Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Honestly, I did not quite understand how it would work. I understand that he wants to make a project, but how exactly I cannot understand.
While legislative calculations of cryptocurrency are impossible, mutual settlements between counterparties on platform Greencoin  will take place in the internal cryptocurrency, and in the event of withdrawal of funds, they will be converted into fiat money. Is it clear?
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
Unfortunately, there are so many community members that are not interested in environmental issues and are just willing to earn money in crypt..
I agree. Everyone is interested only in money, profit and profit. Therefore, they will not talk about ecology. This is an illusion.
Perhaps, if there will be a presentation of your startup (ICO) at the nearest event and you can convince or surprise people with your product, then maybe I will take a closer look. In the meantime ..... I doubt

allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

their statement on the website of GNC not a stock, goods or investment. GNC is the mark to be used on internal market operations. This is very unique, I am still hard to learn about them. about what actually the GNC. What is a service?
As I understand it, it is a service that combines several areas in the environment. They can unite the companies of this sphere. How exactly this all happens, I have not yet understood. I do quickly skim read the white paper, but I understand that you need to delve...
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Most likely the token will serve for settlements within the Greencoin project platform.
I was reading comments and noticed a few posts where members were discussing an rumours about similar project that has got almost the same title name.. can somebody clear it for me?)
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
There are some companies that not related to crypto, but say pay salaries in cryptocurrencies ..that’s why everything can happen
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Yes you are right, there is such a problem that should interest people. But often happens on the contrary. People are only interested in money. They aim to make money on ICO. I will not say that Greencoin looks attractive to many people.
It is one of the biggest issue in crypt because some community members are not interested in further development at all
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Project Greencoin really looks cool. I read that they want to work with all companies. What mission will their token be?
Most likely the token will serve for settlements within the Greencoin project platform.
I was reading comments and noticed a few posts where members were discussing an rumours about similar project that has got almost the same title name.. can somebody clear it for me?)
Such cases have been. But there is a big difference.
Another site
and the coin is called differently. Therefore, do not worry.

kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

I agree. Everyone is interested only in money, profit and profit. Therefore, they will not talk about ecology. This is an illusion.
Perhaps, if there will be a presentation of your startup (ICO) at the nearest event and you can convince or surprise people with your product, then maybe I will take a closer look. In the meantime ..... I doubt
I could not agree with you. There are people who are really concerned about ecological issues, so they invest because thay want to make impact ..
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Yes you are right, there is such a problem that should interest people. But often happens on the contrary. People are only interested in money. They aim to make money on ICO. I will not say that Greencoin looks attractive to many people.
It is one of the biggest issue in crypt because some community members are not interested in further development at all
Yes, we all know that now there are a lot of scammers who are trying to promote my pseudo product, which no one needs. Everyone knows where the developers go then. I read in the comments. The admin said that they would return the money if they did not collect the required amount. We are in the blockchain, so you can track all transactions, they will return or not.
By the way, admin, and how are you going now. What percentage have already been collected?
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

Another site
I hope that everything is okay, because there can be some problems concerning the name theft..
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

Guys, tell me, is it worth getting into signature bounds? Is someone already involved in bounty? who can say something on this issue. I have a free signature here, I think what to choose? who watched or who knows how many participants already?

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

Another site
I hope that everything is okay, because there can be some problems concerning the name theft..
Theft of the name, it is not a trademark or logo! Moreover, they have different domains. .online and .com do not worry. There will be a problem if they took the logo - then they can sue, but there they must provide weighty arguments and evidence.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

Guys, tell me, is it worth getting into signature bounds? Is someone already involved in bounty? who can say something on this issue. I have a free signature here, I think what to choose? who watched or who knows how many participants already?
While 4 people are participating in the signature bounty, there is an opportunity to break a large pool. I, too, are now thinking about participating
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WGoTWvw8GcaSEL9TcwiiBTptc1SKkEardDHbYJMcdms/edit#gid=19919093

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:25:38 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 08:01:55 AM by lubah

This is logical! anyone came to this forum only for 2 reasons.
1) make money
2) learn useful information, or share it.
Ecology of the environment, nor is it related to the directions I have listed.
alp

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target and i hope the team has an interesting strategy to attract new investors
So I wonder what the strategy of the team. Bounty with them, I would say meager. The price of the coin is also not very happy. Not sure that the price on the exchange will rise. So you want to understand what the team has secret chips to promote?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
doolittle

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

This is logical! Love came to this forum only for 2 reasons.
1) make money
2) learn useful information, or share it.
Ecology of the environment, nor is it related to the directions I have listed.
It's true!!! if your project was launched at the beginning of the year or in 2017. Then you would have just shot it very much. Now people have very little trust. But to try and do it. Now ICO also collect the required amount, but it is not so fast and absolutely not all. Only real topics that are associated with direct money and resources. But this is my personal opinion.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

What do you mean that projects cannot accept tokens? I understand that the token will have a price, and as we know, cryptocurrency can always be exchanged for Fiat and back.

Do you think that an ordinary company (not from a crypto industry) will agree to accept tokens? Hardly ... ogut be problems with taxation and accounting report....
There are some companies that not related to crypto, but say pay salaries in cryptocurrencies ..that’s why everything can happen
In our world, everyone will gradually move to cryptocurrency, now there are a lot of companies that are ready to accept young companies with a cryptocurrency market theme.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

Sorry for the question, but when will the presentation of your project? when you present your project at a big event. Very calving would take part, or at least now see the record. Share information.
Usually such information is spoken in chat telegrams and social networks. If the admin does not answer you write there. I very much scoop the necessary information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: