Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money in this bear market?  (Read 39827 times)
Jack2fernando

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

I still made money when the bitcoin price was still about $6,000 on the beginning of last month. After the price of bitcoin decreased, I didn't make money yet. I have coins paired with bitcoin, so my income depends on the price of bitcoin.
Well this is called making the right move in the right time. The most good you are at the market signals and smelling profits, the more profit you would earn. In addition, one should also keep an eye on the emerging good icos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
I am a day trader and I can say that it is really hard to earn profit in this bear market. The abnormal movement is the reason why the price is unpredictable. Even I uses different tools,  I can't predict the price of the cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

For trading yes we can make money with this situation, but for investments well we can not earn profit this time still down market, I'm losing my money now too bad, only trading we can earn.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

I actually making money in in this bear market anyhow, but not that as big.  As long as you have the knowledge to understand the chart in the

platform I think we could possibly earn 1 percent daily if we patiently do it as often as we can.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

The good thing about this bear market is that all coins are down and you have still time to choose the right coins, by swaping from coin to coin.

If you make the right decision now you will profit from that in the future manifold. Do your research and dont get rekt again by the wrong decisions you make now.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

Yes, in a bear market someone will seem that money is not real. Well, if you read books about the best traders, you will learn that the state they did, it is on the fall! So think about it!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

I still make money on small trades and I don't risk huge amount of money at this bear market that we are currently experiencing. 1% to 2% gains per trade is enough for me and its not a day trade, I wait up to 3 days or even 5 just to gain that amount. At least my cons are not idle and growing.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:39:56 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 01:24:41 AM by Clark05

Before I eaarn some but it's hard to get profit because market dumping. But I still believe they have some profit that you possible to get if you lucky to have a coin that increase even they have experienced dumping market.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

I still make money on small trades and I don't risk huge amount of money at this bear market that we are currently experiencing. 1% to 2% gains per trade is enough for me and its not a day trade, I wait up to 3 days or even 5 just to gain that amount. At least my cons are not idle and growing.
well, I think a lot of people are still using the bear market to find income, whether it's%. well, it might be quite easy to take 2-3% profit from the bear market by making quick sales.
AnthonyMark

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

i have a good broker so in this bear help still help me get money
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

Before I eaarn some but it's hard to get profit because market dumping. But I still believe they have some profit that you possible to get if you lucky to have a coin that increase even they have experienced dumping market.
I also get small profits in this conditions, it is not a problem rather than not getting a profit at all right ?
the most important thing is not greedy, do not hold too long, when there is an opportunity then sell it, its safest method you should do..
coneing

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

I am making some money in this market but not from trading , I join to airdrops that have been added to some exchange , also try to join to trading competition or deposit competition that some exchanges holing up .
They are good ideas and in the current time, when you cannot make money with the business, better do it with the other ways. In the end what matters the most is your money.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

I also get small profits in this conditions, it is not a problem rather than not getting a profit at all right ?
the most important thing is not greedy, do not hold too long, when there is an opportunity then sell it, its safest method you should do..
good points dude.holding too long and greedy could make our profits change become loss.if we could not controll our emotion and psychology we could not earn profit even in small amount.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

In the current situation of the market, it is impossible for me to make money, i even try to analyse the market but everything is failing due to because of Bitcoin is in a downtrend. Now it is not the right decision to sell them in the market too.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

In the bear market is the real testing time for altcoins but in reality, we can make money in the bear market with the right development we can see the genuine pump in the market
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

I personally make little money in the current market, but the main thing is that I don’t lose money. An experienced trader can earn in any market.
iSamson

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

When the market is in the flat, it is better not to take any action, and wait for signals to turn or continue the trend
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.

Well i think most of who are left are not given much choice but to hold lol. I don't want to risk making mistakes trading in a bear market when the movement is more on the downward trend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Am not making any money in this bear market. It is very difficult to make money with this current market situation unless traders or maybe bounty hunters
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: