Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money in this bear market?  (Read 39827 times)
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.

Well i think most of who are left are not given much choice but to hold lol. I don't want to risk making mistakes trading in a bear market when the movement is more on the downward trend.

You're definitely right and I understand your intention but sometime it better to join the race than to get run over because the current market is the market of investment and if ones have enough $$ ones can still trade but my trade on an exchanges which support the TUSD or USDT because the mentioned are to be used all time to secure ones profit. However, this is current market price are usually determine by the price of movement of the weekend if you check every well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.

I have also taken a position of a holder. In this case, the chances to lose a lot are not so high. Sometimes, it is better to wait and to stop the activities to win after.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Why not take advantage of bear market when you can enjoy the down, up, down, etc of the cryptocurrency. I know people who are making profit in the bear season. And many more if thecondition reverse. They are taking advantage of the bear market.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

I am also one of the peeps that is loosing money at this moment but only in my long term holdings. But I do not care about that. My long holdings are ment as my savings and I do not have to touch it for the upcoming 3-5 years. So I do not care how the market is going so far.

but of course money has to be made. I need to support a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats  Cheesy  After quitting my business I became a full time trader . Since I started as a fulltime trader I managed to make profits during bull but as well during bear markets. Some people say that you only loose money during a bear market but I do not understand. Crypto is in a bear market for some time now but still I manage to make my daily profits to support myself and my family.

So my answer on your question 'are you making money in this bear market' is YES.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

A smart person is he who can take advantage of every situation that exists. The current bear market condition is indeed very difficult for most people, they think that when investing in a situation like this they will suffer losses. Though there are opportunities that can be achieved, bear market conditions like this certainly offer low price rates and this is the opportunity to be able to buy coins with the lowest rates. Investments like this do require a long time, but if we succeed, we will be able to get satisfactory results in the future.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
Even I have enough experience and knowledge about trading, I can't still make enough profit in trading while the market is still crashed. I still studying the best strategy that I should use for me to not lose my money in trading.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Even I have enough experience and knowledge about trading, I can't still make enough profit in trading while the market is still crashed. I still studying the best strategy that I should use for me to not lose my money in trading.

Bear market is hard for hodlers and people trading long term, but someone like me I am making profitable trades every day even when the market is in a general bear market situation.
Check the screenshot from a couple days ago. I did not had the opportunity to take all the trades but I got in the market in 7 of them and made profits on them.

And only by using the Bollinger band and buy the dip strategy,

so if there are people claiming no money can be made during a bear market are interlay wrong. 2 days ago I made about 200$ profits on a 4000$ trading balance

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

I’m still making money in this bearish market but there’s a huge difference between what I was making before than what I’m making now. What I’m earning this time around is like twenty to thirty percent of what I was earning when the market was big. Everyone always hope that the bull market comes anytime soon, you can’t compare what you’re making in a Bull market to what you make when the market is in bear.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

With this kind of situation, doing trading is probably necessary inorder to earned profits at least little by little. We just need to analyzed carefully the flow of the price of the coin in which you wanted to buy. For sure by doing this, we can still be able to make money in here.
freeisland

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

For trading yes we can make money with this situation, but for investments well we can not earn profit this time still down market, I'm losing my money now too bad, only trading we can earn.
Only few are making money in the bear market because there is a general rule that every one holds their coins when the price drops but few look for opportunities like bounty campaigns and other ways to make some.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

You can make money even in the bearish market if you have extra money which you can afford to lose, bearing in mind that you are also holding a position in the market which is in red. You can only open up another trade if you can by using another fund from elswhere but whereby you can not raise such fund then you can not trade.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

yes me too, sometimes I hold back the assets that I have. however, when a hard dump occurs, of course it will sell the assets that I have just in case. well, I think that it's so hard to get a big profit from the bear market, but, I think some people can do it. but, it is obviously very risky.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Yes I earned almost $50 for 4 months in this bear market, really disgusting my wife always hate bitcoin now I just hope that market will change next year for more good earnings this bear market makes our life very unhappy honestly because all my holdings went down from almost $15k to $500 as of this time.

Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

true bitcoin/usd trading is very crowded now because bitcoin is very fast going up and down it's good for trading and ethereum/usd is also good for trading because the price follows bitcoin up or down

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

At this situation many traders and crypto alts holder's can buy cheap price of alts but now we are facing every single altcoins drops it's price if you're gonna buy at the moment at this time maybe it will decrease and drop again.

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

At this situation many traders and crypto alts holder's can buy cheap price of alts but now we are facing every single altcoins drops it's price if you're gonna buy at the moment at this time maybe it will decrease and drop again.
dont tempted by cheap price in market.i have to analize market as generalize.market sentiment and confidence now in worst condition and we are lack of investors now.so its too risky if buy altcoin anymore.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
wolfafladina

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Yes I earned almost $50 for 4 months in this bear market, really disgusting my wife always hate bitcoin now I just hope that market will change next year for more good earnings this bear market makes our life very unhappy honestly because all my holdings went down from almost $15k to $500 as of this time.
But there are so many wives who try to compel and encourage their husbands to invest in Bitcoin because it has the potential to give back big returns and I believe that when the bear market is over; your wife is going to kiss you hard for the returns.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

right. Our market has changed, the old strategy seems to have died. Changing and refreshing the plan seems to be better. Our market is green again and I think this is an opportunity for us to invest more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

right. Our market has changed, the old strategy seems to have died. Changing and refreshing the plan seems to be better. Our market is green again and I think this is an opportunity for us to invest more.
That is why we should be vulnerable in all scenarios and adopt it's fluctuations. We should not stick on a single plan if we see that it is not effective anymore and proceed for new one. Analyzing the market trend is very important in crypto trading,  this could guide us for our success.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

By the way, guys! There is one good old way, time-tested, how to make money even considering this bear market conditions.
Just go to a job for "stable" coins, USD for example. To be honest, this is a good safety net for such protracted cases.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: