Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128595 times)
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

Is this Greencoin Token ICO part of the Greencoin development project, like Greencoin (GRN)?
I just joined GRN signature campaign and browse over here to this ICO by chance so just wonder if both the same blood Shocked
If you look at the domain in your signature and in the first post of this stream, then they are different .online and .com
Of course you saw it. But I think, here you need to ask a question to both administrators of these projects and you will get an answer.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

yeah, not sure who will pay billions to that. simple people? no... waste of time

companies like tesla willl make world green without any additional ico for that.

Hello Thank you for your comment

We totally agree with you, Tesla is doing great things for the planet,

One of our main objectives is expands technologies of existing ecological and sustainable systems that also will contribute to the sustainable development of the planet and to greatly reduce problems that many people face today in many countries.

Please read our Whitepaper to have a better understanding of Greencoin project.

Visit our Website

Check out our Whitepaper

I agree that Tesla is making the world a better place, but you don’t forget at all the case when the car was burned at the presentation, how many people (gasoline and oil producers) oppose this Huh Remembered.

Of course, I do not fully understand what your real essence and peculiarity is and why it should be tied to the blockchain, so I have a question for the admin. Why bind to the blockchain? will you have charity or polls? What is blockchain for?
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors
The project is promising, yes, but we all need to understand that investors decide for themselves in which project to invest their investments, some people like it, and some even didn’t take the idea properly.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
The strategy of the team really causes respect. they are really great! I think that they will achieve great results!
lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

In such a market as it is now, it is very difficult to promote such a project based on ecology. It is of course very noble and important. The topic is really very important, but it seems to me that you have chosen a not very good time. Although it is necessary to try, the more I see, there is much interest in ...
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
The strategy of the team really causes respect. they are really great! I think that they will achieve great results!
The most important thing is advertising for the target audience, then new people will come to the project.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

I would even say that Greencoin is one continuous promising feature! The project is really very interesting!
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

In such a market as it is now, it is very difficult to promote such a project based on ecology. It is of course very noble and important. The topic is really very important, but it seems to me that you have chosen a not very good time. Although it is necessary to try, the more I see, there is much interest in ...
I will now tell you a story that will be the answer to your question (opinion)
Today I met a friend who deals with CPA traffic. And he told me how he attracts traffic to ICO. He says that it is important to properly use various sources of traffic. It is the secret in this. There are quite a few advertising sites. For example, Baidu or Yahoo, which did not ban ICO advertising. Not to mention social networks, (Not Facebook, not Twitter are completely different). So the results of his clients, just crazy. I think he is not lying, his clients really collect the necessary amount. Therefore, this project can also have such a good life, the main thing is advertising and honesty of developers.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

Of course, I do not fully understand what your real essence and peculiarity is and why it should be tied to the blockchain, so I have a question for the admin. Why bind to the blockchain? will you have charity or polls? What is blockchain for?
For some reason it seems to me that this is just HYIP (chip) All the startups to associate with the blockchain. Why not??? Cryptostate after all created! Why not create an ecological coin !!! I'm just shocked by the ideas .... I am very much surprised .... But I probably should create a Earthcoin and sell the land ...
Cool come up with?

ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

The project is promising, yes, but we all need to understand that investors decide for themselves in which project to invest their investments, some people like it, and some even didn’t take the idea properly.
Investing thing is voluntary. Someone believes in the project and invests time and money in it, someone considers the idea as a utopia and passes by.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

I agree that Tesla is making the world a better place, but you don’t forget at all the case when the car was burned at the presentation, how many people (gasoline and oil producers) oppose this Huh Remembered.

It is useless to oppose scientific and technological progress. This wheels do not stop. She rolls forward and sweeps away all obstacles in its path!
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

After examining your white paper, I can say that you have a very small amount of soft cap. Only 10,000 ETH. (2 million dollars)
I have a question on this topic. If you collect the minimum amount, will you continue the development and movement of your startup or will you return the money to everyone and everything, will the project be closed?

ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Hi guys! I can't find ur white paper
Hi!)) there is a link to whitepaper doc at the beginning oc discussion where everything about a project is stated
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

It is useless to oppose scientific and technological progress. This wheels do not stop. She rolls forward and sweeps away all obstacles in its path!
Most countries are switching to environmentally friendly cars, factories and this is the right decision, because the world of technology is constantly evolving.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

If a startup is interesting, then in such a market it can collect the required amount.
I personally, while I take part in the bounty, and will watch from the side as you collect money.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

If a startup is interesting, then in such a market it can collect the required amount.
I personally, while I take part in the bounty, and will watch from the side as you collect money.
Everybody sees perfectly well that the market is not in the best condition right now, but in spite of even this, people who like the project will still invest there
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

Everybody sees perfectly well that the market is not in the best condition right now, but in spite of even this, people who like the project will still invest there
Of course, because at an early stage, you can buy coins at a bargain price, and then, when the market recovers, sell with a good %
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Of course, because at an early stage, you can buy coins at a bargain price, and then, when the market recovers, sell with a good %
But it may happen that you will wait a year or more, and the course will only sink more. And it turns out that the expectations were in vain
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

The role of Greencoin focuses on expanding these existing technologies to developing countries, for example some countries in Latin America, teaching and making known these ecological and sustainable systems, being in this way our collaboration to the environment
Tell me in which countries the work is concentrated? Only in Latin America or in India, China, Africa? How will your work go in improving the environment? How do you start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: