Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128595 times)
beheper

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

I really like the idea of the Greencoin project. After all, what they are going to do is a useful and noble cause! Good luck to the team!
I hope the project will be able to realize its product, because there are many good projects that could not develop due to lack of investment and lack of interest..
It seems to me that the scope of the project has been very well chosen. This sector of the economy really has great potential.
It really has good potential, because there are some features that makes Greencoin more perspective for investors
The project is promising, yes, but we all need to understand that investors decide for themselves in which project to invest their investments, some people like it, and some even didn’t take the idea properly.
Although the idea is not new, the process of product implementation and development is significantly different. That's why I'm going to invest in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

This Greencoin Token project has set itself one of the most noble and ambitious tasks I have met in the crypto industry!
This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
dhaemp64

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

This is not the only project I have embraced in this forum. I can not say that this topic is very popular. However, charity and ecology are in great demand among rich people in this world. Probably someone will be interested in this coin.
There will definitely be people who want to make a generous contribution to charity, and in the crypto industry. It is perfectly possible to do in a project Greencoin. Also, it can bring a good income
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

By the way, when will the ico start or has it already started? And where can I see this information? Because I think it's not a bad idea, I want to explore the details
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
The strategy of the team really causes respect. they are really great! I think that they will achieve great results!
The most important thing is advertising for the target audience, then new people will come to the project.
Advertisements really need a little bit more. The Greencoin project is wonderful and more people should know about it !!!
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

By the way, when will the ico start or has it already started? And where can I see this information? Because I think it's not a bad idea, I want to explore the details
Look at the beginning of the topic.Pre-ICO starts in about a week, and ICO starts on January 15. So still have time to invest)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

It's true! I am very pleased that not all people think only about money, but also think about how to save our planet!
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

It's true! I am very pleased that not all people think only about money, but also think about how to save our planet!
Yes, this is a noble mission, especially in cryptocurrency, where everyone seeks to deceive the other
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

There will definitely be people who want to make a generous contribution to charity, and in the crypto industry. It is perfectly possible to do in a project Greencoin. Also, it can bring a good income
Do not say nonsense !!!! What are the big investors. Do you think millionaires silate and read here posts on the forum? Do you really think so? That's bullshit.
Rich people always act very simply. They use the recommendation. and always know in person those who transfer huge sums. Many of them attend big events and get acquainted with the creators there. Only then if they are satisfied with everything they buy shares or tokens.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
beheper

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Yes, this is a noble mission, especially in cryptocurrency, where everyone seeks to deceive the other
Quite right, around the bench, some fraud, hacking and so on. I`m terrified of it!
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Look at the beginning of the topic.Pre-ICO starts in about a week, and ICO starts on January 15. So still have time to invest)
There is not much time left in fact, but let us hope that the team will manage to finish everything
beheper

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

There is not much time left in fact, but let us hope that the team will manage to finish everything
I think that for those who invest in Pre-ICO there should be good bonuses, because it will take a long time to wait
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

This is a truly noble mission and I hope that the project will support more people about the whole world. And even those who are not connected and not interested in cryptocurrency!
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

I think that for those who invest in Pre-ICO there should be good bonuses, because it will take a long time to wait
I looked, it appears the bonus will be as much as 15%! Plus you can get 5% bonus for whitelist. Therefore, you need to apply as soon as possible
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Yeah, thanks, got it. Now I will start studying Whitepaper to better understand the idea of the project
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

Yeah, thanks, got it. Now I will start studying Whitepaper to better understand the idea of the project
Glad to help! I myself studied also studied whitepaper, this in my opinion should be done with each such. This gives you more confidence that you are investing in the right place
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

Do not say nonsense !!!! What are the big investors. Do you think millionaires silate and read here posts on the forum? Do you really think so? That's bullshit.
Rich people always act very simply. They use the recommendation. and always know in person those who transfer huge sums. Many of them attend big events and get acquainted with the creators there. Only then if they are satisfied with everything they buy shares or tokens.
Large investors may not read posts on this forum, although even here I know 2 people who have more than 50 bitcoins. Also seen a few listings for yachts in this forum) So don't think that sitting here right poor)
beheper

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

Large investors may not read posts on this forum, although even here I know 2 people who have more than 50 bitcoins. Also seen a few listings for yachts in this forum) So don't think that sitting here right poor)
Ahhh, selling a yacht on this forum. Although all can be. After all, where else to sit people who began to invest in the crypto a few years?
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

Although the idea is not new, the process of product implementation and development is significantly different. That's why I'm going to invest in this project.
Well, it's hard to find a project with exclusive ideas in the crypto world. Everything is somehow similar or repeated or combined. Another thing is how a team will be able to realize this idea ?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: