having a self-discipline, patience, independence, being adaptable, and are mentally tough.
You right, success is not a gift but the effort that you have to do. failure is a common thing that is often experienced by successful people, I'm sure many professional traders at this time must have experienced failure, but only traders who have a strong mentality want to continue learning from the loss
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

I am not a pro trader but I have tips for you, I have also done this and gained a lot of profits, usually I am looking for a new altcoin that has planing to register in a top exchange like binance, before I bought that altcoin in large numbers, when the altcoin was registered on top exchange, the value will automatically increase and it is very profitable

Mr.lucky

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

i am also going through same even i have heard professional saying this but doing that is not easy we should practice and gain experience it will take lot of time , right now i am concentrating on money management and psychology
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

You heard it right from that trader, but you probably misunderstood.
Yes, before trading you need to learn a lot of various information. This and general knowledge, such as technical analysis, and more narrowly focused, which relate to the trading of crypto currencies. When you have this information, you can start analyzing the charts. You can understand the indicators and what they mean.
To try once is to do nothing. You need to try many times. Practice on small amounts.
Over time, if you learn and practice, you will succeed. The main thing all the time is to analyze your mistakes, because everyone makes mistakes, and the correct conclusions will help you gain experience.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

I also failed in trading and I think that my first ever trading which I lose $200. After I lose $200 I do plan that I will gain the money that I have lose so that I do hard work and I watch some videos on how to become wise and good trader. Every trader have failed trade it is normal and I think once you failed you will know what mistake you have done and because of that next time you do trading you will not failed because you already know your mistake.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

failed when first do something new, I think it's natural, especially for beginners in trading because even people who have experience in trading can still fail, so just relax and don't be afraid to do it again. I think your knowledge is far enough about trading and in analyzing price charts so maybe you just need someone more experienced to be able to provide direct guidance when trading.
I've also experienced things like that and maybe all traders have failed. I even had time to despair because I lost a lot at the beginning of my trade. I feel like want to stop because I don't get anything. but it's true what many people say. You should make a loss as a lesson. whats wrong with your strategy. the important thing is to keep learning and trying
Yes, that is true. if you are interested in something, and try it, of course you cannot avoid defeat. in fact, almost everyone at this forum has experienced that. well, but we shouldn't give up easily and keep learning with this.
Almost every source of earning on this planet have a loss factor. You can’t just ignore it. We can just be intentionally avoiding the fact of being a loser. So, things are quite easy and simple for you just you must be digestive. You may win, and you may lose, depends on so many different facts but at last reality is it. Never complain about loss rather strategics yourself to play with it.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Well on the trading industry expect that there is a lot or there are a lot of risks that you will encounter, yes you will fail for sometimes , but in spite of failing and risks, it helps us to build a strong mind set , and know what's the best strategies, that's what i learn when i'm doing trading, taking the risks means desperate on something but it's a experience that has a lesson for you to learn. JUST LIKE LIFE.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

I also failed in trading and I think that my first ever trading which I lose $200. After I lose $200 I do plan that I will gain the money that I have lose so that I do hard work and I watch some videos on how to become wise and good trader. Every trader have failed trade it is normal and I think once you failed you will know what mistake you have done and because of that next time you do trading you will not failed because you already know your mistake.
Many of us fails in trading at first because of lack of knowledge on how to earn in crypto. That is true, trader failed but there should be determination to earn. And, always learned from mistakes so that the next time in trading it will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: