Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money in this bear market?  (Read 39822 times)
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

No, I decided to just watch it from the side, because if there is little experience in this and weak nerves, you can lose everything
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

I am losing money actually in this market , I wonder who is making money in this red market!
Bitcoin broke its major resistance in 4000$ , in only one day , I think even saving first mooney in this situation is a big deal coz it has affected on USDT too!
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Do you ever think that we gonna make money with this bearish market and I think even the professional trader already loss huge money. I wonder why some people still earn money with this market and I want to know it because as of now I still not earn money with this bearish market. Can anyone tell what your secret about earning money with this kind of market?

indeed most will be in a large loss position if they try to enter a bearish market like this, but actually there is still a possibility to get profit, scalping in hourly duration is possible, because crypto especially bitcoin still has the potential to fall deeper. The stop-loss feature must also be used to overcome unexpected things

boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

I am losing money actually in this market , I wonder who is making money in this red market!
Bitcoin broke its major resistance in 4000$ , in only one day , I think even saving first mooney in this situation is a big deal coz it has affected on USDT too!
there is no other way other than the withdrawal delay, you should continue to add bitcoin from the profits obtained from the altcoin trade, some coins are still convincing for a daily percentage limit of 1%, although heavy but this is better than the panic assumption in hopes of waiting for Bitcoin purchases lowest price.
khocstom

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

But when the market is down we can not escape, so we try to keep on recovering, but it is decreasing to much.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

There are people that actually make money in a bear market but you need to keep in mind it's more difficult to make money in a bear market than it is in a bull market.
I remember during the 2008 stock market crash, many traders were short but they didn't make any money, why?
Because usually at the end of the week or right before earnings there was massive stock short covering because people were afraid to hold a short over the weekend in case something positive developed.
Same with earnings, most earnings were bad but the stock didn't necessarily go down because "earnings weren't as bad as expected".
Hence the reason why it's always easier making money in a bull market.

These people exist, and they make millions. However, they are the true professionals, who also feel the market movements. They deal mostly with the day trading and earn a lot even when the bears are here.

for those people's view, they don't look at bear market negatively instead it is giving them a good opportunity to gain more because most of the good coin are just bouncing back after the dip. you just have to be very patient most of the time when you are dealing with the bear market because not all coins will bounce immediately after you bought it because only whales can do that. LOL Cheesy

But when the market is down we can not escape, so we try to keep on recovering, but it is decreasing to much.

that's the reason why stop losses are still important.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

I lost value in the market due to the price of Bitcoin because it is affecting other altcoin prices. Which it is impossible to make money because it is impossible to get the values.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

not making money yet right now. still waiting for the market to bull.
CryptoF007

Activity: 60

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

It doesn't matter whether you are making money every day... you can be in red for the most part of the year, and than with one rally you make much more than someone who was trading whole year and was whole year in green...
You just need to invest at the right time, which is when everyone else is afraid to invest... and with patience rally you are waiting for will come... If you are not an expert you should also avoid very risky investments (read shitcoins) Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

Funny enough am actually  still making money but not as much as I would have expected but its still all good
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

It is actually hard to earn or make money during this kind of market situation. We could earn a little through day trading but not as much as what we earn before. I guess buying would be perfect for now and holding until the prices go back to normal.
Of course it will be increasingly difficult because prices will tend to decrease more often. you have to trade faster and make choices quickly so you don't lose because you are left behind. I also make a profit from here. just monitor more and be more observant
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

It is actually hard to earn or make money during this kind of market situation. We could earn a little through day trading but not as much as what we earn before. I guess buying would be perfect for now and holding until the prices go back to normal.
Of course it will be increasingly difficult because prices will tend to decrease more often. you have to trade faster and make choices quickly so you don't lose because you are left behind. I also make a profit from here. just monitor more and be more observant

Indeed. Timing is essential though i think it's the same for a bull market, where the challenge is getting out at the right time. I think it's even more difficult to make money when the market is stagnant compared to a bear or a bull market where movement is constant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

The best way to make money in the bear marketing is by doing arbitraging for the same coin from one exchange to another. Meanwhile, You should keep on newly listed coins on exchanges by doing some research on recently fundraised ICOs.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

I can not make money in this bad market. It really made me obsessed and I lost a lot of money in this market. My strategies have changed and I've lost more money trying to change my strategy. The market has collapsed, I should find another job.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Motoko Bitanagi

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

But even in "red" market, when alts suffering a lot, we can see. That some of them show quite good results- 5, 10 and even 25% growth?
Is it a pumping by currency owner or what?
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

During this red days! I spend my time in posting rather than to look on my assets. All of my coins even ethereum goes down and I do not want to risk them all. Bearish period kills our investment and money. Even I want to cash out my money in wallet, I cannot do that because anytime it may goes up.

Motoko Bitanagi

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

During this red days! I spend my time in posting rather than to look on my assets. All of my coins even ethereum goes down and I do not want to risk them all. Bearish period kills our investment and money. Even I want to cash out my money in wallet, I cannot do that because anytime it may goes up.

Maybe you should change your assets to stablecoins?
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Most of us are holding and waiting for the price to reverse so that we can sell off. But those who have money are the one who are really making money from the bearish market. So we are not making any money in this bearish market but hoping the market price will soon change. But it is becoming more tiring and looks as we are losing the price war as the market is going down every day.
Motoko Bitanagi

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Most of us are holding and waiting for the price to reverse so that we can sell off. But those who have money are the one who are really making money from the bearish market. So we are not making any money in this bearish market but hoping the market price will soon change. But it is becoming more tiring and looks as we are losing the price war as the market is going down every day.

I will ask you the same questions, as I did it above? Why don't you take profit into stablecoins? Also, I noticed, that even in bearish market, some coins have growth. While BTC and other are red, very unique coins do a good raise. Maybe the reason in pumping and actions from the Currencies.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

I can not make money in this bad market. It really made me obsessed and I lost a lot of money in this market. My strategies have changed and I've lost more money trying to change my strategy. The market has collapsed, I should find another job.
This is what I experienced during this bearish market that I could not earn profit. Almost of my coins was losing that I did not expected this year is bad for crypto market. Though I still had a hopes soon we could see a profitable value of our coins we had in our portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: