Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money in this bear market?  (Read 39822 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Well, the markets are looking stable now. ETH, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are stable and didn't fall down based on specualtor's opinion where this month probably the worst month for cryptocurrency and such. So, we can earn something again with this stable prices.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
It is true that it is hard to earn profit while the bearish market is occurring. Actually, I also lose big amount of money because the coin that I dropped so much. I studying different strategy for me to overcome all of my losses.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

when my bear market always leaves 50% of my funds for BTC in exchange and that I use when there is a price decline on one of the potential coins that has a good trend and also trading volume above 200 BTC per day, this will be able to give a minimum profit of 2% and that can be done repeatedly and this is good for daily trading
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

I invest my money last year and also some in beginning of this year. I did lose most of them and some of them make even now, I could sell some of them for profit the end of last year, but I didn’t sell them and still hold most of them, I think that was one of my mistake that I saw the bull run last year, believe the price will continue go up, anyway everyone learn their lesson, I am still hopping all the coins I have bought will go up the price again.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
I'm still earning profit even the market is still bearish. I adjust my trading strategy for me to avoid loss. I allocate most of my time for me to gain knowledge that I can use in trading of cryptocurrencies.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

I still made money when the bitcoin price was still about $6,000 on the beginning of last month. After the price of bitcoin decreased, I didn't make money yet. I have coins paired with bitcoin, so my income depends on the price of bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Motoko Bitanagi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

A bearish market isn't a problem at all if somebody thinks that he can just buy a crypto, seat and wait till it brings few X's. Of course, it can be. But it will be in a few years. If you wanna earn right here right now, you need to think and react, obtain new experience, and use it again. As many here said, you need to change your strategy and find new opportunities.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Yes I do make money on bear market. Though I lose money when btc price plunge, but then I have my monthly salary to invest that's why I invested and trade an amount on my bitmex account. I do shorting and leveraging down make profit.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

sikandar1@3

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

According to my opinion I agree on that most of the people really believe that if we are on dip we are in loss and i think this year is very bad in crypto market and  many traders loss their alot of money because all crypto is going down..
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

Most of us know that in currency trading be it crypto or forex that you can make money independent of the side the market is trending either the bears are in control or the bulls taking over. The real issue is the fund. Do you have the extra fund to trade again? because most of us are already in the market holding in this bearish market waiting and hoping for the market to reverse. This is the reason that we are not making any money now.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

In this bearish market, Im going only with cheap coins, such as TRON, Ripple, Cardano, IOTA and so on. I see a huge potential for them, some says HODL is not advising right now. But taking into account that you can easily gain in bearish market, it is advisible to change the tactics. Its not the right time for Top10 crypto, but right time for small coins that has a future. Im really fond of Ripple right now.
Im not saying Im making a huge money, Ive lost a lot and thought i will hold on that market, but with a good advise i change my tactics.
Always trade with extreme caution guys. Good luck to topic starter
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

with the current market conditions. in my opinion it would be difficult to get income if we could not take advantage of the slightest opportunity in the market. the slightest opportunity we have to be able to take advantage of in the current situation. but I myself am still afraid to make purchases and trade with the current situation. I prefer to be more careful with the current market, so as not to lose again. everyone definitely wants profit, and does not want to suffer losses. but I am still confident that I can get income in this bear market, if I am more careful in making a decision.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

No, I do not make money in a bear market. I know that in order to trade successfully, you need to learn a lot, be prepared for losses, cope with emotions and stress. I am not able to cope with emotions and stress

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Motoko Bitanagi

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

The other opportunity that I see is catching the pumping of the currencies. Different promos and contests that owners of currencies use to attract attention to their coins. For example, not so long ago I noticed such contest on CS exchange. I cannot trade to many to earn prizes according to this contest. But I easily made x3, and continue to search such opportunities.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

The truth is as long as you have money that you’re holding in your wallet before the price fell, you’re going to lose that money. What some people do is to sell before the price fall and then buy back and start to do things like trading to earn money. Some continue with signature campaign and the rest of them to make money while the price is down.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

The truth is as long as you have money that you’re holding in your wallet before the price fell, you’re going to lose that money. What some people do is to sell before the price fall and then buy back and start to do things like trading to earn money. Some continue with signature campaign and the rest of them to make money while the price is down.
Other people didn't have that idea of patience while the bearish was still taking dominance, but for now I still prefer waiting rather than losing money because of those reasons. Price will always fall and rise so it's a constant change to happen anytime. We must be strong enough to handle stressful days in order to survive.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Most of us are holding and waiting for the price to reverse so that we can sell off. But those who have money are the one who are really making money from the bearish market. So we are not making any money in this bearish market but hoping the market price will soon change. But it is becoming more tiring and looks as we are losing the price war as the market is going down every day.

I will ask you the same questions, as I did it above? Why don't you take profit into stablecoins? Also, I noticed, that even in bearish market, some coins have growth. While BTC and other are red, very unique coins do a good raise. Maybe the reason in pumping and actions from the Currencies.

It is very difficult to take profit in this bear market. Even though we see daily that some coins pump good but we never know which coin will pump next. Also low volume coins have no effect of bearish trend as 1 or 2 btc can make the value of low volume coins to 2x to 3x.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

I am not interested inmaking money with the crypto currencies in the short term but if we want yes we can make the bear market to profitable one buy buying and selling when the prices dumping and bumping respectivesly since the price movement is not completely bearish.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

I am making some money in this market but not from trading , I join to airdrops that have been added to some exchange , also try to join to trading competition or deposit competition that some exchanges holing up .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

We know that you can earn money during the bear market but the traders that can do that are very few, if the period in which the price of bitcoin goes up is one that is full of surprises and incredible movements in the price when a bear market appears those movements become even bigger and more difficult to predict so earning money during the bear market is many times harder than during the bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: